'Juneteenth' Officially observed for the 1st Time as a National Holiday in the United States

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....good idea for America?

Yay or Nay?

What are its benefits?
and its downsides?

discuss.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624053582487.jpg

It started getting recognized last year.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Juneteenth has long been celebrated all over the country even though many outside of Texas don’t recall learning about it in school."

Lmao dems are so pathetic.

So did Biden do anything about building from the First Step criminal just reform that Trump started or is the bone black Americans are getting tossed for the term?

I bet you anything there will endless gushing about how Biden signed this paper for date they never gave a shit about even to teach in blue state schools but he wont do a single thing to actually help improve conditions for black people in inner cities or in prison for nonviolent crime. Or do fuck all about the war on drugs.

Let's all clap over this though. What a fucking warrior!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Juneteenth has long been celebrated all over the country even though many outside of Texas don’t recall learning about it in school."

So did Biden do anything about building from the First Step criminal just reform that Trump started or is the bone black Americans are getting tossed for the term?

One article sez that Detroit is 80% Black.

Is that true, Dovey?

Are there any pockets of Whiteness left in Michigan?

Or do you consider yourself one of the 'White Sheep' in a Black Herd?

Herd-of-Black-Sheep.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is that true, Dovey?

Herd-of-Black-Sheep.jpg

Detroit is just a small part of Michigan. But yeah....Detroit is mostly black. As is Flint and Pontiac and a handful of other small metro cities.

We have minorities all over the state. It's pretty mixed.

I grew up in an area where white people were a minority. Skin color has never bothered me at all. I dont really give a shit about something that insignificant. Most people really dont.

Dont believe the media hype.....most people dont care about race. The majority just want to live their life and be left alone.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No problems here celebrating the freeing of persons who are given the indelible right by God to be free. Slavery & racism is a horrible blemish on American history and rekindling it in reverse is irresponsible and disgusting.

Let's all remember the hundreds of thousands of WHITE union soldiers who gave their lives for event to take place as well. That's not too much to ask for considering they made the ultimate sacrifice now is it libs?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is that true, Dovey?

Herd-of-Black-Sheep.jpg

Detroit is just a small part of Michigan. But yeah....Detroit is mostly black. As is Flint and Pontiac and a handful of other small metro cities.

We have minorities all over the state. It's pretty mixed.

I grew up in an area where white people were a minority. Skin color has never bothered me at all. I dont really give a shit about something that insignificant. Most people really dont.

Dont believe the media hype.....most people dont care about race. The majority just want to live their life and be left alone.

That's interesting, Dovey.

If ya came to Vancouver this is what it usually looks like Downtown:

It's still a very White City with a smattering of minorities thrown in.
Very few Black people actually. And those who live here are either African immigrants or from the Caribbean.
There are a few, but not that many Blacks who immigrated from America.

And here's Downtown Detroit on St. Patrick's Day, where most of the celebrants appear to be Black:

Anyways if ya came to Vancouver, you'd been in the majority again.

There's actually a large Irish immigrant population here these days too.

Not those 'fake' North American types. ;-)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
niggers have to congregate in big cities so they can latch on to uncle sammies teet. The way they've been raised, they cant support themselves.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Black Panther is on at the part where some jigs are landing a spaceship in an advanced city and I chuckled and thought, "where's all the white people who built that for em?"

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is typically what Vancouver looked like on St Patrick's Day before the Pandemic ruined everything:

It was kinda slow this year:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is garbage. All Juneteenth remembers is blacks in Texas learning about the emancipation proclamation. That is it. The proper holiday already exists and it is called emancipation day.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is garbage. All Juneteenth remembers is blacks in Texas learning about the emancipation proclamation. That is it. The proper holiday already exists and it is called emancipation day.

Triggered. ^^^^^^

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is emancipation day an official holiday in the US?

One flaw I can see of Biden's declaration is that it provides a holiday for Blacks and none for other minorities.

ie - Hispanics don't get an official holiday for them, even tho they now outnumber Blacks in the US as a minority group.

