Manthropology: the study of how modern man became a sissy

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Can you believe this? Manthropology says that humans in the past were much stronger than humans in the present. I thought that by natural selection we were suppose to be stronger as people evolve. If you believe in evolution that is.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But we have taken out natural selection, well most of it, with antibiotics and modern medicine.One time people just died off, the weakest ones. If a child was born and something was badly wrong, they would let it die, now we save them, so the weak survive.

OP
OP
bahumbas

bahumbas

puny and deadly
But we have taken out natural selection, well most of it, with antibiotics and modern medicine.One time people just died off, the weakest ones. If a child was born and something was badly wrong, they would let it die, now we save them, so the weak survive.

Natural selection hasn't been taken out. If you fail in school and is poor, that's still natural selection doing its job. Sure modern medicine has advanced humanity greatly but that doesn't mean we ought to be weaker. If anything humans ought to be stronger, smarter, more social skillful etc. By now we ought to be able to changed like what evolution states. Changes like grow a wing so we can fly, something of that nature.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="bahumbas, post: 31462, member By now we ought to be able to changed like what evolution states. Changes like grow a wing so we can fly, something of that nature.[/QUOTE]

We have airplanes dumb ass and as long as 2 fucked up people fuck there will be retards !

OP
OP
bahumbas

bahumbas

puny and deadly
[QUOTE="bahumbas, post: 31462, member By now we ought to be able to changed like what evolution states. Changes like grow a wing so we can fly, something of that nature.

We have airplanes dumb ass and as long as 2 fucked up people fuck there will be retards ![/QUOTE]

It doesn't have to be wings. We ought to evolve to suit the environment. How about better lungs because of all the air pollution? How do you explain that? Why are people still getting asthma and dying from lung disease. If anything natural selection out to give certain humans super lungs. How do you explain that now smart guy? Another thing I want to point out is that you suck at arguing so you have to use profanity to fit your big ego.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Natural selection hasn't been taken out. If you fail in school and is poor, that's still natural selection doing its job. Sure modern medicine has advanced humanity greatly but that doesn't mean we ought to be weaker. If anything humans ought to be stronger, smarter, more social skillful etc. By now we ought to be able to changed like what evolution states. Changes like grow a wing so we can fly, something of that nature.
Even as little as 150 years ago if you were poor you had a high probability to die before reproducing or not have any (or many) progeny. Not sure if it is medical advances or social policy, but I know that at least in 1st world countries the poor are still reproducing at an alarming rate and NOT dying off as natural selection would dictate.

We need another Ghengis Khan.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Modern men are pussys, no homo erectus.
yea, more like homo-low-T lol
the idea of women being known 4 their constant whining, pouting and nagging is a myth cause the internet has proven that men seem 2 OWN it compared 2 us lol
irl too, dudes r often the needy insecure ones that r jealous and follow u around, wonder where u r, y didnt u call me, i was waiting......in what, a tu tu? grow a pair ffs

*i must sound like a man hating militant butch so - except 4 here where all the boys r total john waynes and clint eastwoods so dont go feeling hurt over it ;)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Even as little as 150 years ago if you were poor you had a high probability to die before reproducing or not have any (or many) progeny. Not sure if it is medical advances or social policy, but I know that at least in 1st world countries the poor are still reproducing at an alarming rate and NOT dying off as natural selection would dictate.

We need another Ghengis Khan.

we r finally slipping backwards and one day it will be someone elses turn at the top
10-apes.w700.h700.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now we need a study on how modern women became brutes.

20414014-punk-rock-banner.jpg

Are you one of those punk rocker girls with the odd pink hair and the buzz cut on the side?

No, I’m one of those old punks from the 70s, odd pink hair and sideshaves don’t mean bollocks, punk wasn’t about clothes and music, it’s an attitude for life.

Do you like the Sex Pistols?

Lol fuck off.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Yep. Modern technology has enabled the weak to survive and breed. Worse, it's actually introduced weaknesses. Processed foods -> food allergies. Overabundance of easily available highly fattening foods -> humans who are morbidly obese by age 8. Ever notice you don't hear a lot about Syrian kids with peanut allergies? Ever see a Haitian kid who weighs 200 pounds at age 9? No, 'cause those poor little fuckers aren't gorging themselves on McDonald's 5 days a week.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
When I was a kid there was almost no fat kids,maybe 1 in 50 and now almost all kids are fat !

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It seriously doesn’t help when companies like Gillette run anti male ads.. Official video has 28k likes versus 240k dislikes with many people calling for an outright boycott on Proctor and Gamble! As per the white guys are the aggressive while all blacks are heros! :Pissed5:

Get woke, go broke!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
^^^ Why is the dude whining wearing sunglasses indoors ?? how can I take someone who wears sunglasses indoors seriously LOL ..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ Why is the dude whining wearing sunglasses indoors ?? how can I take someone who wears sunglasses indoors seriously LOL ..
He’s Canadian :Gimme: what do you expect? I bet you’re gonna buy Gillette shit now... Snowflake...
Whatever's on sale mighty Hydrolicker ... I don't cry like you
Can you see me crying or have you whipped out that crystal ball of yours? Oh yeah I forgot you don’t have a job so of course you buy cheap disposables... Good day
P.s you complain more than anyone with childish insults lmfao

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He’s Canadian :Gimme: what do you expect? I bet you’re gonna buy Gillette shit now... Snowflake...
Can you see me crying or have you whipped out that crystal ball of yours? Oh yeah I forgot you don’t have a job so of course you buy cheap disposables... Good day
Yes I buy 'cheap disposables' lmao what diff does it make to you ? are you mildly retarded ? No wonder the extent of your job is this
cat-wearing-helmet-pressing-red-button-science-13977774880.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes I buy 'cheap disposables' lmao what diff does it make to you ? are you mildly retarded ? No wonder the extent of your job is this
cat-wearing-helmet-pressing-red-button-science-13977774880.gif
Whatever you say Mystic Meg!
Edit; Bahahahahaaa last time I say what I do...

Last edited:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
It seriously doesn’t help when companies like Gillette run anti male ads.. Official video has 28k likes versus 240k dislikes with many people calling for an outright boycott on Proctor and Gamble! As per the white guys are the aggressive while all blacks are heros! :Pissed5:

Get woke, go broke!

Yea that was ridiculous I hope they lose a bunch of business over this I'm not buying anymore of their razors and that's all I've ever bought. Going to the cheap razors in the bags!