Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
it's the nature of this place.... take the awesome with the idiot

You arent taking it, though. You are actively going right to my posts, quoting them and crying about how you dont want to see them.

So....yeah you must be fucking stupid.

Do you need a mod or admin to explain how to use "ignore"? One click and it will be like I'm not here.

Spam posting the same whining over and over isnt going to help you one single bit.

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You arent taking it, though. You are actively going right to my posts, quoting them and crying about how you dont want to see them.

So....yeah you must be fucking stupid.

Do you need a mod or admin to explain how to use "ignore"? One click and it will be like I'm not here.
I see shit I step in et LOL
ignore ??/ fer the likes of yoo / nope you aint bad ass like that just BORING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder if Xs caretaker puts corks on his forks so he cant continually stab himself in the eyes while he is trying to eat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I see shit I step in et LOL
ignore ??/ fer the likes of yoo / nope you aint bad ass like that just BORING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

And you cry about it.

Because you are fucking retarded.

You do it to yourself. I really dont give a fuck if you find my posts boring. You could drop dead of a brain bleed and I'd say "damn...that's fucked up" and move on. Ten seconds would be the extent of my thoughts on it.

I dont know what you are expecting besides being told you are fucking stupid if you keep obsessively following all the posts of a poster you wail and cry about being "boring".

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And you cry about it.

Because you are fucking retarded.

You do it to yourself. I really dont give a fuck if you find my posts boring. You could drop dead of a brain bleed and I'd say "damn...that's fucked up" and move on. Ten seconds would be the extent of my thoughts on it.

I dont know what you are expecting besides being told you are fucking stupid if you keep obsessively following all the posts of a poster you wail and cry about being "boring".
you wouldnt get a single sec, be like strippers dead ... ha ahah aha

so

so

boring

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you wouldnt get a single sec, be like strippers dead ... ha ahah aha

so

so

boring

Awwww.

Good thing I literally dominate you while alive. If I'm dead I cant abuse your bizzare fixation.

I'm somehow not shocked you like strippers dead.

None of this changes the fact that you could literally have a seizure and bleed to death out of your ears and I wouldnt be too bothered by it.

So.. ..you ain't gonna make me care about your boring boredom.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you fap every time you refer to Dovey as boring while obsessively responding to her boring posts?
oppps looks like I Gots TWO fish:LOL3:

victory-dance-fish.gif

what I dont get is why an exciting poaster like you that has the pleasure of making me larf on several occasions is shilling fer a boring twat LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Huh ?//
something biggs did that turned you on ?

You just seem confused as fuck about this thing called "time and place" and appropriate activities in the appropriate places.

So I'm just curious how deep your dementia goes. Since you are throwing yourself at me so vigorously.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
oppps looks like I Gots TWO fish:LOL3:

victory-dance-fish.gif

what I dont get is why an exciting poaster like you that has the pleasure of making me larf on several occasions is shilling fer a boring twat LOL

Oh honey. That's cute.

Lmao.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You just seem confused as fuck about this thing called "time and place" and appropriate activities in the appropriate places.

So I'm just curious how deep your dementia goes. Since you are throwing yourself at me so vigorously.
I see ..
I hope you guise apologized to the others in the waiting room

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I see ..
I hope you guise apologized to the others in the waiting room

Did you get me with that one?

Damn. You sure picked up werd skillz on that xbox live with them 12 year olds.

I'm clearly out of my depth here.

So do you pull your dick in waiting rooms?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did you get me with that one?

Damn. You sure picked up werd skillz on that xbox live with them 12 year olds.

I'm clearly out of my depth here.

So do you pull your dick in waiting rooms like biggs

ahhhh, no

LOL