Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Sydney is a lovely city. I wasn't out in the bush.

Besides grilled meat, I really didn't find compelling food that wasn't "foreign", Middle Eastern, Italian, etc.
Have you seen that film wolf creek? Its good you went to a city coz they're proper hills have eyes otherwise
 
Have you seen that film wolf creek? Its good you went to a city coz they're proper hills have eyes otherwise

No, I haven't. I'll have to look that up.

It was decades ago. Nice place to visit, didn't find it a place I would like to live permanently.
 
No, I haven't. I'll have to look that up.

It was decades ago. Nice place to visit, didn't find it a place I would like to live permanently.
Dont watch it, it's horrible, but a warning too for what those crazy outbacks can be like
 
I've caught bits and pieces visiting other's houses. My TV doesn't get plugged in often and there's no reception or desire to watch anyway.
Its way up north, they need a south west version
 
TV rots your brain.

Just look at you and your leftist douchebag fellow posters here.

Refried Brains

so-salty-debbie-downer.gif