• She really tucks

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poppy trying to call troll now. Too late! :LOL3:

First, Freud posted his potato butt
I checked out this Flea link and saw someone called Poppy posted a butt shot, supposedly this person is a 60+ year old fat man
Then I saw flea post "Ass pics - soon"

Looks like the three of you crazy bastards are in some type of ass cult or are working together to post ass everywhere.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I checked out this Flea link and saw someone called Poppy posted a butt shot, supposedly this person is a 60+ year old fat man

Looks like the three of you crazy bastards are in some type of ass cult or are working together to post ass everywhere.

look at this catfisher of dudes GO:LOL3:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Stop spazzing out!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What next? Frantic explanations from the little homo jusitfying why he pretends to be a woman online and has a keen interest in the size, girth and taste of other men's meAT?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What next? Frantic explanations from the little homo jusitfying why he pretends to be a woman online and has a keen interest in the size, girth and taste of other men's meAT?

You keep getting beat up at the Canada board. LOL.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Looks like these gals have your number Gladass. Maybe you need to put everyone on ignore.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They sucked fat from her fupa and blew it into her ass like they blow insulation into an attic.

She stated in PM's that she is going to wear padded grandma jeans and have Freud run the photo through multiple filters before its ready to be posted.

ohhhh the anticipation

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
They sucked fat from her fupa and blew it into her ass like they blow insulation into an attic.

She stated in PM's that she is going to wear padded grandma jeans and have Freud run the photo through multiple filters before its ready to be posted.

ohhhh the anticipation

PM’s? Poppy is grasping. Desperate ass

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

ohhhh the anticipation

Is Mulder having a fit?
I almost want to look,
But,
Green Bay is ahead in the 1st.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

ohhhh the anticipation

Is Mulder having a fit?
I almost want to look,
But,
Green Bay is ahead in the 1st.

Yes! He’s completely lost his shit on all four forums. He’s stalking me at VF alt forum now LMAO

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

ohhhh the anticipation

He just ASSumed.... who needs PM'S when they're known to each other well off boards.

He's like an arse pic bandit or something.... Poppy Villa, Tuckrider!

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

ohhhh the anticipation

He just ASSumed.... who needs PM'S when they're known to each other well off boards.

He’s following me everywhere talking about ass. There is something seriously wrong with him.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

ohhhh the anticipation

He’s following me everywhere talking about ass. There is something seriously wrong with him.

Sorry....that's my fault.

Ever since I started Toe Pic Nation and Pants Down Digipics then moved to the Botty Bureau photos, he's had a mega clit-on for candid photography....

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ohhhh the anticipation

Your dumb ass is talking to clones at VF. I think you are posting to yourself there to create more grandrama.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ohhhh the anticipation

Ever since I started Toe Pic Nation and Pants Down Digipics then moved to the Botty Bureau photos, he's had a mega clit-on for candid photography....

POTATO!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

ohhhh the anticipation

POTATO!

I'll see what I can do....

...how would you like me to grasp it?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

ohhhh the anticipation

Your dumb ass is talking to clones at VF. I think you are posting to yourself there to create more grandrama.

I’m a mod there, you he-she catfish

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ohhhh the anticipation

You were head mod at SG too and ended up giving yourself a 3 day ban.

You started cloning people right around the time Cunty cunt punched you. what's wrong with you?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Popcorn.gif

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

ohhhh the anticipation

You were head mod at SG too and ended up giving yourself a 3 day ban.

You started cloning people right around the time Cunty cunt punched you. what's wrong with you?

How would you know what was being posted at VF’s alt forum if it wasn’t you?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Im fucking dead at Poppy spamming the VF alt forum with Erica Mena threads. I’ve had him going apeshit all damn day

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
omg u guys r like the hatfields and the mccoys lol

if only i knew the history it would be much more entertaining

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Im fucking dead at Poppy spamming the VF alt forum with Erica Mena threads. I’ve had him going apeshit all damn day

You are cloning various nics at "Men who own candy vans" forum hoping to force people to sign up at that dump so the "cloned" person can reclaim their nic.

Thanks for admitting it, grandma gremlin.