Manthropology: the study of how modern man became a sissy

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
It seriously doesn’t help when companies like Gillette run anti male ads.. Official video has 28k likes versus 240k dislikes with many people calling for an outright boycott on Proctor and Gamble! As per the white guys are the aggressive while all blacks are heros! :Pissed5:Get woke, go broke!

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
^^^ Why is the dude whining wearing sunglasses indoors ?? how can I take someone who wears sunglasses indoors seriously LOL ..

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
^^^ Why is the dude whining wearing sunglasses indoors ?? how can I take someone who wears sunglasses indoors seriously LOL ..
He’s Canadian :Gimme: what do you expect? I bet you’re gonna buy Gillette shit now... Snowflake...
Whatever's on sale mighty Hydrolicker ... I don't cry like you

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
He’s Canadian :Gimme: what do you expect? I bet you’re gonna buy Gillette shit now... Snowflake...
Can you see me crying or have you whipped out that crystal ball of yours? Oh yeah I forgot you don’t have a job so of course you buy cheap disposables... Good day
P.s you complain more than anyone with childish insults lmfao

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Can you see me crying or have you whipped out that crystal ball of yours? Oh yeah I forgot you don’t have a job so of course you buy cheap disposables... Good day
Yes I buy 'cheap disposables' lmao what diff does it make to you ? are you mildly retarded ? No wonder the extent of your job is this

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
Yes I buy 'cheap disposables' lmao what diff does it make to you ? are you mildly retarded ? No wonder the extent of your job is this
Whatever you say Mystic Meg!
Edit; Bahahahahaaa last time I say what I do...

Last edited:

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
It seriously doesn’t help when companies like Gillette run anti male ads.. Official video has 28k likes versus 240k dislikes with many people calling for an outright boycott on Proctor and Gamble! As per the white guys are the aggressive while all blacks are heros! :Pissed5:Get woke, go broke!
Yea that was ridiculous I hope they lose a bunch of business over this I'm not buying anymore of their razors and that's all I've ever bought. Going to the cheap razors in the bags!

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Yea that was ridiculous I hope they lose a bunch of business over this I'm not buying anymore of their razors and that's all I've ever bought. Going to the cheap razors in the bags!
Just don’t get the single blade packs.
Is that the punk attitude you're talking about?
:LOL1:
The side shave and all that is just the watered down aftermath, anyway dunno why your talking about it, whinging melt.
You told me to fuck off after I asked you if you liked the British punk band Sex Pistols you bitter cunt.
Fucking neckbeard.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Just don’t get the single blade packs.
Is that the punk attitude you're talking about?
:LOL1:
The side shave and all that is just the watered down aftermath, anyway dunno why your talking about it, whinging melt.
You told me to fuck off after I asked you if you liked the British punk band Sex Pistols you bitter cunt.
Fucking neckbeard.
You're a negative Nancy.

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I have always wanted to go get a real barber shop strait razor shave. I think that would be nifty.

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Top Bottom