Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Please put your crack pipe down, cock sucker. We got around two inches yesterday and we get around 13 per year. Why are you such an ignorant bastard?

Stick to glory hole, you half wit

Another tard that flames in the upper forums and then wants to cry panel abuse when he's dealt with.

You truly are a gigantic fucking idiot, Oerdin.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve been a resident for 16 years. What are you trying to prove? Not paying to either country would result in losing one’s Passport, and Dimex card. Ya must have missed that part?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve been a resident for 16 years. What are you trying to prove? Not paying to either country would result in losing one’s Passport, and Dimex card. Ya must have missed that part?

Seems like it depends on your level of income according to the US embassy website.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Imagine being this mad to have been born with a shenis....

Imagine having to be told numerous times not to flame on the upper boards, yet you do it anyway. Are you missing half of your brain? No. Seriously. Were you born 1/4 retarded? That would explain why you seem to think you can get away with it, while other's can't. Do you see yourself as someone who should get preferential treatment?

You allegedly care for this forum but blatantly skirt the rules while other's do not. Gee, you must really want this forum to be successful.

Fucking moron.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine having to be told numerous times not to flame on the upper boards, yet you do it anyway. Are you missing half of your brain? No. Seriously. Were you born 1/4 retarded? That would explain why you seem to think you can get away with it, while other's can't. Do you see yourself as someone who should get preferential treatment?

You allegedly care for this forum but blatantly skirt the rules while other's do not. Gee, you must really want this forum to be successful.

Fucking moron.

He can't control his emotional immaturity. He has to be hateful if another poster isn't stroking his ego.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He can't control his emotional immaturity. He has to be hateful if another poster isn't stroking his ego.

He claims to never have talked shit about this forum or the owner. But it's a different story when he/it goes to TBC.

I'm beginning to think that the reason he has to post fake pictures is because he has Down's Syndrome and posting a real picture would clue everyone in on his ailment.

How else can I explain his/its actions?

Last edited: