Its with a heavy heart..

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
To reveal to you all my brothers @realgrimm passing. He fought hard and valiantly but he is gone from us. I really can't express how our family is dealing with all this. He was the best brother anyone could ask for. I just wanted you to all know.. he really loved this place. @Adam Hitler @UncleDiLF .. X and @Bastard Factory .. and anyone else that knew he a long time online. He appreciated you all in his own way.

He will be forever missed. RIP Brother.

Admin.

You better hope I don't make it back.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
xeringa-jeringa.gif

OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This is not a troll. If you have any special memories of him through the years our family would really appreciate it. He was a very private man but I for one know forums like these meant a lot to him. He was able to be himself more on here than most places. If you haven't called or said "I love you" to that special person(s)in your life do so now. Time doesn't care nor waits on no one. Say it now to them.

OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He was never late for on anything in his life. What the actual fuck? NEVER LATE he always came quick and on time. He was a smooth operator. Very health conscious perhaps a bit obsessive what was in his food and drinks but everyone has his quirks. He cared about his health. Sadly not enough though

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Don‘t know what to say here. Thread was in meltdown, now it is on official.

I hope fromHELL is just joking with us. No way Grimm is gone. He has the bestest internet findings of sick stuff. for example the toxic scat swimmer in a gimp suit etc.

No way!

Admin.

You better hope I don't make it back.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That's all you can come up with? Seriously man?

The Valkyries are Wotan’s daughters (with Erda, the earthy wisdom goddess) and chief among them is his favorite, Brünnhilde. At the beginning of Act III of Die Walküre they are gathered on a mountaintop, collecting slain heroes to take to Valhalla. “The Ride of the Valkyries” on their flying horses is depicted in fiercely martial music of swirling strings and trilling woodwinds, as unison brass blaze a motif associated with Brünnhilde.

Reactions: cw_

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Are you fucking serious right now? Disrespecting the dead you drizzling shits sasquatch. How dare you! No he was just exorcized by @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© and is in recovery in a mental hospital you fucking fucker fuckwit
These are the days sadly, where everybody is clowning around. No more being serious or respectful. No more mourning. Clowns.

Really sad.

No One

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The vaccine will get us all eventually. Except Frood who never got one.

OP
OP
Corky

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
These are the days sadly, where everybody is clowning around. No more being serious or respectful. No more mourning. Clowns.

Really sad.
He saided to me if you and him ever had a forum retirement match he wanted it to end this way...

TrSgcc.gif

I'm just crying my eyes out now man. Life is so fucked up.