Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Don't bluff, Filthy Grimmy. Or I post 4 PMs between you and Iggy ;) and you both are fucked! :D

Be careful. Iggy has changed all her passwords :D she knows not fuck with someone who owns the deep Web.

If I post them you know that you can log off for life, you anti semite swine. Do you want that?

optimistic.svg

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't bluff, Filthy Grimmy. Or I post 4 PMs between you and Iggy ;) and you both are fucked! :D

Be careful. Iggy has changed all her passwords :D she knows not fuck with someone who owns the deep Web.

If I post them you know that you can log off for life, you anti semite swine. Do you want that?

optimistic.svg
See?

Good boy ;)

I like you better this way, Filthy Grimmy.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Arguing with you is like arguing with a tennis ball, absolutely pointless.

Also you talk BULLSHIT by the truckload.

Thats the only reason our communication will end.

Post the PMs till then every person who posts here with an IQ above the average Ham knows you're a dumbshit liar, good day filth.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Post the PMs till then every person who posts here with an IQ above the average Ham knows you're a dumbshit liar, good day filth.

You are a good storyteller, Filthy Grimmy.

You know I got you by the balls. You understated me. One word, and I fuck you up.

With money you can buy information. You have no idea how much I know about you ;)

Now back the fuck off. Everytime you see me watch to the opposite direction.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You know I got you by the balls. You understated me. One word, and I fuck you up.

With money you can buy information. You have no idea how much I know about you ;)

YAH .. 'WATCH TO THE OTHER FUCKING DIRECTION' How you have the balls to yap with that fucking language you chop and spew is beyond me nigger ... hahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

YAH .. 'WATCH TO THE OTHER FUCKING DIRECTION' How you have the balls to yap with that fucking language you chop and spew is beyond me nigger ... hahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Leave him alone hes half german half Afghanistani, english is probably like his seventh language at this point.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

Go for it bitchflake.

You are a one trick pony and a very stupid one at that.
Careful what you wish for. The "send" button is nearly pushed. Iggy will be mad about this :D

I got you Filthy Grimmy. The ice is getting thinner ;)

I'm telling you to post it you silly little muslim coward.

your go...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Leave him alone hes half german half Afghanistani, english is probably like his seventh language at this point.
Fuck, he'd do better with a series of vocal clicks and blips ... lmao

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey Stinky.

Let me see what we can find out about you ;)

Wanna play? Your boss will receive an interesting mail. How about that?

Give us 2 days ;) lol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Go for it bitchflake.

Careful what you wish for. The "send" button is nearly pushed. Iggy will be mad about this :D

your go...

Are you sure? :)

I warned you buddy ;) you are so fucked !

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

Go for it bitchflake.

your go...

Post it coward, or be know as an outright bullshitting coward.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hey Stinky.

Let me see what we can find out about you ;)

Wanna play? Your boss will receive an interesting mail. How about that?

Give us 2 days ;) lol
I am my boss .. (: Greater dudes then you have tried sinking the S.S.FINGER and now pictures of them adorn the outside of milk cartons and telephone poles ....

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

Go for it bitchflake.

your go...

Post it coward, or be know as an outright bullshitting coward.

giphy.gif

ahtaC yddaM

Niggy has been trolling for post counts to stir conversations. That's why this is it's own thread.

She's pretty much just clickbaiting you all with the same tactics of advertising moguls a la reddit/buzzfeed/instagram/etc.

Retard Habitat v3.0 coming at you from @Bastard Factory basement!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Niggy has been trolling for post counts to stir conversations. That's why this is it's own thread.

She's pretty much just clickbaiting you all with the same tactics of advertising moguls a la reddit/buzzfeed/instagram/etc.

Retard Habitat v3.0 coming at you from @Bastard Factory basement!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oh hey look that witty guy niggles is back

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Can't we all just get along- - -- - --- -