Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bear is mah buddy, helpeded me then rode of into the sunset with the person he helpded me against and left my pipi confused AF ... then turned into a whiney racist who can't handle if yoo don't exactly agree with 'em ....
And bTw WHERE'S MY PIC IGGY mcLULZ ??

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok, why would you need a strap on?! See there you go again.

As for your looks. Sure, you aren't bad, but you certainly aren't of the typical white girl fantasy.

I can elaborate if you like, but I don't think looks are all that important.
26231128_315107772341993_888685666188248548_n.jpg
How bout' me lady ??? Am I the typical exaggeration ??? am I am I ??
You guys have Beary boy all wrong, though he says the most vile things, he's young and still finding where he belongs in this world, he's at that stage in life..
At his age he should know better by now.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Bear is mah buddy, helpeded me then rode of into the sunset with the person he helpded me against and left my pipi confused AF ... then turned into a whiney racist who can't handle if yoo don't exactly agree with 'em ....
And bTw WHERE'S MY PIC IGGY mcLULZ ??
It's in VIB with everyone else's copy.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
oh I guess maybe it's hidden now. Yeah if you donate at least $9 you get access to a private board called VIB. Only site supporters can post in there. What goes on in there is supposed to stay in there.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So what exactly happened?

I know Iggy is hazardous and toxic. She licks KorsetScats anus to get parental treATment.

But exactly happened?

Anybody care to explain!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bear you should stop posting this thread. You are coming across as thick as pig shit.

Now you turn on your buddy quick?

that went quick, you snake

Show me a single post where I extend anything more than a passing comment in his direction, you won't find any you tosser.
Not here you whoreson.

Put your PM ;)

I know truth fella

Put up or shut up you retard.
It is not allowed you piss sipper. But rest assured. ;) you and Iggy are not the trusty "cool" guys you're selling.

You know I have the tricks to read your PMs.

So you better shut the fuck. You fucking hetero scum!

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
@Bear you should stop posting this thread. You are coming across as thick as pig shit.

Show me a single post where I extend anything more than a passing comment in his direction, you won't find any you tosser.
Not here you whoreson.

Put your PM ;)

I know truth fella

It is not allowed you piss sipper. But rest assured. ;) you and Iggy are not the trusty "cool" guys you're selling.

I would advise nobody trust me I’ll ass fuck the lot of you the second your back is turned. That’s what I’m selling again I give you permission to post the PMs that circumvents any rules about PMs. IM OPENLY ALLOWING YOU TO POST THEM.

Put up or shut up you fat sweaty German Muslim nigger.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Not here you whoreson.

Put your PM ;)

I know truth fella

I would advise nobody trust me I’ll ass fuck the lot of you the second your back is turned. That’s what I’m selling again I give you permission to post the PMs that circumvents any rules about PMs. IM OPENLY ALLOWING YOU TO POST THEM.

Put up or shut up you fat sweaty German Muslim nigger.

Don't bluff, Filthy Grimmy. Or I post 4 PMs between you and Iggy ;) and you both are fucked! :D

Be careful. Iggy has changed all her passwords :D she knows not fuck with someone who owns the deep Web.

If I post them you know that you can log off for life, you anti semite swine. Do you want that?