I've seen Flea (Countess) in the flesh...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Her pics are all over. I got it, why don’t you post a few. She won’t mind, I’m sure.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nice, sounds hot. I've always wanted to have my balls stepped on by a latinex dominatrix
Well, the trick is to step on the skin and not the testicle or surrounding vessel itself. There’s nothing fun about internal rupture or trauma cysts, the pain is fucking excruciatingly debilitating!
:PanicAttack:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Shush, fugly fiveheads...

Why? What will you do if I don't? Post another lame photo that you butcher with your idiocy?

Shit in your rice bucket and cumin container, Jackdeep...

Even if I were from Mumbai, i'm pretty sure my name wouldn't be, "Jackdeep." The vernacular does not match.

Just because in your simple little mind you choose to make a mockery of another race does not mean you have the linguistic part down.

Try again, moron.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Her pics are all over. I got it, why don’t you post a few. She won’t mind, I’m sure.

She likes showing off, eh?

That Countess Queenie wants as much attention as she can get.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Why? What will you do if I don't? Post another lame photo that you butcher with your idiocy?

Even if I were from Mumbai, i'm pretty sure my name wouldn't be, "Jackdeep." The vernacular does not match.

Just because in your simple little mind you choose to make a mockery of another race does not mean you have the linguistic part down.

Try again, moron.

It was originally Jagdeep but your parents found your crusty turban under your mattress and changed your name to Jackdeep...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Try again, moron.

It was originally Jagdeep but your parents found your crusty turban under your mattress and changed your name to Jackdeep...

That was even more fucking retarded after you explained it.

Do you like waking up every day and knowing that you're a true dipshit?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Try again, moron.

THE WORST!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Try again, moron.

THE WORST!!

No one asked for your opinion. If I wanted your opinion, I would have stuck Freud's dick up your ass.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Try again, moron.

THE WORST!!

No one asked for your opinion. If I wanted your opinion, I would have stuck Freud's dick up your ass.
No surprise a dude is fucking with Faggot Freuds dick.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Try again, moron.

THE WORST!!

No surprise a dude is fucking with Faggot Freuds dick.

Not "surprising" that you didn't "object" to having Freud's "dick" up that loose ass of yours.

How long have you been getting ass fucked by Trannys? Is Freud the only one?

P.S.-Is there anyone you want me to beat up?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Try again, moron.

Do you enjoy waking up from your soiled sleeping mat every morning and going to work at your local bazaar to head-butt coconuts open?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Try again, moron.

THE WORST!!

Why are you so ashamed for having Johnny Storm's bratWORST between your bingo boomer buns?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Try again, moron.

Do you enjoy waking up from your soiled sleeping mat every morning and going to work at your local bazaar to head-butt coconuts open?

Why is my "mat soiled?" How come I can't have an "unsoiled mat?"

Secondly, why the fuck am I "head-butting coconuts open?" Did you have the day off or something?