Manthropology: the study of how modern man became a sissy

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that the punk attitude you're talking about?

:LOL1:

The side shave and all that is just the watered down aftermath, anyway dunno why your talking about it, whinging melt.

You told me to fuck off after I asked you if you liked the British punk band Sex Pistols you bitter cunt.

silly-face-smiley-emoticon.png
silly-have-a-nice-day-smiley-emoticon.gif

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
It seriously doesn’t help when companies like Gillette run anti male ads.. Official video has 28k likes versus 240k dislikes with many people calling for an outright boycott on Proctor and Gamble! As per the white guys are the aggressive while all blacks are heros! :Pissed5:

Get woke, go broke!

Yea that was ridiculous I hope they lose a bunch of business over this I'm not buying anymore of their razors and that's all I've ever bought. Going to the cheap razors in the bags!

Just don’t get the single blade packs.

The side shave and all that is just the watered down aftermath, anyway dunno why your talking about it, whinging melt.

You told me to fuck off after I asked you if you liked the British punk band Sex Pistols you bitter cunt.
Fucking neckbeard.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
It seriously doesn’t help when companies like Gillette run anti male ads.. Official video has 28k likes versus 240k dislikes with many people calling for an outright boycott on Proctor and Gamble! As per the white guys are the aggressive while all blacks are heros! :Pissed5:

Get woke, go broke!

Yea that was ridiculous I hope they lose a bunch of business over this I'm not buying anymore of their razors and that's all I've ever bought. Going to the cheap razors in the bags!

Just don’t get the single blade packs.

Fucking neckbeard.

You're a negative Nancy.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have always wanted to go get a real barber shop strait razor shave. I think that would be nifty.