Give him some cheeeeSE !!! Ahahahaaa rat Basterd hahahaaaa so funneEEEEE

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Delete this stupid thread ...
not gonna happen. Nothing gets deleted unless it's against site policy.

Hey Piggy Iggy, you sound so confident saying this, with your new go complex. Do you still wear that beautiful rose cat shirt and cat necklace???:LOL2:
Thanks for snitching on your friend.
Which friend?
You know...... the one you PM'd me about.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey Piggy Iggy, you sound so confident saying this, with your new go complex. Do you still wear that beautiful rose cat shirt and cat necklace???:LOL2:
Which friend?

LOL!!!

I Never PMed you and If you mention snitch, I guess it fits you better.

So fuck off with false accusation, cat lady.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Which friend?

LOL!!!

Stop lying I woke up to a PM from you this morning.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Which friend?

LOL!!!

Care to share? :D

X

xXx
Site Supporter
43274563_474487429737359_6456232673714110464_n.jpg

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Which friend?

LOL!!!

sure, you woke up with a rose cat shirt and your huge forehead?? :LOL1::LOL2: And whats up with your fucked up dyed purple hair? Are you a lezbo ? I might park my meAT a forehead this huge!

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Which friend?

LOL!!!

sure, you woke up with a rose cat shirt and your huge forehead?? :LOL1::LOL2: And whats up with your fucked up dyed purple hair? Are you a lezbo ? I might park my meAT a forehead this huge!
Am I supposed to be offended by your weak ass comments? Try harder stupid.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
At the very least we should stop ruining threads, I don't care but it seems some people do .

This.

I'm not going to bother to read this crap and try to figure out what's going in. I don't fucking care. To bitches bitching and threatening each other. Fucking morons.

Contain your shit or be contained. If I start seeing this shit all over the you'll be stuck down here with sea.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I know a guy whose daughter died in 9/11 she was a flight attendant. Well I don't know him that well but see him fairly often.
That truly sucks but this is how I do my remembering.
r u an american?
yes

wow
what i think of that i would only say to your face
You're opinion of me should matter why? Oh that's right it doesn't. :ThumbsUp1:
I think it’s because you seem to celebrate an atrocity against the American people! I’ve never forgave you for that thread and I’m not even American...
STFU you fucking Moron, America helped kill innocent people just last week in a school bus you dim fucking wit, get with the program or shut your stupid little bug collecting trap idiot ....
What incident are you talking about with the school bus?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know a guy whose daughter died in 9/11 she was a flight attendant. Well I don't know him that well but see him fairly often.
r u an american?
yes

wow
I think it’s because you seem to celebrate an atrocity against the American people! I’ve never forgave you for that thread and I’m not even American...
STFU you fucking Moron, America helped kill innocent people just last week in a school bus you dim fucking wit, get with the program or shut your stupid little bug collecting trap idiot ....
In Yeman, American backed Govern forces, supplied the weapons to annihilate a school bus full of graduating children killing them all ...

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
r u an american?
yes

wow
In Yeman, American backed Govern forces, supplied the weapons to annihilate a school bus full of graduating children killing them all ...
Oh well what can you do it's a Muslim country they're gonna blow each other up no matter what.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
r u an american?
yes

wow
Oh well what can you do it's a Muslim country they're gonna blow each other up no matter what.
American I pressume ??
Your reaction is quite common, that's why I couldn't give two fucks about 9 eleven ..

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
r u an american?
yes

wow
American I pressume ??
Your reaction is quite common, that's why I couldn't give two fucks about 9 eleven ..
Muslim I presume? You took offense awfully quick.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
r u an american?
yes

wow
American I pressume ??
yes, I'm from 'Suckadikistan' ... a step up from America

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
r u an american?
yes

wow
American I pressume ??
We didn't drop the bombs, dipshit... the Saudi's and the United Arab Emirates did... Yes we supply them, but we are NOT the only ones.. Get your god damn facts straight... There is NO comparison here.. YOU FUK!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes my bad, Britain as well ...
It's just an old saying 'before you point your finger make sure your hands are clean' kinda thing ... plus I LIKE BEER !

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
r u an american?
yes

wow
American I pressume ??
Good for you. I'm just stating the facts sonny boy Muslims blow each other up and kill each other and then blame America. Typical

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Point Trump out... Obama was the worst... dick stick WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama’s administration has offered Saudi Arabia more than $115 billion in weapons, other military equipment and training, the most of any U.S. administration in the 71-year U.S.-Saudi alliance, a report seen by Reuters has found.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol
r u an american?
yes

wow
American I pressume ??
Good for you. I'm just stating the facts sonny boy Muslims blow each other up and kill each other and then blame America. Typical
Ohhhhhhh, I see ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Point Trump out... Obama was the worst... dick stick WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama’s administration has offered Saudi Arabia more than $115 billion in weapons, other military equipment and training, the most of any U.S. administration in the 71-year U.S.-Saudi alliance, a report seen by Reuters has found.
Obummers a dick too ! Sits in his office while drones take out innocent people ...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And truly... fuck Islam/Muslims.. I look at it as saving lives in the long run.. because chances are one of those "innocent" children would of ended up killing many.. So maybe it was a blessing in disguise.. So, take your bleeding heart and read up on Islam.. You douche bag

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like when you call me names ... Fuck Islam ! I am for innocent people trying to live a life, black yellow orange green, assholes are assholes in any culture or religion ... as you have just demonstrated ..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:Whiner2: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
Reactions: X