Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="SHAMPAIN
Absolutely, guys go on about tits and ass but it's the face that's number 1!
[/QUOTE]

Nice ass with matching tits is great but for me it's the eyes and a plus if they are root beer brown !

759570de43a16e28067fdc02be8dcfcd.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Women are ruled by emotion and teh feelz... not all, but without conditioning and training....most.

They would destroy civilization in ways unimaginable and why it's not been a modern thing for donkeys years....

I believe you DD

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Women are ruled by emotion and teh feelz... not all, but without conditioning and training....most.

They would destroy civilization in ways unimaginable and why it's not been a modern thing for donkeys years....

I believe you DD

He is not at all afraid of a little jab though. It's women that are afraid of everything...

yeahrite

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I believe you DD

He is not at all afraid of a little jab though. It's women that are afraid of everything...

yeahrite

I would say I'm sorry that you took a suicide shot which has likely damaged your immune system and set you on track for any early Check Out, but I'd be lying....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t smoke 2 packs a day DD. What kind of good does that do for ya? It is true that I got 2 Covid injections and 2 boosters, like 95% of the intelligent people in this country.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fella WTF are you on about?

Do you seriously believe that us little people have any real say in politics and world events?

You should be directing your anger and disdain towards Globohomo and it's minions.

flip the record already buddy JC