Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
spCvaA5.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is that what he's said? Jesus what a clown. If the hog was in charge the board would be completely dead.

Right?

Look how she shits on every exchange with her controling attitude. And she would be modding and banning people over stupid shit with all the high drama.

When Farmer popped into SG her ass freaked out. Like okay.....he did a dick head thing 15 years ago and now is still so dangerous he cant pop in? He has to be banished?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yep and they’re real. I forgot you shaved your sac. A tad feminine, but I don’t judge.

I imagine when I get your age, I'd quit shaving too. No need when there is no chance of getting any pussy lol.

Maybe I'll let the hair grow out one day, and sent Lotusbud a dick pic. She might fancy the hippy look.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I imagine when I get your age, I'd quit shaving too. No need when there is no chance of getting any pussy lol.

Maybe I'll let the hair grow out one day, and sent Lotusbud a dick pic. She might fancy the hippy look.

Is cousin Dixie participating or just the boy cousins?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How about you make a movie about how hard you cry to BF, Im sure it would be hysterical hahaha.

Guesses, expectations and assumptions really don’t work. Why not be a man and PM him. Easy peasy