Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

X

xXx
Site Supporter
did he fight so Trumpf can grab poosy ?

As opposed to Biden finger raping Tara Reid and signing away womens sex based rights and protections his first day in office?

What does Trump grabbing pussy have to do with government policies?
because the vet weeps for your cuntry /... for what idiots like you and biden have done to et .. ffs is it too late to save the palce er wat ?

I dont support Biden. Or the policies that ha e brought us to this place.

oh because he bares sole responsibilty ffs BE QUIET ! :LOL3:

Did I say that?

I said I dont support Biden OR the policies that brought to this place.
oh, well then say so, you said that ha e brought us here LOL

What I said is still up there. I said I do not support Biden or the policies that brought us here.
no I know you support idiots with guns until it turns yer ccountry into a shithole I know I get it ...

And I know you support criminals with guns and rapists and want us all to be able to defend yourself.

So all those thousands and thousands of defensive use of guns incidents that will become innocent people being raped(like in inner cities where no one can protect themselves) beaten, murdered, have their home invaded.

Only idiots think gun regulation stops gun violence.

You are supposed to be a MAN, X. Instead you wanna curl up in daddy governments lap and suck your thumb and remove peoples rights so you FEEL safer.
He ain't no MAN! He's lived off the government for years, a disability the old phantom back injury because he was always bending over 1000000% he couldn't dodge jobs just being unemployed on benefits for 8 years!! ... Workshy,, does fuck all but sit about depressed smoking rollups,

okay, than why yoo so jelly ??

I'll wait

sitting-on-couch-al-bundy.gif

My GREAT looks
My non woman beaterness
my height ??

my general all around awesomeness ??

YEHHhhh that one must be et
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

take some more pills, it can happen, albeit in yer mind but still LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter

As opposed to Biden finger raping Tara Reid and signing away womens sex based rights and protections his first day in office?

because the vet weeps for your cuntry /... for what idiots like you and biden have done to et .. ffs is it too late to save the palce er wat ?

Did I say that?

What I said is still up there. I said I do not support Biden or the policies that brought us here.
no I know you support idiots with guns until it turns yer ccountry into a shithole I know I get it ...

And I know you support criminals with guns and rapists and want us all to be able to defend yourself.

So all those thousands and thousands of defensive use of guns incidents that will become innocent people being raped(like in inner cities where no one can protect themselves) beaten, murdered, have their home invaded.

You are supposed to be a MAN, X. Instead you wanna curl up in daddy governments lap and suck your thumb and remove peoples rights so you FEEL safer.
ha ha you and your rapists ffs flip the record

I am a man and take care of kids that have scholarships and guess what dove ... no one raped us ffs AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i video my kids accomplishments in life whereas you video them with a gun
giphy.gif

:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did I say that?

I am a man and take care of kids that have scholarships and guess what dove ... no one raped us ffs AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

I was raped at 14.

I also went to school with a few scholarships.

So I'm not sure what your point is. You want to remove peoples rights because you think criminals are gonna turn in their guns. Its deluded.

You've lived a very easy and priviledged life and it shows. You just assume that's the world for everyone. I think its beyond weak to beg the government to protect you.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Did I say that?

giphy.gif

I was raped at 14.

So I'm not sure what your point is. You want to remove peoples rights because you think criminals are gonna turn in their guns. Its deluded.

You've lived a very easy and priviledged life and it shows. You just assume that's the world for everyone. I think its beyond weak to beg the government to protect you.

:facepalm:

protecct you from what you raving lunaticc ?? what the fuck is coming AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA retards like you ??

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did I say that?

giphy.gif

I was raped at 14.

protecct you from what you raving lunaticc ?? what the fuck is coming AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA retards like you ??

From violent and predatory males and possible intruders.

You clearly live in an alternate universe where rape, murder and violent crime and human trafficking do not exist.

And are sheltered enough to think a woman with daughters harming herself for things like hunting and defending my family is oh so funny and only something a "raving lunatic" would do.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory ... How many times does he get to spam this thread ?
exactly

I dunno I find it funny a leftwing male is dismissing rape as something silly that women dont have to worry about. To someone who actually experienced it.

Lefty women wont say shit either. They only point out male violence against women when there is SCOTUS app they dont like. Outside of politcs they couldnt care less.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Did I say that?

giphy.gif

I was raped at 14.

You clearly live in an alternate universe where rape, murder and violent crime and human trafficking do not exist.

