Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He tried denying on the Chank bored that he inquired about Rancid's cawk size, the cum guzzling old queen.

Hes doing wayyyyy too much on FT. I’m waiting for cun’T to react to it:LOL3:

Lord, I needed this laughter
Isn't that like, the big content they are always droning on about over there but never actually produce?

So that's where Mongtini picked that annoying habit up.....
Pretty much. They all bleat on endlessly about content and the glory days of flaming when in fact, the only person posting there regularly who would have been regarded as a somebody in those so called glory days is Sum. Martini was a laughing stock among the real talent in the game but never misses an opportunity to rewrite history in his own image since not many first hand eyewitnesses are left in this game.

And Regan? Or whomever this fucktard is or was? A complete non-entity

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He tried denying on the Chank bored that he inquired about Rancid's cawk size, the cum guzzling old queen.

Isn't that like, the big content they are always droning on about over there but never actually produce?

So that's where Mongtini picked that annoying habit up.....
Pretty much. They all bleat on endlessly about content and the glory days of flaming when in fact, the only person posting there regularly who would have been regarded as a somebody in those so called glory days is Sum. Martini was a laughing stock among the real talent in the game but never misses an opportunity to rewrite history in his own image since not many first hand eyewitnesses are left in this game.

And Regan? Or whomever this fucktard is or was? A complete non-entity

Yeah, I surmised that a while back. Mongtini is a literal joke with zero merit and the catfishing fag is just some tiresome weirdo with a taste for e-crossdressing.

I've only ever conversed with the Sum Cunt dude on VF briefly and he seemed alright, but of course I'm out of the loop in terms of the history between you guys.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I dont like kids. Athletic brown skin Latinas, are my thing. Is it Texas or Florida Gladass?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Mulder is a Tuckity!
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

None of us are worthy of their content.

You know.....youd think they would just post what content they enjoy posting and seeing. And if they were enjoying themselves making the sort of content they like, others would likely go and participate.

And I totally get that FT is just a project forum for CW and she doesnt need or care about traffick, but she doesnt complain about all the shitty shit posting content and complain that no one is putting effort into better content either.

Why not stop belly aching and just do what entertains you regardless of what others are doing?

If I'm at a party and the party is lame, I will make my own fun. People who make it lamer by just complaining about how shitty the party is, expecting others to provide their fun for them suck. Those are boring people. Not saying FTers are boring people.....if they feel content could be better and they dont like what they are reading... why continue reading it, and why not lead the way? And I dont but that "it's a waste and not worth it because everyone sucks wah" because they show up anyway and are still reading the shit. They may as well make it amusing enough since they are posting anyway.

If you dont enjoy your own self you cant really expect other people to enjoy you either lol. Maybe that's just me, I dig myself so i dont really need other people to create my entertainment for me like that. And if people dont like me or want to read what I'm posting .....oh well, they are fucking stupid :D

Last edited: