Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Two uggos explaining why they do not post their pictures.

Like anyone will believe them...

Hahahahaha!!!!!
 
What I do find interesting is that I've never seen Flea show her teeth in her pictures. Not once.

And everyone knows that you were hoping and praying that her teeth were fucked-up.....

Okay, I was wondering why all your pics were that fish face or serious is all.

I'm not jealous Flea.

What a load of bullshit!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!
 
You can buy ground beef under $5 lb. The recipe I just posted above probably cost a total of $10 to make and can feed one individual for 2-3 days.

And...?

It is just normal, every day food.


Nothing "struggle" about it.
 
There's nothing special about the poverty foods that Lily listed nor is there much that is uniquely Mexican about combinations she could suggest.

Sopa de _____________ . Everybody is throwing stuff in soups, stews, and curries all around the world every minute of the day.


PS: Cilantro or as the civilized world prefers to call it, Coriander, is one of my top 5 favourite herbs... fresh or dried.
 
There's nothing special about the poverty foods that Lily listed nor is there much that is uniquely Mexican about combinations she could suggest.

Sopa de _____________ . Everybody is throwing stuff in soups, stews, and curries all around the world every minute of the day.


PS: Cilantro or as the civilized world prefers to call it, Coriander, is one of my top 5 favourite herbs... fresh or dried.

I didn't say they were special anywhere at all. Please post about food and not about me. I will clean this thread up if you pull the dead creatures that crawled up your asses out and throw them onto the thread.
 
It's also not rib eye steak and/or filet mignon. It's inexpensive food.

People on modest or low incomes can afford ground beef.

It is not "struggle food".

Ground beef is definitely out of reach for a lot of people.


There's nothing special about the poverty foods that Lily listed nor is there much that is uniquely Mexican about combinations she could suggest.

Sopa de _____________ . Everybody is throwing stuff in soups, stews, and curries all around the world every minute of the day.

She is so out-of-touch.


PS: Cilantro or as the civilized world prefers to call it, Coriander, is one of my top 5 favourite herbs... fresh or dried.

We use it a tonne with Indian dishes.

But also with all kinds of salads, etc, etc, etc .

I know my wife buys it fresh just about every week.
 
I didn't say they were special anywhere at all. Please post about food and not about me. I will clean this thread up if you pull the dead creatures that crawled up your asses out and throw them onto the thread.
I made my point politely and that should be it. Don't like it? Then don't respond.

Easy Peesy, Wetbacknese.