Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
breaks always been a prick tho (:
We really all should have a skype chat again some time, that was gold when drama was thin but that's for the future as I plan on coming back regularly... My pals are staying my pals this time I've not got time for hatred amongst us, other assholes can bolt though they're fair game

EDIT: I'd be freaking if I was still the mod especially in his thread lol

Carignan

Factory Bastard
We really all should have a skype chat again some time, that was gold when drama was thin but that's for the future as I plan on coming back regularly... My pals are staying my pals this time I've not got time for hatred amongst us, other assholes can bolt though they're fair game
you "almost died" so what? more importantly is why didn't you die? oh don't come with the bullshit you love life. you've never given a fuck about it before.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
you "almost died" so what? more importantly is why didn't you die? oh don't come with the bullshit you love life. you've never given a fuck about it before.
Do you think you're an edge lord? I've said worse than your brain can come up with on its very best day, I don't know you but you know me so thanks for being a fan!!

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Do you think you're an edge lord? I've said worse than your brain can come up with on its very best day, I don't know you but you know me so thanks for being a fan!!
Oh? so you are edge lord than huh? come at me with your best son. You can't. So why didn't you die? or just another bullshit story online about almost dying?

What a joke coward.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

EDIT: I'd be freaking if I was still the mod especially in his thread lol
sometimes I'm lucky enough to join several members and chat on discord ... even my frernnies

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You canna dew it...blaaaaarg, wank wank...can any of you dew watt I do...I am speaking incoherently into a mic for 10 minutes...can any of you do tis, yew canna DEW IT...YEW canna DEW TITS.

This thread is for posting your picture...do I need to call the sheriff and inform him that you are spamming a thread with verbal threats?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You canna dew it...blaaaaarg, wank wank...can any of you dew watt I do...I am speaking incoherently into a mic for 10 minutes...can any of you do tis, yew canna DEW IT...YEW canna DEW TITS.

This thread is for posting your picture...do I need to call the sheriff and inform him that you are spamming a thread with verbal threats?