It's been a long time...

Equal Hater

Factory Bastard
Hey fellas! I didn't know you guys had your doors open... I've developed a bit of issues with memory so if we met before, leave a line. And yes I am the original EH.

OP
OP
Equal Hater

Equal Hater

Factory Bastard
This place still run by the same peeps?
Is it really you? Oh yeah I’m Iggy.
Wassup, girl? Long time. I've been pretty busy with life and logged out for a long time, only checking a couple of times a month at GG but that's about it. It's good to see y'all still around.

So what's going on these days? Who else from the old school days is here? And has anyone seen Torque? I've been looking for him for ages.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
This place still run by the same peeps?
Is it really you? Oh yeah I’m Iggy.
Wassup, girl? Long time. I've been pretty busy with life and logged out for a long time, only checking a couple of times a month at GG but that's about it. It's good to see y'all still around.

So what's going on these days? Who else from the old school days is here? And has anyone seen Torque? I've been looking for him for ages.
I took a break after letting RH close down I got busy with life and stuff too. Faggles, Jibbles and Heckler are all here. Don’t know how much they login now though. Haven’t seen TB around in a few years. If he’s not at GG I dunno. This place came back last May, I showed up about a month after it reopened. Good to see you around!

OP
OP
Equal Hater

Equal Hater

Factory Bastard
Cool deal, Iggy. Someone pointed out this place was back up so I decided to stop by. So what you all entertain yourselves with here? Is there a list of stupid people to kick around? because I'm just too fucking fat and lazy to bother figuring out.

OP
OP
Equal Hater

Equal Hater

Factory Bastard
Hey what site you guys use to upload pics and post? Haven't used one of those in ages but can't post pics here otherwise, correct?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Cool deal, Iggy. Someone pointed out this place was back up so I decided to stop by. So what you all entertain yourselves with here? Is there a list of stupid people to kick around? because I'm just too fucking fat and lazy to bother figuring out.
We have knifewielder who is the male version of diamondgypsy without all the smooches and sewing circle bullshit. Some long winded asshat Sir Super Southern or some shit. Oh and Uncle DiLf he’s kinda retarded.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I recently had a conversation with a founding member of this site, and it made me dig up my past life on bastardfactory.com. I loved that site, more than I do this one. It's all gone, of course, but I hope the modmins will bring back some of that magic.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Hey fellas! I didn't know you guys had your doors open... I've developed a bit of issues with memory so if we met before, leave a line. And yes I am the original EH.

Welcome to bf!!
Why has it been so long?

Where did you run off to this time?