Of any group that seems to get passed over, ignored or taken for granted in America, it seems to be them.

This is something the Democrats should be concerned about, because now an increasing number of Hispanics are starting to go over the Republican Party. Even tho Trump made all these racist rants against them, millions of Hispanics voted for Trump perhaps more than any Republican candidate except Reagan.

Even the Liberal Atlantic Magazine noted this trend:

He understood what motivated his voters, and he made sure they knew he did.

So the Democrats have to watch out cuz their coalition may not hold together if they give everything to Blacks & nothing to the Hispanics as they see a sizeable proportion of them moving to the Republican Party.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Triggered. ^^^^^^

You should thank Trump for recognizing it last year and proposing it be made a holiday.

Oh.....and thank TX for being the ONLY state to teach about it. And Republicans for freeing slaves.

I dont see triggered dems.....just pandering ones.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

One flaw I can see of Biden's declaration is that it provides a holiday for Blacks and none for other minorities.

ie - Hispanics don't get an official holiday for them, even tho they now outnumber Blacks in the US as a minority group.

Of any group that seems to get passed over, ignored or taken for granted in America, it seems to be them.

This is something the Democrats should be concerned about, because now an increasing number of Hispanics are starting to go over the Republican Party. Even tho Trump made all these racist rants against them, millions of Hispanics voted for Trump perhaps more than any Republican candidate except Reagan.

So the Democrats have to watch out cuz their coalition may not hold together if they give everything to Blacks & nothing to the Hispanics as they see a sizeable proportion of them moving to the Republican Party.

Trump didnt make any racist rants against anyone. That's easily debunked propaganda.

Biden is a legit racist with actual racist policies.

We do Cinco De Mayo here.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump didnt make any racist rants against anyone. That's easily debunked propaganda.

Yes...he did.

...and his spat with Mexican businessmen who screwed him over those pageants/beauty shows is well known.

So he made the entire Mexican people/nation pay for it when he was in office.

But there's also 2 classes of Hispanics - those with wealth and those without.

So...those who made it in America have begun to gravitate towards the Republican Party while the poorer ones still vote Democrat.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Triggered. ^^^^^^

Only someone as clueless as you could mistake facts for feelings. No wonder you are always wrong about everything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes...he did.

...and his spat with Mexican businessmen who screwed him over those pageants/beauty shows is well known.

So he made the entire Mexican people/nation pay for it when he was in office.

But there's also 2 classes of Hispanics - those with wealth and those without.

So...those who made it in America have begun to gravitate towards the Republican Party while the poorer ones still vote Democrat.

None of that is a "racist rant against Mexicans" Joe.

The poorer people are stuck in ghettos with violence and shit schools. They keep voting democrat because they are told other parties will take their benefits and that dems are the only ones "for the people". And they are working way too hard to survive to have the luxury to dig into politics.

That's why the left uses slogans. I'm not joking.

Most poor people in inner city dem strong holds just simply dont understand policies. It's because they dont have the time and energy. Not because they are black and dumb like Biden said.

I know this for fact because I grew up in a poor metro D area. Politicains just lie and keep people in poor conditions driving crime and poverty and making the people feel they NEED these politicains.

If Trump was racist against Mexicans like the left claims.....they would be supporting him. There are people who still can see through the BS.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Joe consider how the left is spinning voter laws.

They are telling poor and low info voters in democrat cities that Republicans are attacking their right to vote

What's REALLY happening? Republicans are DEFENDING our votes. We have two requirements. You must be a citizen and you must be 18. Requiring proof of those only protects the valid votes of citizens.

Not requiring that allows fake or illegitimate votes to dilute and disenfranchise valid votes.

The left's premise is ghoulishly racist, by saying black Americans cannot manage having an ID. Which is completely false.

If the left really cared about our votes? They would support voter ID laws and start an initiative to help people obtain an ID if they are concerned about that being an obstacle.

You need ID to rent. To get a spot in a shelter. To purchase alcohol, tobacco and lotto. To get state welfare benefits.

