Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I saw a photo of a standard fossil fuel burning truck, pulling a diesel generator, that was powering an electric car that had run out of energy due to a cloudy day and low tier batteries.

I have also heard the 'carbon footprint' of the batteries in Tesla's to be worse than if you drove for the 4-5 years in a fossil fuel burning vehicle during the same time period.

Not sure if this is just the ghost of rush limbaugh manifesting in the world but I'm pretty sure that the Eco-Policies of Joe Biden are at least partially the resulting high gas prices in America.

I think Joe Biden is a tool, okay? But I don't know how you blame him for "high" gas prices. We pay 8 bucks a gallon here and I don't believe Biden has fuckall to do with it. I don't think the Portuguese PM does either.
are you seriously this fucking stupid?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I saw a photo of a standard fossil fuel burning truck, pulling a diesel generator, that was powering an electric car that had run out of energy due to a cloudy day and low tier batteries.

I have also heard the 'carbon footprint' of the batteries in Tesla's to be worse than if you drove for the 4-5 years in a fossil fuel burning vehicle during the same time period.

Not sure if this is just the ghost of rush limbaugh manifesting in the world but I'm pretty sure that the Eco-Policies of Joe Biden are at least partially the resulting high gas prices in America.

I think Joe Biden is a tool, okay? But I don't know how you blame him for "high" gas prices. We pay 8 bucks a gallon here and I don't believe Biden has fuckall to do with it. I don't think the Portuguese PM does either.
If by "this...stupid" you mean as stupid as you, then not even nearly, or at all.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

^^^Why are you reciting your morning aphorisms to LotusBud?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

He was grimacing at himself in his mirror when he said that.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He was grimacing at himself in his mirror when he said that.
While slapping himself repeatedly.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dumb and dumber love my ankles apparently. Lol
5 year olds aren’t “ladies” you sick freak, 10 year olds are! Stubby The Guido.
You into 10 year olds too?
How old were you when you found out, you not only had fetal alcohol syndrome and were dropped on your head as an infant....but also lived in a crappy tenement full of lead paint, during your teething phase ages 2-12? Bummer for you Gweedough!!!

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Further and further we drift away from the old board and embrace this new state of things.. Got rid of the Movies/TV sub now this.. It really is a sign of the times.. I just hope you know what your doing cuz it looks to me these Politics fucktards are killing what was..

sadtimes..

further and further away from creativity .. but it is what it is..

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Removing Death and Movie forum because they are slow. They were the 2 slowest with less than 260 threads in 4 years combined (Death had 5 full pages)(Movies had 4 full pages). The "What did you watch today" and "Hardcore guts and gore" being the top 2 most active by far.

I am not closing another forum.

Making the General Discussion forum highly active... again is the goal. Combining 3 slower forums combined should help that.

Politics issue here is the best its been in 3 years. Fighting has slowed, reporting has too. Slowly going to keep adding people the the Lists and it will only get better.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
And you are kinda right about who dictates things here... We do not have General off topic posters or image droppers. They are all politics and fighting. That's why I'm getting us going outside sweatshops. Centralizing convo. more to General Disc.

I'll say it again, we should take the worst contributors. Put them on a list and Purge our problems.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Post your hardcore all day all the way... wtf

Sorry your Death and Movie forums gone...Thinking about the board here PAL.

"wheres the appeal for members"

Where the quality members? They are what's appealing.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
700 members in 4 years is pathetic.

The current membership favors Politics/Meltdown over Images/General Convos.

I almost have to trim fat and steamline convo into one place. Funnel it. The ShoutBox all but stopped small talk posting in General tbh.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
700 members in 4 years is pathetic.

The current membership favors Politics/Meltdown over Images/General Convos.

I almost have to trim fat and steamline convo into one place. Funnel it. The ShoutBox all but stopped small talk posting in General tbh.

decisions , decisions.. how far do we drift away from the VISION.. Forums are slow but integrity is all that matters, change shit and you may lose it all.. Politics forums are a dime a dozen..

this is my feels is all .. you do you .. you like this shitshow cuz I cant be bothered with these forum destroying husks

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
this used to be a board that was geared toward the alternative crowd now Im forced to seach for anything I might be interested in because its not popular.. fuck that

What changed?

the clientele, and the downtime.. lots of shit.. Kat FUCKIN made you shut the first boards down cuz she couldnt keep her legs closed.. dont let it hinder you.. she stole half the members cuz of the downtime and bored them to death..lol..

Your so much better then this.. ..

Forums are EBB and FLOW as long as you dont kill the reason people wanna search the board for

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
So bring back Death and Movie forums and all is good?
That's all we need?
Seems like the Politics here got to ya.

So ban politics here or realgrimm walks -

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
the clientele, and the downtime.. lots of shit.. Kat FUCKIN made you shut the first boards down cuz she couldnt keep her legs closed.. dont let it hinder you.. she stole half the members cuz of the downtime and bored them to death..lol..

She never fucked anybody off these boards or another dood in my 20 years with her.

Watch what the fuck you say.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
So bring back Death and Movie forums and all is good?
That's all we need?
Seems like the Politics here got to ya.

So ban politics here or realgrimm walks -

Im not walking, Id address it personally to you ..this just has to be addressed .. bro I signed on for the long term..

its just hella discouraging

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

She never fucked anybody off these boards or another dood in my 20 years with her.

Watch what the fuck you say.

my bad.. she told me porkies then..

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I closed this board in 2015 because trolls took over. I stopped caring and wanting to pay to keep it alive.

Trolls like
UncleDilf
Aryan
Exucution Stlye
IRISH KAM
THAT was ashit show. This aint.

Sorry about your Canadian Media bullshit, but I shut down two weak ass forums - what else am I missing about the vision?