Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stop lying, she beast. He claimed San Diego got more rain yesterday than at any time in its history. I know that is wrong because I was here in 1983 when we got ever since in a single storm. For that matter we got more total in many years, so shit the fuck up and stop pretending you know jack shit, she beast. You are just as bad as the aids infected cock sucker

Keep your fighting up asswipe, see what happens!!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Stop lying, she beast. He claimed San Diego got more rain yesterday than at any time in its history. I know that is wrong because I was here in 1983 when we got ever since in a single storm. For that matter we got more total in many years, so shit the fuck up and stop pretending you know jack shit, she beast. You are just as bad as the aids infected cock sucker
IN ONE DAY!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please put your crack pipe down, cock sucker. We got around two inches yesterday and we get around 13 per year. Why are you such an ignorant bastard?

Stick to glory hole, you half wit
You speaking of Stumpy?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Would that be anything like Trumps response to Covid?
What powers does Trump have again. I'm sure "the people" wouldn't have relied on him.. so what is your argument? And what does Trump have to do with the current governments response

Why is Trump always the scapegoat.. this is floods in Cali.. ffs

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What powers does Trump have again. I'm sure "the people" wouldn't have relied on him.. so what is your argument? And what does Trump have to do with the current governments response

Why is Trump always the scapegoat.. this is floods in Cali.. ffs
Because my friend he fit right into failure, unlike Joe.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's not what your MOD privilage is for.. we don't censor comments unless they are off topic.. Don't post threads if you aren't willing to hear ALL sides

Report me.

There shouldn't be sides when we're talking about members' safety, it is MY thread after all. I'm the OP and I know what the intent was.

Don't give me shit about hearing all sides, you post freely on the politics board and I've never moved not one god damned post of yours, even when I was political moderator.

Take some responsibility here.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Because my friend he fit right into failure, unlike Joe.
I know your hate for him it's in everything you do.. so be it.. I'm not pro Trump but could he really be any worse then what Joe's turning the US into..

Why do you even care, you live in Coasta Ebolia .. you gave up that right when you fled that country

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What an ignorant response. I do live here and I’m a U.S. citizen, and I vote.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know your hate for him it's in everything you do.. so be it.. I'm not pro Trump but could he really be any worse then what Joe's turning the US into..

Why do you even care, you live in Coasta Ebolia .. you gave up that right when you fled that country
Enlighten yourself. I don’t live in Toronto Canada.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Report me.

There shouldn't be sides when we're talking about members' safety, it is MY thread after all. I'm the OP and I know what the intent was.

Don't give me shit about hearing all sides, you post freely on the politics board and I've never moved not one god damned post of yours, even when I was political moderator.

Take some responsibility here.
I don't hit report on others ..haha I'm a MOD ffs.. report something I can fix myself..

Rules are rules Skippy.. we don't censor .. you posted a thread for all not just your own..

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Shame you're not there.

And you wonder why your dumb ass was Assboxed. You are just that fucking stupid. You know you're not supposed to flame in General forums. Are you just trying to get the attention you don't get from your dead Nana anymore?

What part of no flaming is allowed in the upper forums do you not get you retard? Let me guess, it's the mods at fault again because they made you do it?

You deserve everything you get coming to you.