Man Eats Cocaine Out of Brother's Ass... Dies

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
FmUXaBc.jpg

Police say one of two brothers pulled cocaine out of his ass.
The other brother then ate it and died within the hour.

South Carolina, Deangelo Rashard Mitchell, 23, asked his younger brother , Wayne Joshua Mitchell, 20, to make a huge sacrifice for him. Facing life in prison if convicted on a drug charge, Deangelo, who had hidden an ounce of crack cocaine in his buttocks, asked Wayne to swallow the drugs.

The patrol car’s video camera caught the verbal exchange between the brothers.

“One of us gotta do it, you the only one that don’t have any strikes. You my little brother… I’m gonna get life,” Deangelo pleaded. “You gonna eat it, you gonna chew it,” said Deangelo, pictured above right. “I can get you out. I can’t afford another strike.”

According to Sandra Rose, Wayne complied with his brother’s request and ate the rock cocaine off the seat. Moments later, Wayne began having difficulty breathing and went into convulsions. Deangelo told police that Wayne swallowed crack cocaine after police spotted cocaine residue on the seat.The onset of the lethal overdose was immediate. Wayne suffered a cardiac arrest and began bleeding from his mouth. He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Deangelo is charged with trafficking drugs and he posted bond on December 1. Toxicology reports confirmed that Wayne died as a direct result of ingesting the alkaloid form of powder cocaine.

Police decided to upgrade the drug charge to murder, and are now looking for Deangelo to arrest him.

This is absolutely crazy, and insane. I feel extremely sad for the parents involved. Not only is the surviving brother looking at a murder charge for giving his brother coke".

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now thats ghetto brotherly-love .

id do anythAng for my brother ..........but Not eat Crack out of his Ass crack !

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
This was a couple of years back I remember posting it at another place.

Stupid fuck.