Melania Trump Decorates The Christmas Tree In The White House For The Last Time

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

She doesn't like it that much: decorating the Christmas tree and decorating the White House. Yet it has to be done one last time, and Melania Trump does so with her head held high.
Since Monday, a, perhaps still somewhat bare, Christmas tree has been in the official residence of Donald and Melania Trump.

Previous years, the couple received the tree jointly, but Donald Trump - who has some difficulty accepting Joe Biden's winnings in the election - was absent this time. Melania was dutifully present. She talked to those who brought the tree and smiled at the bird gently. As if nothing was wrong.

Every year the White House releases a video showing how the home is decorated. No expense is spared. However, leaked telephone conversations showed that the first lady is not at all happy with her job as a Christmas tree rigger. "I work my heart out for the Christmas dinner and decoration. Who gives a fuck about Christmas stuff? "She told former girlfriend Stephanie Winston Wolkoff. "But I have to do it, it's my duty. And yet the press writes that I am not doing enough to reunite the children and their parents."

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Donald gave up, but Melania still keeps strong. I wonder how long it will take until she divorces him.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Is it just my imagination, or is Ivana #3's coiffure looking more "Hillary" lately?