But now suddenly democrats are concerned that requiring ID would prevent them from voting? Not concerned about them getting food or medicare?

It's all BS, Joe. Politicains are full of shit.

Poor minorities are an election year booty call for dems and they NEVER do anything. All of us are under represented.....and that needs to change.

That's why I love seeing the Republican party getting shook up.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They are telling poor and low info voters in democrat cities that Republicans are attacking their right to vote

What's REALLY happening? Republicans are DEFENDING our votes. We have two requirements. You must be a citizen and you must be 18. Requiring proof of those only protects the valid votes of citizens.

Not requiring that allows fake or illegitimate votes to dilute and disenfranchise valid votes.

The left's premise is ghoulishly racist, by saying black Americans cannot manage having an ID. Which is completely false.

If the left really cared about our votes? They would support voter ID laws and start an initiative to help people obtain an ID if they are concerned about that being an obstacle.

You need ID to rent. To get a spot in a shelter. To purchase alcohol, tobacco and lotto. To get state welfare benefits.

But now suddenly democrats are concerned that requiring ID would prevent them from voting? Not concerned about them getting food or medicare?

Poor minorities are an election year booty call for dems and they NEVER do anything. All of us are under represented.....and that needs to change.

I dont pretend to know what's going on in the US or on Mains Street USA.

All I notice is that the Democrats seem to be paying too much attention to the Black community while ignoring the other part of their base.

And I think that's a mistake.

They just want Black Presidents, Black Vice Presidents, etc.

Why not an Hispanic one?

One day, the Hispanics are just gonna say, "What about us? Don't our lives matter?"

And one day not far off, Hispanics could become the majority i the USA, not Blacks.

I'm just commenting that the Democrats' strategy seems rather shortsighted.

They have to smarten up or else they could push their hispanic voter base over to the Republican party

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just to further demonstrate my point. ......do you remember what Martini had to say about politics?

Because that's exactly how many people in poor, democrat, high crime areas see it. (He lives in Chicago)

Remember how he said arguing politics is dumb and boring and it doesnt matter what anyones opinions are? That's how it is.

Most of the people in these areas(white and black....its not a race thing, it's a socioeconomic class thing) are low info, easily manipulated voters who do not invest very much time in getting informed or exploring other positions. They mostly do believe it doesnt matter much.

This is why the left uses slogans that sound good with key words ("hope and change"....."womens rights"....."black lives matter"...."build back better"). The left appeals to emotions. They know its effective and they know how its effective.

They know how to market themselves and they their base isnt going to dig in deep. They demonize and smear opposition as well to put voters off and make them believe the other platforms are for rich people, racists....et.

Not that long ago in Detroit, the Detroit news reported that most Detroit residents were fed up with voting for democrats and having nothing change. And even seeing things get worse. But they didnt know enough about the other parties. There was some talk of groups going to help them get informed but I'm sure it was just shilling for dems and mischaracterizing the other parties as always.

When the policies suck and nothing gets better.....they blame Republicans and their base believes it. Even though other parties havent been in charge for decades. It's sad really.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just to further demonstrate my point. ......do you remember what Martini had to say about politics?

Because that's exactly how many people in poor, democrat, high crime areas see it. (He lives in Chicago)

Remember how he said arguing politics is dumb and boring and it doesnt matter what anyones opinions are? That's how it is.

Most of the people in these areas(white and black....its not a race thing, it's a socioeconomic class thing) are low info, easily manipulated voters who do not invest very much time in getting informed or exploring other positions. They mostly do believe it doesnt matter much.

This is why the left uses slogans that sound good with key words ("hope and change"....."womens rights"....."black lives matter"...."build back better"). The left appeals to emotions. They know its effective and they know how its effective.

They know how to market themselves and they their base isnt going to dig in deep. They demonize and smear opposition as well to put voters off and make them believe the other platforms are for rich people, racists....et.

Not that long ago in Detroit, the Detroit news reported that most Detroit residents were fed up with voting for democrats and having nothing change. And even seeing things get worse. But they didnt know enough about the other parties. There was some talk of groups going to help them get informed but I'm sure it was just shilling for dems and mischaracterizing the other parties as always.

Politics is like that everywhere, Dovey.

We have some real doorknobs running the City of Vancouver & they're mostly Leftist and White.

Fuck, they run around like Chickens with their heads cut off in autopilot.

And just like in American cities, they dole out favours to their rich friends....even if they paste the word 'Liberal' on their heads. And pander to fringe groups/poor by throwing them a bone to keep 'em happy.

Vancouver politicians do nothing to clean up the homelessness problem which your friend Biggie Smiles audaciously and appropriately pointed out. They beautify the rich parts of the city and do little for the poor.

Vancouver could be a real kick ass city if they did everything right, but they don't.

And yes, the Left in Vancouver are largely to blame.

The city was actually much better run when right wing pro business types were in charge.

You think it's different everywhere or in another country, but it's not.

A lot of those Canadian politicians could easily immigrate to the States, get their green cards and they'd fit into the Modern Democratic Party just fine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I dont pretend to know what's going on in the US or on Mains Street USA.

All I notice is that the Democrats seem to be paying too much attention to the Black community while ignoring the other part of their base.

And I think that's a mistake.

They just want Black Presidents, Black Vice Presidents, etc.

Why not an Hispanic one?

One day, the Hispanics are just gonna say, "What about us? Don't our lives matter?"

And one day not far off, Hispanics could become the majority i the USA, not Blacks.

I'm just commenting that the Democrats' strategy seems rather shortsighted.

They have to smarten up or else they could push their hispanic voter base over to the Republican party

Because they exploit race for votes and support and they paint their opposition as racist so people will support THEM.

Even though historically and policey wise all the racism and "systemic racism" was the democrats.

Once Republicans won the right to vote for black Americans.....they just shifted their racist tactics so they could get black people voting for them and then keep them in ghettos and without access to a safe and proper education. They were the party of Jim Crow. They are responsible for the problems the left is mad about today.

If you look at all these claims of systemic racism? You'll notice they are all in DEMOCRAT states. And people who claim to have encountered racism? They encountered it in blue states.

They focus on black voters because it's easier to fuel division there and secure the black vote by driving the problems, blaming the other parties and "fighting" to solve the problems.

It's a whole cycle and its pathetic people still fall for it. I think because the left uses emotional appeals so intensely and pretty sounding slogans....people are emotionally hooked. That would explain why they have so much irrational animosity towards anyone not left.....and why they get angry so fast when you challenge them.

Because they do get very angry and mean if you change them and they start accusing.

They dont WANT to see things another way. It's an emotional hook. Their view of us has been molded for them and they feel like we are just ignorant, anti progress, hateful racists.....and they are the enlightened warriors fighting for a better future. They FEEL like this. And they dont want to let that feeling go.....if that makes sense.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Politics is like that everywhere, Dovey.

We have some real doorknobs running the City of Vancouver & they're mostly Leftist and White.

Fuck, they run around like Chickens with their heads cut off in autopilot.

And just like in American cities, they dole out favours to their rich friends....even if they paste the word 'Liberal' on their heads. And pander to fringe groups/poor by throwing them a bone to keep 'em happy.

Vancouver politicians do nothing to clean up the homelessness problem which your friend Biggie Smiles audaciously and appropriately pointed out. They beautify the rich parts of the city and do little for the poor.

Vancouver could be a real kick ass city if they did everything right, but they don't.

And yes, the Left in Vancouver are largely to blame.

The city was actually much better run when right wing pro business types were in charge.

You think it's different everywhere or in another country, but it's not.

A lot of those Canadian politicians could easily immigrate to the States, get their green cards and they'd fit into the Modern Democratic Party just fine.

Imagine if they were as effective in actually serving the public as they are in scamming the public.

It's very sad and it's easy to feel like its hopeless. I actually already do feel like its hopeless and I wish I didnt care at all.