Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
the swedish homo spanked breaky ??
Aye, your best pal, solid bros!!! Evidence aquired last night proves how fragile you and your friendship with him is, didn't take you long to tell him what you really think eh? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
xHVO6C1.png

ORSdviq.png

OOhhh the cringe was real, X has admitted he only feels sorry for break and that he's got a small midget 13 inch reach then break finds out it's X and thir in lovve again :LOL3::LOL3::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: This is how deceitful unloyal tutncoats are, they have nobody, no real friends or e-pals :Sad: !Don it really is and should be a lesson to folk wanting to get pally with them beasts...

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Aye, your best pal, solid bros!!! Evidence aquired last night proves how fragile you and your friendship with him is, didn't take you long to tell him what you really think eh? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
xHVO6C1.png

ORSdviq.png

OOhhh the cringe was real, X has admitted he only feels sorry for break and that he's got a small midget 13 inch reach then break finds out it's X and thir in lovve again :LOL3::LOL3::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: This is how deceitful unloyal tutncoats are, they have nobody, no real friends or e-pals :Sad: !Don it really is and should be a lesson to folk wanting to get pally with them beasts...

How do you hold yourself together everyday LMFAO crazy glue and pills lolololololololol you seem sooooooooooo ...... hert :LOL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
look out biggie, that gif of your avi blowing jizz out of your head likely came from her
I know. It doesn't bother me tho as I found it pretty funny actually
I look back on this and it's one of my biggest regrets here :'( I'm trying to think back of what you did or said that made me chop this LOL.. I know you were new here and it def wasn't anything political.. So sorry, Biggie <3 Also wanted to add.. that I didn't chop it for anyone.. I posted it myself lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
look out biggie, that gif of your avi blowing jizz out of your head likely came from her
I look back on this and it's one of my biggest regrets here :'( I'm trying to think back of what you did or said that made me chop this LOL.. I know you were new here and it def wasn't anything political.. So sorry, Biggie <3 Also wanted to add.. that I didn't chop it for anyone.. I posted it myself lol
No apologies needed dear. It was funny as fuck. Then and now

even funnier that senile major actually saved it to use over and over like he’sgot some kind of nuke is his possession

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
You had it right the first time...he's a jizzhead. (read hate spammer whose 'contributions' are 'netributions. o O )
GqO5ZcF.gif

• LOL

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You had it right the first time...he's a jizzhead. (read hate spammer whose 'contributions' are 'netributions. o O )
GqO5ZcF.gif
Do you need me to like, shit in a paper bag and fedex it to you or something?

Maybe you could hug it and feel better about us? Stare at it for a day or two and get over whatever deep animosity you have towards me for all those times I was laughing at your little anthill that 2 people posted at?

We could work something out if you think it'll help your emotional stability.

We could also do USPS once you acquire a PO box. I'll handle the shipping costs

Biggie - you just let me know how I can help you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
xHVO6C1.png

ORSdviq.png

How do you hold yourself together everyday LMFAO crazy glue and pills lolololololololol you seem sooooooooooo ...... hert :LOL3:
So myself pointing out how fragile your pally wally shit with the sites other turncoat has you asking how I hold my shit together because I "seem sooooooo hert"? What makes you think I seem anything other than totally aware of just how stupid you are? The drunk clearly had no idea who you were (X to 360 I've always said you suck most at choosing handles n yeah you sure do, since you seem to want t plaguarise Microsoft, why not use yer my advisory "sexboxHOTMAIL" but that's coz I'm better than you at even Microsoft knockoffsings ) and you immediately attacked him then it was back to love in a jiffy... You've no social skills, no troll skills absolutely no redeeming features but somehow you the wurm tink you're valuable here and you do (I was thinking about some things you've said in the recent past, last time I was on and I did done a chuckle) pppppffftttt

• LMAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
did all those werds make yer anus feel better
120.jpg

yO EMO the pill popper, am I supposed to read all that ?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
SEE !
short, and to the point
now you try, without all the drippy ass juice and hurt all over AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
SEE !
short, and to the pointk
now you try, without all the drippy ass juice and hurt all over AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAk ihhhhhhiAA
The whole "didn't read it, too long" shite is a waste of time saying, that's only about two sentences ya read it, the only time shitsiz too long to read is when poofer crams a months worf into one I'm not into you anymore dove at all, no way, forget it unles you're into me then I didn't mean it and we shouldntalk about it becausecwe couldvecccccccdfftcoollsas fuc if you just ignored all the warning signs about me n takes a big bi big big big big chances on me hasnings washy ballsgggitttttttttttttttttttyifffy
death maggot

I'd rather play solitaire on an old filthy prison cell walln whilst avoiding the hep snots von the walls than conform to your ways

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what is with yoo and these WERDZzz ... bro, yer not werth the time ROTFLMFAO !!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Joins a forum to complain that there's words in it, there are spastics then there's super spastic variants on mega tards waving at biologists through the lens...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Joins a forum to complain that there's words in it, there are spastics then there's super spastic variants on mega tards waving at biologists through the lens...

ha ha I heard that on TV you stealing FUCK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Make yer own shit up loser :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I promise you that I do not watch TV, especially not Canadian TV and If I had to it wouldn't be "Late with Justine and the Soyrontos"

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I promise you that I do not watch TV, especially not Canadian TV and If I had to it wouldn't be "Late with Justine and the Soyrontos"
I'm looking for it on Youtube you copy pasta'r LMFAO I'll find it and you'll have to pay a copyright fee stealer

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm looking for it on Youtube you copy pasta'r LMFAO I'll find it and you'll have to pay a copyright fee stealer
I don't steal shit lingo and THAT!, by my standards was meh meh MEH! so good luck doofus

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I don't steal shit lingo and THAT!, by my standards was meh meh MEH! so good luck doofus

I'm on to you buddee (:

at least use yer own werdZ when burning me, I demand that at the very least

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I almost found it, it's loading (:
What is? Your ability to have mates, know who the actual good guys are and know what laughter with banter is? A coping mechanism included, I hoppe

ONE of my very best mates asked me if I was depressed because I saw some real Boabies (cocks) in the jail showers only this morning haha fahgets obsessed with jail showers, maybe I should tell his wife? And yesterday he said no, he shouted out the van window while I was walking IN & OUT "Look at the fahget gimp with the £200 Nikes on thinking he's cool AF haha awww wwiiiiiitt ROASTER"

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I almost found it, it's loading (:
What is? Your ability to have mates, know who the actual good guys are and know what laughter with banter is? A coping mechanism included, I hoppe

ONE of my very best mates asked me if I was depressed because I saw some real Boabies (cocks) in the jail showers only this morning haha fahgets obsessed with jail showers, maybe I should tell his wife? And yesterday he said no, he shouted out the van window while I was walking IN & OUT "Look at the fahget gimp with the £200 Nikes on thinking he's cool AF haha awww wwiiiiiitt ROASTER"
ha ha even yer friends know yer a FAGGOT :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So assbox isn't a place to carry on without rules, you moved what was posted here LOL why ? the swedish fahg cpmplained ? LOL

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Not into burying that thread to page 3 before our special guest arrives.

If you'd like, Ill create your own assbox sub forum.... let me know.

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Whythe fuck this big tooth bitch get a place in introductions thread, but when I reply to it I get my posts moved? Can we start a desperate average girl thread so I don't see it every time i check introductions for new blood.

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Whythe fuck this big tooth bitch get a place in introductions thread, but when I reply to it I get my posts moved? Can we start a desperate average girl thread so I don't see it every time i check introductions for new blood.
.... I do kinda wanna suck your teeth tho... most teeth I've ever seen in one mouth at the same time...