Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's an excuse.

The same should apply to BOTH. If you want Big to keep it in meltdown then you cant laugh when Admin takes shots.

You arent using reason here.

He'd already been an asshole in his response to me. It doesn't matter what Admin does. Your friend is a cocksucker.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He'd already been an asshole in his response to me. It doesn't matter what Admin does. Your friend is a cocksucker.
Again, for the 4th time I'm going to need you to take a deep breath and then take this to meltdown

thank you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm criticizing YOU.

YOU told Big to keep it in meltdown. But then Admin took a shot and you laughed.

You didnt tell Admin to keep it in meltdown. You laughed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm criticizing YOU.

YOU told Big to keep it in meltdown. But then Admin took a shot and you laughed.

You didnt tell Admin to keep it in meltdown. You laughed.

IDGAF

I didn't because the cocksucker had already derailed the thread. Easy if you can use your brain. Try it sometime.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
IDGAF

I didn't because the cocksucker had already derailed the thread. Easy if you can use your brain. Try it sometime.
Not so. My post was very topical. So for the 7th time. Please take this to meltdown.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
IDGAF

It's because like me you dont actually care who says what and where they say it.

You just wanted to have something to say to BIG. You fucked up with the approval of Admins (bad) meme.

I'm just here to keep us all accountable. Isnt that a good thing?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's because like me you dont actually care who says what and where they say it.

You just wanted to have something to say to BIG.

I'm just here to keep us all accountable. Isnt that a good thing?

The only person you should keep accountable is you. You won't. But life, life will make you accountable. I can't wait. You'll post about it of course. You can't control your narcissism.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The only person you should keep accountable is you. You won't. But life, life will make you accountable. I can't wait. You'll post about it of course. You can't control your narcissism.
Let us see if request number 8 will be the charm.

Please take it to meltdown

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
77dkub.jpg

We need one of Piggie Smells and the misguided misfortune of his hog harem…. pissing on him like a fire hydrant.

On the real, yo!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We need one of Piggie Smells and the misguided misfortune of his hog harem…. pissing on him like a fire hydrant.

On the real, yo!

I didn't know you were guilty of "self-depreciating". What were you worth before and how much are you worth now that you posted that?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The left cannot meme.

Jesus there is so much to work with there and that's what you come up with?
right ?? LOL

for once I agree
... ffs the potential there ahahahahahahahahaaaaa mighty mouse with his face :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't know you were guilty of "self-depreciating". What were you worth before and how much are you worth now that you posted that?

$FREE99 both ways….

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion ~ Albert Camus

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oak you run around trying to hold people accountable for shit that happened off the internet with people who are not even here.

So how does THAT work? Who gave YOU some authority to attempt to hold OTHER people "accountable" while dodging accountability yourself?

Do you realize people have corrected you by telling YOU that YOU are the only one you should be worried about?

You dont have some specail authority where you are in charge of others while being beyond reproach.

This is exact shit you do that has convinced many people that you have disordered narcissism. Giving yourself a pass for behaviour you think others shouldnt do and then immediately dismissing the response preemptively in an effort to shit down the exchange. It doesnt work like that, Oink.

If you post back it means your grandma is a whore! Lol

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Oak you run around trying to hold people accountable for shit that happened off the internet with people who are not even here.

So how does THAT work? Who gave YOU some authority to attempt to hold OTHER people "accountable" while dodging accountability yourself?

Do you realize people have corrected you by telling YOU that YOU are the only one you should be worried about?

You dont have some specail authority where you are in charge of others while being beyond reproach.

This is exact shit you do that has convinced many people that you have disordered narcissism. Giving yourself a pass for behaviour you think others shouldnt do and then immediately dismissing the response preemptively in an effort to shit down the exchange. It doesnt work like that, Oink.

If you post back it means your grandma is a whore! Lol

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I say this with the warmest and kindest expression on my face...eat shit and fuck off with this insane crap...do you know they invented a device called the phone...go ring a random number and bore some pensioner for hours instead of stinking up BF with what amounts to telemarketing spam.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I say this with the warmest and kindest expression on my face...eat shit and fuck off with this insane crap...do you know they invented a device called the phone...go ring a random number and bore some pensioner for hours instead of stinking up BF with what amounts to telemarketing spam.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Scotty...you must be drunker than Lily if you think anyone finds your audio remotely interesting...in fact, the only interesting thing is that you are becoming more unhinged with each one, to the point where your laugh now sounds like a cross between the Joker's cackle and Woody Woodpecker's high pitched ahahaha.

All that creepy talk about measuring dicks in the urinal...damn that's just gross and grade school level garbage, especially since you spent another 9 minutes producing what amounts to more gay lames.

Get out of the root cellar...break a window and crawl through it if necessary, but go outside and say hello to the sun.