Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Turn around and walk away. No moar pain…
@SHAMPAIN …how the hell is this a misplaced meltdown ffs? You’re supposed to only post in that thread if you’re attractive. And you don’t make that grade. You’re abusing your privileges yet again!

Stay away from that thread…just turn around and walk away…no moar pain. Löl

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN …how the hell is this a misplaced meltdown ffs? You’re supposed to only post in that thread if you’re attractive. And you don’t make that grade. You’re abusing your privileges yet again!

YET @Bastard Factory has had to take time out of his day and painstakingly move different parts of each one of these posts (shits glitched) because you couldn't let me post anywhere without you following me? You don't care do you though? Now we're at each in PM with name-calling!!! I'd stay out his way if I were you, this is his not mine! THAT MAN HAS BENT OVER BACKWARDS FOR YOU FOR YEARS BECAUSE YOU CAUSE SHITE AND GIVE HIM THE VERY WORST KIND OF STUFF YOU COULD POSSIBLY SAY STOLE MONEY OFF YOU ETC ETC. TRY AND HAVE RESPECT FOR A GUY THAT SEES SOMETHING IN YOU NOT MANY OTHERS EVER HAD :BFF: OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH BUT I WANT TO SAY IT!!!!!

I can get him wound up reminding him of things and having to breakdown those postst to move is one of them... Yer not getting away with pissing all over him all the time...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

YET @Bastard Factory has had to take time out of his day and painstakingly move different parts of each one of these posts (shits glitched) because you couldn't let me post anywhere without you following me? You don't care do you though? Now we're at each in PM with name-calling!!! I'd stay out his way if I were you, this is his not mine! THAT MAN HAS BENT OVER BACKWARDS FOR YOU FOR YEARS BECAUSE YOU CAUSE SHITE AND GIVE HIM THE VERY WORST KIND OF STUFF YOU COULD POSSIBLY SAY STOLE MONEY OFF YOU ETC ETC. TRY AND HAVE RESPECT FOR A GUY THAT SEES SOMETHING IN YOU NOT MANY OTHERS EVER HAD :BFF: OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH BUT I WANT TO SAY IT!!!!!

I can get him wound up reminding him of things and having to breakdown those postst to move is one of them... Yer not getting away with pissing all over him all the time...
Oi Cockwod…it’s not misplaced meltdown…it’s comedy gold! I ripped you a new orifice when you had the hide to think that you were attractive—looking. You need a fucking filter you pansy! Lölölöl.

You should learn to reply to me when I’m online instead of chirping after I log off. You’re a fucking little naff. A snotty—nosed brat.
:LOL3:

PS: cheers @Bastard Factory. Your transgender token moderator is too fragile.

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Smoking idiots out their boots
Noooo…you were crying. I know that for a fact. Behind the scenes…know what I mean? Nudge, nudge …wink, wink. Blind as a bat. :LOL3:
Say my name bitch! I've told everybody who pm'd me and reported you for posting a members full name just filthy tactics of the burnt out...
ummm but you've posted it yerself like as in PLEANTY OF TIMEzzz ... plus mines plus brakes plus anyone that gets you all emo like ...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Noooo…you were crying. I know that for a fact. Behind the scenes…know what I mean? Nudge, nudge …wink, wink. Blind as a bat. :LOL3:
Say my name bitch! I've told everybody who pm'd me and reported you for posting a members full name just filthy tactics of the burnt out...
ummm but you've posted it yerself like as in PLEANTY OF TIMEzzz ... plus mines plus brakes plus anyone that gets you all emo like ...
Fuck off n find it then!!!! Always act like the victim, I dont even know his second name.. haha talking about a drunk me that was fairly new to forums, Im' a completely different fucker now, YOU CLEARLY still ain't forgotten what it feels like to get dirtied!!! People change, I have yer pal here hasnt "Oh how fun we all know each others names so lets post them!" Is that what you're saying? You been asking anybody to be demodded recently? ppppttttt I know things about plenty of people and those other people know I wont tell anybody because WHY?? I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR ALWAYS HURT OPINION IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU MR LOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWIQ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck off n find it then!!!! Always act like the victim, I dont even know his second name.. haha talking about a drunk me that was fairly new to forums, Im' a completely different fucker now, YOU CLEARLY still ain't forgotten what it feels like to get dirtied!!! People change, I have yer pal here hasnt "Oh how fun we all know each others names so lets post them!" Is that what you're saying? You been asking anybody to be demodded recently? ppppttttt I know things about plenty of people and those other people know I wont tell anybody because WHY?? I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR ALWAYS HURT OPINION IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU MR LOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWIQ?

wha' set yoo ??
120.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

wha' set yoo ??
120.jpg
wK6igjq.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahahahahaaaaa…shut up snowflake! :Excited5:

He is a bit sensitive.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He’s a fucking moron innit!? Lol…not only that, but a few months ago he posted his telephone # publicly as well. The ageing child is a complete nutter. He needs shock therapy to wean himself off the drugs and alcohol.

stephan-stephan-you-lie.gif

:LOL3:

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hahahahahahaaaaa…shut up snowflake! :Excited5:

He is a bit sensitive.
Absolutely, as I am about people using my family (both alive and deceased) to try get to me. It’s a poor show!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no opinion on the matter.

Gutterballs was banned. Good decision? Bad decision?