Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
holy crap u went looking 4 it?? LOOOOOOOOLZ! wow
You really expected me to remember a post from a month ago? You're not that special or important.

maybe i show add your last name to mine :p
well i cant find that post i was ref to so just read this thing since it was meant 4 u anyway

u decide if it makes sense and im only passing it on now cause u rolled it back and finally called what happened 'tragic' - key word. he put it in a nutshell 4 U

FPOwfV2.png
FFS!! I need to go to bed... I'm slap happy LOL.. Night :)
no u should have stayed up to be o_O like me tomorrow. oh ffs its like 5 now smh

iggy - i have removed my war face

BUT
1c769ecd144c7a2abbbdf6e2ab13e9fc.gif

;)
It took me all of 30 seconds to find the post because I'm not a moron. I don't know how much more I can break down this simple little fact so that your tiny little brain can process it. idgaf about what a bunch of random strangers on the internet think of me. :Welcome8:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ohhhhh watch out, 80's hair is watching .. lmao
Did Genie come here from a gore site?
Personally I think she came from someones ass .. but yeah, Big bears reinforcements lol
I don’t need reinforcements! You’re a clown it’s you and Iggy who brown nose anyone who acts like a reinforcement to your lame posts... All you do is try to antagonise people, all you’ve ever done really... Remember when I was showing my exploits at a hotel one night and even blak called you out for being obsessed with my flaccid cock considering there was pussy about... Gheylord!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FFS, Bear... I'm not taking sides here, but you of all people shouldn't scream about what is posted... NOTHING should be removed or censored based on a few user's dislike. If that were the case, there wouldn't be a forum to post in.. Everyone is triggered, sensitive about something.. Look at what's happening in irl… The fucktard left are removing statues that are apart of American history because a small group of people find them offensive.. Just the other day, one of your vids was removed and you were upset about it..So I don't understand what's going on here? I consider myself a true patriot of my country.. and if I don't like something that's posted about it... I just don't look at it.. The thread is CLEARLY marked 911 memes... Do I like them? NO... but I also don't think they should be removed based on my dislike.. Please don't be upset with me... I just hate censorship in any form....

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I highly doubt Bear is even actually offended, I am the only one being attacked even though I am not the only one who has posted the memes.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Personally I think she came from someones ass .. but yeah, Big bears reinforcements lol
I don’t need reinforcements! You’re a clown it’s you and Iggy who brown nose anyone who acts like a reinforcement to your lame posts... All you do is try to antagonise people, all you’ve ever done really... Remember when I was showing my exploits at a hotel one night and even blak called you out for being obsessed with my flaccid cock considering there was pussy about... Gheylord!
Weak little spider boy ahahahahahahaaaaa is that a tarantula in your pocket or are you just ghey lolol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why 'Bear' ..I think of a big hairy fahg when I think of that name, or are you all growly and tough ? lmfao

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
FFS, Bear... I'm not taking sides here, but you of all people shouldn't scream about what is posted... NOTHING should be removed or censored based on a few user's dislike. If that were the case, there wouldn't be a forum to post in.. Everyone is triggered, sensitive about something.. Look at what's happening in irl… The fucktard left are removing statues that are apart of American history because a small group of people find them offensive.. Just the other day, one of your vids was removed and you were upset about it..So I don't understand what's going on here? I consider myself a true patriot of my country.. and if I don't like something that's posted about it... I just don't look at it.. The thread is CLEARLY marked 911 memes... Do I like them? NO... but I also don't think they should be removed based on my dislike.. Please don't be upset with me... I just hate censorship in any form....
I just think it’s double standards to complain about Hitler posts which some did yet this is acceptable... I can’t tell people how to run their site but it would be good if all sensitive stuff was kept to the same treatment... There’s people here who were/are directly affected by 9/11... That’s all... This thread would be more appropriate in the death section

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I just think it’s double standards to complain about Hitler posts which some did yet this is acceptable... I can’t tell people how to run their site but it would be good if all sensitive stuff was kept to the same treatment... There’s people here who were/are directly affected by 9/11... That’s all... This thread would be more appropriate in the death section
who fuckin' cares gimpy ..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stfu stank... I understand why these are not liked.... especially by Genie, who is a NY flight attendant... It was a horrible day in our history.. I get that and understand why she would be upset....Perhaps there can be a compromise and this thread moved to the death thread.. dunno?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Stfu stank... I understand why these are not liked.... especially by Genie, who is a NY flight attendant... It was a horrible day in our history.. I get that and understand why she would be upset....Perhaps there can be a compromise and this thread moved to the death thread.. dunno?
Why 'Bear' ..I think of a big hairy fahg when I think of that name, or are you all growly and tough ? lmfao
We both know I’d whip your ass, your lungs are like burnt paper ffs...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA .... FFS MAN, You are a small little hydrolic'r ahahahahaaaa I can't believe you just said that, I;m 6'3 and 200 pounds you gimp.... you're a beer bottle ahahahahaaaaaaaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oooooo. does Genieboo boo not like it awwwwwwww, sowwy

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Emm? Did someone write something?.. Nope... I don't see a thing :) lol

Reactions: X
OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a meme thread, no corpses in the images so no it belongs right here where I put it. This is Bastard Factory not Whiny Thin Skinned Bitch Factory. I never said you couldn't spew your hate speech and white pride bs so don't take your bitterness out on me. Also go fuck yourself hypocrite, if you think 9/11 memes are worse than assholes leaking death photos and videos all over the net. You think none of those people had families that were affected? Replacing the planes in 9/11 memes with other objects is so horrible and clearly shows that I support terrorists attacking my country............. Freedom of speech fucktard now stop derailing my thread with your whiny bullshit. Want to make any further complaints take it up with the owner via PM.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Weak little spider boy ahahahahahahaaaaa is that a tarantula in your pocket or are you just ghey lolol
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA .... FFS MAN, You are a small little hydrolic'r ahahahahaaaa I can't believe you just said that, I;m 6'3 and 200 pounds you gimp.... you're a beer bottle ahahahahaaaaaaaa
Small? I’m 6ft and 190 pounds in your money! I’d love to meet you, I swear I’d knock seven shades of shite outta you, you’re a pussy! I’d rip your jaw open and take pics of it! Anyway it’s maybe about time your adress goes up on the Ync! You even shat it to meet corn ya pussio! All facts!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a meme thread, no corpses in the images so no it belongs right here where I put it. This is Bastard Factory not Whiny Thin Skinned Bitch Factory. I never said you couldn't spew your hate speech and white pride bs so don't take your bitterness out on me. Also go fuck yourself hypocrite, if you think 9/11 memes are worse than assholes leaking death photos and videos all over the net. You think none of those people had families that were affected? Replacing the planes in 9/11 memes with other objects is so horrible and clearly shows that I support terrorists attacking my country............. Freedom of speech fucktard now stop derailing my thread with your whiny bullshit. Want to make any further complaints take it up with the owner via PM.
Pot calling the kettle black lmao

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Small? I’m 6ft and 190 pounds in your money! I’d love to meet you, I swear I’d knock seven shades of shite outta you, you’re a pussy! I’d rip your jaw open and take pics of it! Anyway it’s maybe about time your adress goes up on the Ync! You even shat it to meet corn ya pussio! All facts!
who fuckin cares yeh fahhgot lmfao You're a skinny crack head, alcky ffs, stop lying you bitch ahahahahaaaa look at your face, you already look like a 60 year old who's drank his whole life and called fake cops on people

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
who fuckin cares yeh fahhgot lmfao You're a skinny crack head, alcky ffs, stop lying you bitch ahahahahaaaa look at your face, you already look like a 60 year old who's drank his whole life and called fake cops on people
What utter bullshit! You live in clown world! I prove my shit
vndXPR3.jpg

You on the other hand are scared to take your shades off because you got ripped for having creepy eyes! If I look sixty you look 120 :LOL1:

Last edited: