Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
40 years old
CECUV4a.png
Aye I look terrible for my age
No dude…you look transgender. You may as well wear a dildo with a suction cap on your forehead next time you get sent to jail! Löl
That's the filter that made me look like a lesbian, I said all this to flea and Martini before, always lagging behind firing blanks..
You aren't bothering me, talk all you want but I'll still smoke you in a month when my hair grows to mullet req
You really need help with your dress sense and style. That’s half your problem.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
40 years old
CECUV4a.png
Aye I look terrible for my age
No dude…you look transgender. You may as well wear a dildo with a suction cap on your forehead next time you get sent to jail! Löl
That's the filter that made me look like a lesbian, I said all this to flea and Martini before, always lagging behind firing blanks..
You aren't bothering me, talk all you want but I'll still smoke you in a month when my hair grows to mullet req
You really need help with your dress sense and style. That’s half your problem.
No problem here...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I even told Raven I got a lesbian pic with a filter, Im alright and not worried about my appearance lmao I posted a pic of me grunting when me n flea were at it, knew I'd get slaughtered but it was funny

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
All you assholes post pics from the 80s and posing pictures carefully selected, I'm hammering out grunting lesbian magic for lols

the last 3 women Ive just left the nuts hanging out of were9.5 down to 8.5 yes sir fine

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
All you assholes post pics from the 80s and posing pictures carefully selected, I'm hammering out grunting lesbian magic for lols

the last 3 women Ive just left the nuts hanging out of were9.5 down to 8.5 yes sir fine
That pic was about 4 years ago son! Now bye-bye…don’t let the door kick you in the arse on the way out! Tschüss.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
400 followers already
kEh52lI.jpg
I'm getting them quick! I think that's mental how folk obsess over followers, need to get over the thousand of folk liking my half-arsed "Tweets" haha
Hey….not to burst your bubble…but you’re not attractive braaah! @The Countess will back me up here fo‘ fo‘ sho! :GiggleBitch:
WILL SHE FUCK YA ZOMBIE, MY GIRLFRIENDS COMPARED TO THAT THING OF YOURS LMAO
Your girlfriends are way too young for you to be so comfortable Stevie! Löl
FLEA WAS ARGUING WITH ME OF COURSE SHE WAS GONNA SAY SHIT UP MY SCREWED UP FACE FFS, I GET FINE WOMEN, NOT LIKE MRS CELLULITE OF YOURS, AWWW GOD SHE'S REPULSIVE... STOP WRECKING EVERY THREAD ANYWAY WASTER
Jesus…I was only being brutally honest mate. You’re not an attractive lad and you look like an an anemic Shitler. Don’t shoot the messenger mein früher!!!
I'm better looking than you by a mile... That's the truth
You wish pop—tart! When I was your age I never had to photoshop my munted brow. I was a male model Stevie Wonder! Löl
photoshop? I don't have photoshop, that pic yer talking about my heads fucked because of photoshop... i'm 40

LOL yer 40 today ... man O man I love yoo ha ha ha

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
400 followers already
kEh52lI.jpg
I'm getting them quick! I think that's mental how folk obsess over followers, need to get over the thousand of folk liking my half-arsed "Tweets" haha
Hey….not to burst your bubble…but you’re not attractive braaah! @The Countess will back me up here fo‘ fo‘ sho! :GiggleBitch:
FLEA WAS ARGUING WITH ME OF COURSE SHE WAS GONNA SAY SHIT UP MY SCREWED UP FACE FFS, I GET FINE WOMEN, NOT LIKE MRS CELLULITE OF YOURS, AWWW GOD SHE'S REPULSIVE... STOP WRECKING EVERY THREAD ANYWAY WASTER
Jesus…I was only being brutally honest mate. You’re not an attractive lad and you look like an an anemic Shitler. Don’t shoot the messenger mein früher!!!
You wish pop—tart! When I was your age I never had to photoshop my munted brow. I was a male model Stevie Wonder! Löl
photoshop? I don't have photoshop, that pic yer talking about my heads fucked because of photoshop... i'm 40

Imagine what the cunt would look like when he’s our age! Löl

X

xXx
Site Supporter
400 followers already
kEh52lI.jpg

he's a fine lad ... beer short O a six pack tho

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
400 followers already
kEh52lI.jpg

he's a fine lad ... beer short O a six pack tho
You’re too kind! :GiggleBitch:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
400 followers already
kEh52lI.jpg

pfffffttt

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
400 followers already
kEh52lI.jpg

pfffffttt
Seriously! You’re aging quick Stevie. Just get an honest woman and put a ring on her finger before you senescence.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
400 followers already
kEh52lI.jpg

pfffffttt
Seriously! You’re aging quick Stevie. Just get an honest woman and put a ring on her finger before you senescence.
Im just pointing out the obvious truth man!