Where's Poppy?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's posting at b.c.

Can anyone really blame him with how this board has gone lately.You can thank large Lil and her merry band of retards for boring people to death with there constant politics posting.And if things don't pick up,I won't be far behind him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's posting at b.c.

Can anyone really blame him with how this board has gone lately.You can thank large Lil and her merry band of retards for boring people to death with there constant politics posting.And if things don't pick up,I won't be far behind him.

No one is stopping you from posting about your period.

eta: The problem with people like you is that you don't contribute to other subs. You park your flat ass in Meltdown and then bitch if you aren't getting what you want out of it. There are many subs to post on and contribute to, weeper.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one is stopping you from posting about your period.

eta: The problem with people like you is that you don't contribute to other subs. You park your flat ass in Meltdown and then bitch if you aren't getting what you want out of it. There are many subs to post on and contribute to, weeper.
I mostly post in this section because it's meant to be the troll/flame section of the forum.I'm only here for one reason,and that's for a bit of trolling/flaming.If I wanted to be political or a chatty Chathy then I go to facebook and do that there.Don't think for one momento that I don't know what you and your band of retards are up to,cause I do.You only have to look at the state of meltdown for the last few weeks to see what you are doing.And quite frankly it bores me to fuck.
So much so I've registered an account on b,c (Buck) and have already began posting on there for the last few days.I'm only hanging around here for the time being to see how far the owner of this place let's you get away with what you are doing.This place did have potential, but all the while you are about it will just die slowly like it is now.Every forum you and your mongrels post at,dies.You're nothing but a forum cancer.And the only way you get away with it is going on mass post missions so it makes a place look busy.You've already cost this place Breaky and Poppy.And I'm on the verge of going myself.
Great Job Oak.You;ve killed this place of any entertainment value it once had.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Poppy strikes me as the sort of poster that (with proper mounting) can hang long and proud for a long time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mostly post in this section because it's meant to be the troll/flame section of the forum.I'm only here for one reason,and that's for a bit of trolling/flaming.If I wanted to be political or a chatty Chathy then I go to facebook and do that there.Don't think for one momento that I don't know what you and your band of retards are up to,cause I do.You only have to look at the state of meltdown for the last few weeks to see what you are doing.And quite frankly it bores me to fuck.
So much so I've registered an account on b,c (Buck) and have already began posting on there for the last few days.I'm only hanging around here for the time being to see how far the owner of this place let's you get away with what you are doing.This place did have potential, but all the while you are about it will just die slowly like it is now.Every forum you and your mongrels post at,dies.You're nothing but a forum cancer.And the only way you get away with it is going on mass post missions so it makes a place look busy.You've already cost this place Breaky and Poppy.And I'm on the verge of going myself.

You're a whiney bitch.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Lily is a weighty bitch.

Truck manufacturers forklift her into the tubs of their prototypes in R&D rooms and simulate rough ground travel to see if the suspension will pop and frame bend..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I always wondered if trannies newly formed “vaginas” had a bad funk? I recall seeing the procedure on a particular gore forum, and a plastic tube had to be inserted to keep the integrity of the “vagina” walls intact and prevent them from collapsing in on themselves post-surgery.
@Blurt ? @Aylana?

Because as you know, a regular vagina self-cleanses itself for the most part.

I obviously could Google the trivial info, but I’m trying to lessen the wide gap imposed by the LGTBPBe quirky crew and the conservative normal folk.

:GiggleBitch:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I mentioned to the owner who the drawcards are.....lol

Let's see whose faith he entrusts his loyalty with....lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I always wondered if trannies newly formed “vaginas” had a bad funk? I recall seeing the procedure on a particular gore forum, and a plastic tube had to be inserted to keep the integrity of the “vagina” walls intact and prevent them from collapsing in on themselves post-surgery.
@Blurt ? @Aylana?

I obviously could Google the trivial info, but I’m trying to lessen the wide gap imposed by the LGTBPBe quirky crew and the conservative normal folk.

DD?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Blurt ? @Aylana?

From what I've read from those who have done it.....it smells like actual ass. Colon scented.

And they have to keep a dialator inside of it to stop it from closing.

I'm sure it destroys their sexual function and obviously sterilizes them.

Its fucking tragic and a crime against human rights that minors are being transitioned and groomed into these procedures.

Its shown that the vast majority of kids who gender bend grow out of it during puberty. But now these kids are being "socially transitioned" and put on puberty blockers and are now more likely to go on cross sex hormones and ha e surgeries.

And when they come out saying it was a huge mistake and how their whole lives have been destroyed.....they get attacked and harrassed.

But yeah the frankenpussies stank.