Site Supporter
Who's fatter tho

Trump or Lily

one word answers only please, or Poark is going to edit your posts

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I reported you

cause I didn't think with your new supreme powers you'd be able to report yourself, Poark

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
See they just pretend shit they dont like isnt real.

Again.....focus on a small fraction of info they think proves their premise to try to manipulate people into giving up their rights.

Interesting how everyone owns guns in my area and we have never had a single drive by here.

...but just wait till her next door neighbor's wife finds out Duhv has been charging her husband less for blowjobs than she has. Then the shooting will start okay.

Hello hath no fury like a backwoods wifey being under bid for her wifely duties!

pew pew pew!

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
She had a child out of wedlock when it was a horrible thing to be pregnant and unmarried. The "father" was uninvolved. She gave that baby boy up for adoption, and that simple act ruined her entire life. She never forgot, she never forgave herself. Never married. Never had another child. Was miserable all her life.

Maybe we should outlaw giving children up for adoption so no one else has to experience what my dead relative lived with. I mean, it was awful. She finally found him when he was in his 40s, and he wanted nothing to with her. That made it all worse.

There are studies that women giving up babies for adoption suffer very high rates of mental health disorders. A woman should have options.
Keep the jizz out of you.
Keep the jizm in your mouth!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She had a child out of wedlock when it was a horrible thing to be pregnant and unmarried. The "father" was uninvolved. She gave that baby boy up for adoption, and that simple act ruined her entire life. She never forgot, she never forgave herself. Never married. Never had another child. Was miserable all her life.

Maybe we should outlaw giving children up for adoption so no one else has to experience what my dead relative lived with. I mean, it was awful. She finally found him when he was in his 40s, and he wanted nothing to with her. That made it all worse.

There are studies that women giving up babies for adoption suffer very high rates of mental health disorders. A woman should have options.
Are you moist right now?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't have any pregnancy or abortion concerns, so quit personalizing it, idiot.
Generalized statement, bitch.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is that what you do? Faggit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I commented on a conversation. The Howler has decided that he gets to choose how others post.

The Leaker is a Hippocrite.

This is what she said:
you lost your mind.

Why do you flip out over a fact?

Nobody lost their mind.

Nobody flipped out.

The Leaker can imply and insinuate that other people have "lost their mind" and "flipped out", but if someone does the same thing to her... Report!!

Hahahaha!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is The Leaker freaking out? Nobody was even talking to her.

What are you talking about?

I commented on a conversation. The Howler has decided that he gets to choose how others post.

I see. So the usual crap. Welp, at least things are consistent.

The way Prowler was howling, I thought I was going to have to call in the National Guard.

He's the forum Chihuahua shaking and yelping constantly.