And are sheltered enough to think a woman with daughters harming herself for things like hunting and defending my family is oh so funny and only something a "raving lunatic" would do.
Why do you waste your time trying to reason with imbeciles

a 360 post is exercise for my scroll wheel. Nothing more

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This dude ALWAYS gets away with spamming every g'damn thread on this site.. SIGH.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This dude ALWAYS gets away with spamming every g'damn thread on this site.. SIGH.
I remember getting put in teh box for making fat lily cry

but hey, it is what it is

I remeber when BF tol yoo to STFU in bold letters ... ahhh good timeZ :LOL3:
I remember when you promised to spam up all the boards once BF let you out of your spazoid cage but then pussied out because your styrofoam helmet didn't come equipped with mountable plasma cannons and your vagina wasn't wet enough

fuck off, doper. Yer stoopid.

Last edited:
  • LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I remember when you promised to spam up all the boards once BF let you out of your spazoid cage but then pussied out because your styrofoam helmet didn't come equipped mountable plasma cannons and your vagina wasn't wet enough

fuck off, doper. Yer stoopid, and tall
you forgot tall so I put it in microman :ThumbsUp1:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I remember when you promised to spam up all the boards once BF let you out of your spazoid cage but then pussied out because your styrofoam helmet didn't come equipped mountable plasma cannons and your vagina wasn't wet enough

fuck off, doper. Yer stoopid, and tall
you forgot tall so I put it in microman :ThumbsUp1:
58930158.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Did I say that?

giphy.gif

I was raped at 14.

LMFAO
We have an entire country un armed ... and its better than yours what realm do you reside is the fucking question, I'm from normalville mah dear

No you dont. Criminals in Canada have guns

"Trends in firearm-related violent crime in Canada, 2009 to 2020"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And violent crime against women

"Sexual Assault And Harassment in Canada | The Facts"

"Sexual Assault and Rape Statistics, Canada"

Sad your country will not allow women to defend themselves against men.

oh ffs PLEASE ... stop
if we had guns theyd STILL be happening plus wed be a shitty country like yours

Defensive use of fire arms in the US stops estimated millions of violent crimes including rape

"Fast Facts: Firearm Violence Prevention |Violence Prevention|Injury Center|CDC"

Stop pretending women are stupid for not feeling safe because men exist. You literally have no business mocking women over wanting to be able to protect themselves from men.

Especailly with the dangerous culture created by idiots like YOU and those who think like you.
well shure if you're gonna invite doods from over the internet ffs GET A GUN ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

tell you what meet a nice fella like me, you wont get raped I swear

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did I say that?

giphy.gif

I was raped at 14.

LMFAO
We have an entire country un armed ... and its better than yours what realm do you reside is the fucking question, I'm from normalville mah dear

oh ffs PLEASE ... stop

Defensive use of fire arms in the US stops estimated millions of violent crimes including rape

"Fast Facts: Firearm Violence Prevention |Violence Prevention|Injury Center|CDC"

Stop pretending women are stupid for not feeling safe because men exist. You literally have no business mocking women over wanting to be able to protect themselves from men.

Especailly with the dangerous culture created by idiots like YOU and those who think like you.
well shure if you're gonna invite doods from over the internet ffs GET A GUN ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Any man who laughs at the very real threat women have to deal with everyday and thinks they are stupid for being prepared? That's not a "nice fella"

A man makes sure his family is always safe. He doesn't expect the government to handle his business.

Js.

• LOL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did I say that?

giphy.gif

I was raped at 14.

LMFAO

oh ffs PLEASE ... stop

Laterz, fucktard

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Did I say that?

giphy.gif

I was raped at 14.

LMFAO

oh ffs PLEASE ... stop

Laterz, fucktard
Bye biggs
have a good day fella'

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Did I say that?

He ain't no MAN! He's lived off the government for years, a disability the old phantom back injury because he was always bending over 1000000% he couldn't dodge jobs just being unemployed on benefits for 8 years!! ... Workshy,, does fuck all but sit about depressed smoking rollups,

okay, than why yoo so jelly ??

I'll wait

sitting-on-couch-al-bundy.gif

My GREAT looks
My non woman beaterness
my height ??

my general all around awesomeness ??

YEHHhhh that one must be et
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

take some more pills, it can happen, albeit in yer mind but still LOL
Like I said, for the sake of Canada I hope you're just some BETA bot that keeps glitching...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Where did you find that pic of me?

Had to be from here - - - - - -

I have lot's of pictures and don't remember who is who ?

Like who is this >

img1538882612908.jpg

Veronica-Bush.jpg

The first one is Succubus, the second one, fappage material

I think that's Fornikate.

Nah Fornikate had ass long hair I believe, wasn't she also Native?.. she never sent me pictures :Whaa?::Hapz2: