Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Murdock is no lady.
She wears the "Viz Fat Slag" status as a badge of honour too.

152244_1.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is interesting that they sell "9 to 5" as empowering.

I did "9 to 5" for almost a decade and could not wait to free myself from it.

You get degraded as a "domestic slave" or "glorified prostitute" if you want to stay home and just take care of your husband and kids.

You know. Why slave for a man that would die for you when you can slave for system that will suck you dry and spit you out?

It's a very masculine quality to wanna be go be "independent" and have your "own money". And we are expected to be men with vaginas. We are supposed to want to fuck around like men, work like men, act like men. And toxic men.

And call it female empowerment.

Women are miserable today. Truly. Especially the libshit fake feminists.

I don't want the shit. I dont want to be the bread winner. I have my own money. He makes it...I spend it....anything I want I have. I get to stay home with my daughters. I get laid any time I want. I get compliments and attention poured on me everytime my "boss" comes home.

There is absolutely zero downside here. And these tards hate it. Lmao!

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Oh come on Prowler.... he isn't that bad.

Sure I disagree with most of his political opinions, but he does have his moments...
@Joe is a miserable loser.

He does nothing to better his life and creates Tales of Extreme Mediocrity just to appear "normal" to whomever will believe, or pretend to believe, him.

He has not been outdoors for over 3 years.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you actually hurt Garratys "fee fees".....he wouldnt have put you on ignore.

You are trying to insult people who made an art form out of cyber roasting people and being roasted.

Up your game. Than he will give you attention. He views you as a mindless partisan gnat to be waved away in favor of more interesting people.
It's something tards like Lilly and Aidsman will never understand.It's not that they are just boring spammers.It's that they are just such low level tards that there lack of talent seems to rub off on everyone else.Everyone see's them posting there iname babble that they supposedly call trolling,and most people just roll there eyes and face palm.Just look at all of the threads.The majority of the posts are one line childish insults.No talent at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's something tards like Lilly and Aidsman will never understand.It's not that they are just boring spammers.It's that they are just such low level tards that there lack of talent seems to rub off on everyone else.Everyone see's them posting there iname babble that they supposedly call trolling,and most people just roll there eyes and face palm.Just look at all of the threads.The majority of the posts are one line childish insults.No talent at all.

Indeed.

Too much real asshurt. They cant discuss any topics without anger and bullshit.

And they cant even flame without anger and bullshit.

Than that dumb washed up e skank needs to use private stuff about people because shes nowhere near smart enough to have funny posts without it.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So are you still taking your bat and ball and going home, or what?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Perhaps, but that's likely due to an unfortunate incident back in 2018, where he was ravished and violated by drug-crazed revellers among a particularly boistrous and overzealous crowd of LGBT activists.

The poor guy has had to use a cane to walk around with ever since...

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So are you still taking your bat and ball and going home, or what?
I'll do you the courtesy of one reply cause I'm kind like that.

I know you are dumb but do you really need me to tell you the meaning of `au revoir`.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you actually hurt Garratys "fee fees".....he wouldnt have put you on ignore.

You are trying to insult people who made an art form out of cyber roasting people and being roasted.

Up your game. Than he will give you attention. He views you as a mindless partisan gnat to be waved away in favor of more interesting people.

:Sucky Sucky:

• LOL
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

People like you don't deserve any work on my part. Your posts are shit 95% of the time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriously, they have tantrums about how this forum should be while contributing nothing but wailing, whining and stomping their feet.

That's pretty amazing considering your history of literally demanding boards be ran to your liking.

You know we all see this right?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suppose that Dovey believes that it is a far superior state of affairs to be actively married than to be passively married.

Conservative women will save America. And cook the pork roast to perfection.

Another pot meets kettle situation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean did Flynn go off and die of embarrassment finally after trying to beef Oink up into some sort of flamer?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's pretty amazing considering your history of literally demanding boards be ran to your liking.

You know we all see this right?

I don't ask for any forum to be RUN to my liking. If there are posted rules, enforce them. Otherwise, fuck off with rules.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And she proves the point LOL

What point am I proving?

You think you people with your Tweet posts, youtube videos and scroll bombs are entertaining? I am betting that MOST people at this forum don't read your scroll bombs. I'm betting even your followers skim them at best.

Read one, read them all. FACT

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What point am I proving?
You proved exactly what he said. That you are too butt ass hurt to do anything but spam your hurt feelings.

You cant even engage in politcal discourse without anger and asshurt. You are too stupid and narcissistic to do anything outside of force your view as the only right one and spew. Just part of a hive.

And you even drag that exact mindset into every interaction.

Are you still a place holder for a conservative male? Because that would sort of explain things.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You proved exactly what he said. That you are too butt ass hurt to do anything but spam your hurt feelings.

You cant even engage in politcal discourse without anger and asshurt. You are too stupid and narcissistic to do anything outside of force your view as the only right one and spew. Just part of a hive.

And you even drag that exact mindset into every interaction.

Are you still a place holder for a conservative male? Because that would sort of explain things.

You spam your hurt life.

I was raped, I had an abortion, I've been an addict...

Get a fucking clue.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You spam your hurt life.

I was raped, I had an abortion, I've been an addict...

Get a fucking clue.

Reminding you that you are not the spokesperson for any other woman and you lack insight is definately not "spamming a hurt life".

You are so small, weak and pathetic ....thusly you cling on things about others that YOU imagine make them smaller than you (and I dont mean physically because everyone is physically smaller than your fat bitter ass)

When you sit there and pretend you know why women abort, or larp some hero of rape survivors.....people like me will knock your ass down.

Telling how people like you always show what you REALLY think of others.

Btw I'm proud of all of that and grateful for it. You have no idea. None. You really think you are some tough cookie but you shatter like thin ice and show how shallow and ignorant you are everytime. You constantly fail in your mindless shaming tactics because no one here is hurt, fatty

Except you. After all you bring this stuff more than I do. When I discuss it, its appropriate for the convo....you just seem offended that I'm not a stupid democrat.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Maybe. You cant actually do anything with it though.

Everytime I start with a bit of slap and tickle you roll over and cry about "werdz".

You are always "bored" because you are boring, X.

If you could express your disapproval in a more creative and stimulating manner we could really have something here.

But alas. Impotence.
yer a goddamned sleeping pill dovey

a talking head that exists to let people know she knows LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
yer a goddamned sleeping pill dovey

a talking head that exists to let people know she knows LOL

There was a study done that shows boring people complain a lot about boredom.

If a version comes out with cartoon pictures and scratch and sniff boxes, you should take a look at it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There was a study done that shows boring people complain a lot about boredom.

If a version comes out with cartoon pictures and scratch and sniff boxes, you should take a look at it.
And you in return will try to be a little less boring ?
lol