Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
PFFFFTTT.... says the dumb fuckin twat that's on this site all proud that she was slipped a mickey.. LMFAO!!! Post that in one more thread :facepalm: I'm done fighting with you tonight.. Expect a present from me tho... :)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
NO.. It was your thread-jacking that started it... I was polite... Now.. go suck holligay's dick.. stupid cunt lmao!!!!!

we both know that lol is a lie

i think ur done here for what, another year... then u try again?

go back 2 theync and polish badgers balls..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See you in the photoshop hijinx thread tomorrow... I'll try to be kind.. sighs... Ya know.. I have a kind heart lol :)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
crickets... what i thought

thats right. take a hiatus u fence riding sneaky twat

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
look out biggie, that gif of your avi blowing jizz out of your head likely came from her
I made that image when he first joined... Stop trying to be a snitch.. If seamajor wouldn't have saved it, it would never have been used again... DUMBO

i didnt snitch, i suspected but thx for the confirmation

it had your paw prints all over it

log back on, raven

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Damn you, Jeannie... You know I luv you to pieces.. WHY, WHY WHY do you pick fights with me? :D

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn you, Jeannie... You know I luv you to pieces.. WHY, WHY WHY do you pick fights with me? :D
i didnt

i like u like i like lotus and lily... but unlike them i know u, 6 yrs now? dont snipe me

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't get so defensive when I bring up your thread jacking.. mmmkay? ;)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm going to stick to my guns on this one. I'm seriously tired of people jacking threads.. It's frustrating and makes me not even want to sign on. I regret fighting with you in this thread because I was a part of the jacking too. sigh.. Whatever.. I guess it's time for a break for me :/ Night.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm going to stick to my guns on this one. I'm seriously tired of people jacking threads.. It's frustrating and makes me not even want to sign on. I regret fighting with you in this thread because I was a part of the jacking too. sigh.. Whatever.. I guess it's time for a break for me :/ Night.

i just follow the speed of traffic, everyone does 90.. me too.

its not about laws, its whats tolerated

like this

Reactions: X

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i dont mean like u take it in the keister kinda faggot, ...unless u do

DDT

Factory Bastard
and this

christian rock, the best

We call it God Rock here, but I'll admit some of it isn't all bad... I only know this because many years ago one girl in our group of extended friends was into it. Most of us were Atheists, or at least Agnostic, but she liked her God Rock and God Rock concerts, so we'd hear it occasionally.

At least it's wholesome... Music doesn't always need to be about niggers bustin' caps, spittin' raps, shakin' dat ass, and countin' dat cash.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and this

christian rock, the best

We call it God Rock here, but I'll admit some of it isn't all bad... I only know this because many years ago one girl in our group of extended friends was into it. Most of us were Atheists, or at least Agnostic, but she liked her God Rock and God Rock concerts, so we'd hear it occasionally.

At least it's wholesome... Music doesn't always need to be about niggers bustin' caps, spittin' raps, shakin' dat ass, and countin' dat cash.

a lot of great bands were christian rock discoveries, like creed, evanescence... another one, im gonna scroll through my yt list

DDT

Factory Bastard
Ya, I remember listening to a few different God Rock bands on the airwaves when I used to truck through the States... We would never hear that on the air here.

One that comes to mind was Superchick. Cruising through Idaho I think, when I heard that broadcast. I was 22 at the time, so not too old then, but getting older now!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and this

christian rock, the best

a lot of great bands were christian rock discoveries, like creed, evanescence... another one, im gonna scroll through my yt list

found it!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know, it's amazing how far you people have come since the days of my youff.
. Conservatives used to jail, beat, even kill trippers,
...but you still don't know what it's really all about, do you..........?

..if you did
you wouldn't be conservatives.
This isn't a political thread, fucktard.. Why can't you just leave politics out of nonpolitical threads?? You have the whole god damn bottom half of the board to spout out your fucking political diarrhea... GTFO!
Didn’t I tell you they’d do this?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I never liked Mary Jane.

She somehow always managed to make me feel stupid and inferior and I would get tears in my eyes.

She sometimes even managed to make me gag.

I hated her so much that I thought "if she was a plant, she would be a weed!!!"

But she was good friends with some of my mates, so I couldn't avoid her completely.

I really didn't know what my friends saw in her. She was very demanding and somehow, my friends' money always went up in smoke.

So I just learnt to tolerate or ignore her.

Then one evening, Mary met a Mexican nymph, a beautiful maiden suffering from inferior divinity.

This nymph also had one other major problem.

She was full of gas.

Luckily though, Mary found this amusing and warmed to her almost immediately.

Realising that they were meant to be together, they were now on cloud nine.

It's amazing how love manages to change a person, as Mary transformed overnight into a beautiful flower, and was so much in ecstasy that she even gave me head.

The nymph joined in the action by putting whipped cream all over my body and licking it off.

That felt really nice and sensual.

But she kept passing gas and I tried to hold mt breath. Eventually I had to breath.

At that moment, I started feeling really tingly, my ears started buzzing, and for some strange reason, I kept laughing uncontrollably.

Eventually, because I was in such intense, pleasurable pain, I passed out.

When I finally awoke, there was Mary sitting on the couch, crying.

"Where's the girl?"

Mary fought back the tears, before finally replying, "She's gone. She said she was being deported back to her country. She left this note."

The note said: Thank you.
I'll always remember this moment.

Forever,
Nitrous Oxide.

what an immense fa FA FAGGOT !!