Votes: 1 10.0%
  • She really tucks

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
His cawk lust is insatiable...

He's been losing his shit over at FT for the last day or so...

Who knew that photos of my feet and arse over the last few years would tip him fully unstable?

...I just did it for a larf.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ignored member :LOL3:

giphy.gif

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Funny how FT went down right after those links were posted. I bet your ass and dick pics will magically disappear too.

Your link spam broke the site.

Enjoy talking to the Poppy clones, donkey kong ass.

I will as long as you keep stalking me elsewhere. I’m enjoying every minute of your Spaz fest

So how many grandma stalkers do you have now?

Edward
Seamajor
Shampain
Doc holiday
the ghost of Ant Antagonizer
Bra1n
Some Muslim guy with three legs

you are nuttier than last years fruitcake

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Funny how FT went down right after those links were posted. I bet your ass and dick pics will magically disappear too.

I will as long as you keep stalking me elsewhere. I’m enjoying every minute of your Spaz fest

Edward
Seamajor
Shampain
Doc holiday
Bra1n

I used to fuck with the Countess before she became Her Grace and I learned what a sweet wonderful person she could be when she didn't feel like being a right nasty bitch.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Edward
Seamajor
Shampain
Doc holiday
Bra1n

I used to fuck with the Countess before she became Her Grace and I learned what a sweet wonderful person she could be when she didn't feel like being a right nasty bitch.

Poppy aka Regan is suffering from mad vagina envy. His doc is not allowing him to transition so he’s taking it out on me.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you have a mad Vagina as well. Should’ve gotten that attended to when you had your ass enlarged. To you surgery and fat men with mango make up, are the bomb.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Edward
Seamajor
Shampain
Doc holiday
Bra1n

Poppy aka Regan is suffering from mad vagina envy. His doc is not allowing him to transition so he’s taking it out on me.

Nope, wrong as always.

Flea can't spoof people at bc so she is spoofing people at men with candy vans forums and then replying to herself because she bored. She broke the FT forum today too.

Maybe she mad because R Kelly was found guilty.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread ain’t about kids, weirdo. Find some other one to creep in.

I dislike kids Gladass. Sorry, you’re the creep. Ask your friends. Having issues keeping me on ignore. Who wipes your ass now? Let me guess, Herman?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Edward
Seamajor
Shampain
Doc holiday
Bra1n

Nope, wrong as always.

Flea can't spoof people at bc so she is spoofing people at men with candy vans forums and then replying to herself because she bored. She broke the FT forum today too.

I don’t spoof people, PERIOD. I leave that behavior to your weirdo ass.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
How do you know what’s going on at VF if you’re not there? Your gender confused self is GLUED on that forum waiting for a flea post.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Edward
Seamajor
Shampain
Doc holiday
Bra1n

Nope, wrong as always.

I don’t spoof people, PERIOD. I leave that behavior to your weirdo ass.

No you don’t. Your best bet is to start your life over. Kim Kardashian isn’t worth imitating.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How do you know what’s going on at VF if you’re not there? Your gender confused self is GLUED on that forum waiting for a flea post.

Poor thing is confused now. You open your dumb self like a scared fool. Are you bothered?