Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ahahahahahaaaaa have fun fucknutz
You really have no idea
I guess not.
You’ve made so many mistakes the whole time I’ve known you, I’d never post anything real about your family unlike you cunts but it would be great to see you flap when/if I post your adress
Rt, someone hassles me at my address I call the cops, it's really that simple, I don't play dirty like you whoresons lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
TheHaze said:
People who fart and pick they nose in public- - - -- -

PS-People who wear 20 year old sun glasses:Hmmm:
It’s his creepy eyes, don’t hate on him I’d hide them too... hehe

It's shit like this that starts a tirade though, learn to love those you dislike Bearbear .. you'll live longer

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You really have no idea
I guess not.
You’ve made so many mistakes the whole time I’ve known you, I’d never post anything real about your family unlike you cunts but it would be great to see you flap when/if I post your adress
Rt, someone hassles me at my address I call the cops, it's really that simple, I don't play dirty like you whoresons lol
I’d never do that even if I knew your address, come on now... What’s the point in this? If you think I’m a dick, fair enough but I’m not a rat in any way... I regretted ever mentioning my mum but I don’t blame you for using it... Go easy yo!

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You really have no idea
I guess not.
I’d never do that even if I knew your address, come on now... What’s the point in this? If you think I’m a dick, fair enough but I’m not a rat in any way... I regretted ever mentioning my mum but I don’t blame you for using it... Go easy yo!
At the very least we should stop ruining threads, I don't care but it seems some people do .

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You really have no idea
I guess not.
At the very least we should stop ruining threads, I don't care but it seems some people do .
I see hmmmmmmm

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You really have no idea
I guess not.
I see hmmmmmmm
Do you ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was only joking about it sucking ass, ffs lolololol.......It sucks balls instead.....lmfao!

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
wKpegl9.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmao ^^^ what're you ? Vinnie Barbarino . sweet sweet BALLZEZ

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol, that was for Raven, thought I quoted her, no offence to you, Vinnies a guy on the tely .. She might get it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
^^^ Ohhh is it break time from Donkey watch you village idiot ? lololol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful