Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
THAT'S ENOUGH IN THIS THREAD IF ANYBODY WANTS TO REPLY JUST @ SOMEONE IN ANOTHER THREAD PLEASE PEEPS
You say that while applauding the misshapen dork from FLA. Hypocrisy much?
I said take it elsewhere, it's super easy to do... Watch

Why don't you and Biggie take responsibility for what you made happen on this sub?
WTF did I do? I've not talked shit to anybody today... Lily, I cannot be bothered, I don't want to be part of any drama, just let it chill with me...

Biggie started shit blaming me for people leaving the forum and you went along with it shit talking me. Grow the fuck up, cunt.
People are leaving because of his childish debasement. That and his nutcase ex girlfriend that feels her opinions need to be heard over and over again.

They think I'm too hard on them. Misogyny and sexism in action. They want me to take the shit and say nothing, every single last one of them.

It's never going to happen.
I don't think anything about you so how does your fibs cope with reality? Just stop, there's nothing to say!

I struck a nerve, clearly. Look Mr. Macho Man, you can't control women. In real life or online. Stop being a douchebag and be a REAL man and talk to women like the equals that they are to you.
That's just in your head though, why are you trying to convince me that what I actually am isn't real? I love women, my gran is my fuckin hero who's ten times the person I am, what now?

Wow, you love your Gran. So do billions of people.
That's just completely changing the manner of the topic because you got an answer you don't like... I dunno why you're trying to convince me that I hate women when I don't? It's a fuckin weird game to play... Could I convince you you caught aids on a plane to Africa or something?

It's very typical. Anyone she doesnt like heard the same things. She will post nasty shitty posts at people who have posted something she doesnt like or disagrees with.

If you are a man, and you take a shot back at her uncalled for shitty post? You are a misogynist. You hate women. You have a small dick. You are a faggot. Et.

Dont bother trying to justify or defend yourself. She treats everyone who disagrees with her like garbage. We have all been on the receiving end of her irrational and self serving wrath. Shes controling and she uses insults instead of discussing things like a normal person.

Never try to defend yourself from hatefilled accusations of misogyny from a raging leftwing woman who calls other women "worthless whores" over politcal disagreements. Especailly when it's a woman laying out the case for womens rights, safety and dignity.

This person has more actual misogyny, genuine racism and bitterness than any of you guys put together.

She will find out who mods and admins are at a forum. She will start a bunch of drama and nasty bullshit. She starts fights because she doesnt know how to have respectful adult conversations. Then she will blame everyone for her vile behaviour towards them. She will then start running to whatever mod or admin will listen to her and start playing victim and going off about everyone else. She will claim the people shes complaining about wreck boards. Use PI. Manipulate. She will blame everything SHE does on whoever shes targeting to a mod/admin. She will lay on that victim narrative and pretend shes some moral hero.

She will start demanding who should get banned or modded and have actual tantrums is the mod/admin doesnt start running the board how she thinks it should be ran.

It's been the SAME cycle for YEARS. We have all seen it. We have all been played by her victim routine. We have all watched her literally start dramas and immediately start blaming others and crying victim wanting people banned.

Pretty soon Breakfall will see how she is. Right now he is being completely played the same way so many of us have by her. She will eventually start turning on him when he doesnt do or say whatever she wants. Since multiple people have warned him, she might extend her "nice woman being ganged up on by evil forum destroying bullies" routine but its definately gonna go the same way it always does.

If Break wants everyone besides like 3 people HE likes right now to be banned or leave the board....that's stupid but some people are just like that. The few people who took a time out from the board told me they were going to, and that it wasnt us, I won't get into private convos. One of them made an adorable Christmas picture of my kitties for me. I would hope that if someone had an issue with me, they would be adult enough to address it rationally just like I do if I have an issue with someone.

And of course.....there is an ignore feature that people need to start using if another person's content isnt something they enjoy. Usually the people who bitch the most about drama are the ones who thrive on it.

You cant make everyone happy. Mod the board the way you are supposed to. No matter how balanced you are....some people are going to be mad and claim "favorites". Its stupid. Let it roll off. I was a mod somewhere for several months.
....I didnt even tell anyone lol.
I didn’t necessarily mean a total banning. Assbox for serious repetition. You are a “repeat” offender too. It’s like we’re trying to talk and Biggie pops in like a stuck record every day for how many months straight. Don’t twist shit on me Dove.

I'm not twisting a thing. I dont even really repeat myself anymore then other people do. You've just decided you dont like MY view and you are on some bizzare campaign to have people penalized or modded for what.....posting posts you dont like?

Knock it off. You start doing that? No one will want to post. People are not props on the stage of the Breakfall show.

Unless there is a TOS violation or a post in a place a post doesnt belong....there is no need to "clean up" anything. You cant just penalize posters because YOU personally do not like them. Or YOU find them repetitive.....even when you completely ignore the reptitive shizz from those you dont mind. It really is the more left leaning people who are SO quick to start wielding a panel over other people because they dont personally LIKE things a person is posting.

And you are getting played BTW. Lily all over you wailing victim is something we have seen played out over and over for years. When that goes poorly for you......we will definately say we told you so.

Good luck!
Fucking hell you’re full of shit sometimes! I’m not even going to explain what happened, because you know exactly what went down. Fucking good luck to you too!

Give it five years or so. It will be interesting to see what happens. I have some predictions.
Yeah…a recovering druggie is never truly cured of their stupidity. I honestly hope she keeps it real and has the support of friends and family around her. Realising that they’re never truly out of the woods, is the first step on the road to recovery.
:ThumbsUp1:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
THAT'S ENOUGH IN THIS THREAD IF ANYBODY WANTS TO REPLY JUST @ SOMEONE IN ANOTHER THREAD PLEASE PEEPS

Why don't you and Biggie take responsibility for what you made happen on this sub?
WTF did I do? I've not talked shit to anybody today... Lily, I cannot be bothered, I don't want to be part of any drama, just let it chill with me...

Biggie started shit blaming me for people leaving the forum and you went along with it shit talking me. Grow the fuck up, cunt.
People are leaving because of his childish debasement. That and his nutcase ex girlfriend that feels her opinions need to be heard over and over again.

They think I'm too hard on them. Misogyny and sexism in action. They want me to take the shit and say nothing, every single last one of them.

I don't think anything about you so how does your fibs cope with reality? Just stop, there's nothing to say!

I struck a nerve, clearly. Look Mr. Macho Man, you can't control women. In real life or online. Stop being a douchebag and be a REAL man and talk to women like the equals that they are to you.
That's just in your head though, why are you trying to convince me that what I actually am isn't real? I love women, my gran is my fuckin hero who's ten times the person I am, what now?

That's just completely changing the manner of the topic because you got an answer you don't like... I dunno why you're trying to convince me that I hate women when I don't? It's a fuckin weird game to play... Could I convince you you caught aids on a plane to Africa or something?

It's very typical. Anyone she doesnt like heard the same things. She will post nasty shitty posts at people who have posted something she doesnt like or disagrees with.

If you are a man, and you take a shot back at her uncalled for shitty post? You are a misogynist. You hate women. You have a small dick. You are a faggot. Et.

Dont bother trying to justify or defend yourself. She treats everyone who disagrees with her like garbage. We have all been on the receiving end of her irrational and self serving wrath. Shes controling and she uses insults instead of discussing things like a normal person.

Never try to defend yourself from hatefilled accusations of misogyny from a raging leftwing woman who calls other women "worthless whores" over politcal disagreements. Especailly when it's a woman laying out the case for womens rights, safety and dignity.

This person has more actual misogyny, genuine racism and bitterness than any of you guys put together.

She will find out who mods and admins are at a forum. She will start a bunch of drama and nasty bullshit. She starts fights because she doesnt know how to have respectful adult conversations. Then she will blame everyone for her vile behaviour towards them. She will then start running to whatever mod or admin will listen to her and start playing victim and going off about everyone else. She will claim the people shes complaining about wreck boards. Use PI. Manipulate. She will blame everything SHE does on whoever shes targeting to a mod/admin. She will lay on that victim narrative and pretend shes some moral hero.

She will start demanding who should get banned or modded and have actual tantrums is the mod/admin doesnt start running the board how she thinks it should be ran.

It's been the SAME cycle for YEARS. We have all seen it. We have all been played by her victim routine. We have all watched her literally start dramas and immediately start blaming others and crying victim wanting people banned.

Pretty soon Breakfall will see how she is. Right now he is being completely played the same way so many of us have by her. She will eventually start turning on him when he doesnt do or say whatever she wants. Since multiple people have warned him, she might extend her "nice woman being ganged up on by evil forum destroying bullies" routine but its definately gonna go the same way it always does.

If Break wants everyone besides like 3 people HE likes right now to be banned or leave the board....that's stupid but some people are just like that. The few people who took a time out from the board told me they were going to, and that it wasnt us, I won't get into private convos. One of them made an adorable Christmas picture of my kitties for me. I would hope that if someone had an issue with me, they would be adult enough to address it rationally just like I do if I have an issue with someone.

And of course.....there is an ignore feature that people need to start using if another person's content isnt something they enjoy. Usually the people who bitch the most about drama are the ones who thrive on it.

You cant make everyone happy. Mod the board the way you are supposed to. No matter how balanced you are....some people are going to be mad and claim "favorites". Its stupid. Let it roll off. I was a mod somewhere for several months.
I didn’t necessarily mean a total banning. Assbox for serious repetition. You are a “repeat” offender too. It’s like we’re trying to talk and Biggie pops in like a stuck record every day for how many months straight. Don’t twist shit on me Dove.

I'm not twisting a thing. I dont even really repeat myself anymore then other people do. You've just decided you dont like MY view and you are on some bizzare campaign to have people penalized or modded for what.....posting posts you dont like?

Knock it off. You start doing that? No one will want to post. People are not props on the stage of the Breakfall show.

Unless there is a TOS violation or a post in a place a post doesnt belong....there is no need to "clean up" anything. You cant just penalize posters because YOU personally do not like them. Or YOU find them repetitive.....even when you completely ignore the reptitive shizz from those you dont mind. It really is the more left leaning people who are SO quick to start wielding a panel over other people because they dont personally LIKE things a person is posting.

And you are getting played BTW. Lily all over you wailing victim is something we have seen played out over and over for years. When that goes poorly for you......we will definately say we told you so.

Good luck!
Fucking hell you’re full of shit sometimes! I’m not even going to explain what happened, because you know exactly what went down. Fucking good luck to you too!

Give it five years or so. It will be interesting to see what happens. I have some predictions.
Yeah…a recovering druggie is never truly cured of their stupidity. I honestly hope she keeps it real and has the support of friends and family around her. Realising that they’re never truly out of the woods, is the first step on the road to recovery.

Frankly, I really don't give a fuck what happens to her. I'm not fake enough to pretend I care.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Good luck!

Frankly, I really don't give a fuck what happens to her. I'm not fake enough to pretend I care.
Yeah, we’ll hopefully her new bloke that she raves on about is able to handle her mood swings and frantic yapping, and treats her like the princess she always strived to be. I wish her all the best really…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good luck!

Yeah, we’ll hopefully her new bloke that she raves on about is able to handle her mood swings and frantic yapping, and treats her like the princess she always strived to be. I wish her all the best really…

I might rave about a man that took me back after stepping out on him if I were her too.

There is 0 excuse for cheating, ever. GTFO of the relationship if you want to sleep with other people. Don't fuck over the person you made a vow to so you can get a side piece.

Completely unconscionable.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Good luck!

I might rave about a man that took me back after stepping out on him if I were her too.

There is 0 excuse for cheating, ever. GTFO of the relationship if you want to sleep with other people. Don't fuck over the person you made a vow to so you can get a side piece.

Damn…that’s not good. Didn’t know that! I can’t stand relationship cheats either. Sad state of affairs! Poor bloke.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good luck!

Damn…that’s not good. Didn’t know that! I can’t stand relationship cheats either. Sad state of affairs! Poor bloke.

That's what the whole Martini drama is about. It was with him and they both posted about it at SG. Pages and pages of the bullshit. I am not talking about anything they didn't put out there first...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Good luck!

That's what the whole Martini drama is about. It was with him and they both posted about it at SG. Pages and pages of the bullshit. I am not talking about anything they didn't put out there first...
Yeah Flea warned us about their e-drama. I missed out on a lot of it. Years ago on a Canadian site, I had told Dove to pull her head in with regard to her drugs and that DOC’s would take her kids away if she wasn’t careful. Well she absolutely flipped and I ended up being banned from that forum, because she demanded it of the moderators. It was a low blow, when I was really looking out for all concerned, including herself. On a high note though, I got to miss out on that notorious drama and bad behaviour. Win/Win I guess! She was soooo mad tho!

:HowDareYou:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Look at flea she tries to fuck around then when she's wanting it to end its "you only attack women" and then going after his wife which is exactly what she made up about me and had a go... She's got limited vocabulary too and always pulling out the victim cards hahahaha!

Hmmm, on a forum where shit is being flung, how is it a thing that people think men shouldn't "attack women" when everybody has the same tools to use? Are men just meant to sit and take it because they have a penis they cannot use on a board?

I've seen every single male I've met on forums going at it with females, it's an even playing field...

^^ Is this you not wanting drama?

You're a joke!
I know she has me on ignore, so I think a little truth serum on display is rather funny... You float around calling people names all day, such a weird hobby, you hoping you'll hurt people? I really don't want anything from you, no quality in your skull, so say what you like you'll never affect my life one bit... It's honestly like infant shit all this hahaha

Stop telling me about what I do when you're no better. Jesus Fing' Christ, how slow are you?
I'll mention what you do if I like at least I don't make up fairytales hoping they hit with clout haha
PXQYWfD.jpg

Mention whatever the fuck you want. Stop whining about it you big baby
I see you're using my style, it's a start at least... I just couldn't resist hahahaa
SJxv0So.jpg

The Amerimutt lives!!

OIP.X6IEUn9xczdjN6vgYz4YnwHaE1

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I really enjoyed that fat walrus pig's wetback melty yesterday

she alone supplied 23 gallons of tears to my brewery

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good luck!

Yeah Flea warned us about their e-drama. I missed out on a lot of it. Years ago on a Canadian site, I had told Dove to pull her head in with regard to her drugs and that DOC’s would take her kids away if she wasn’t careful. Well she absolutely flipped and I ended up being banned from that forum, because she demanded it of the moderators. It was a low blow, when I was really looking out for all concerned, including herself. On a high note though, I got to miss out on that notorious drama and bad behaviour. Win/Win I guess! She was soooo mad tho!

:HowDareYou:

Well, look at that, running around to get people banned. That is a new piece of information about this hypocrite.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm banned from CBT for like 2000 years for making the liberal snowflake tards cry

lolz

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If it is true that I am pre-banned from a place I didn't know existed, how it that a win for any of you at this place?

Seems like a trophy was handed to me. I win.

There are those at The Furnace who noticed your weak mind years ago.

You are not the first obvious retard to have been blacklisted.

One of the others who was frantic-posting about The Furnace was allowed a probationary membership several years ago under a different username. To say he did not make the cut to Full Membership would be an understatement. He barely made it out alive.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good luck!

I dead on nailed what's happening here.

Whatever drama happened is completely irrelevant. Its plain obvious we see the same old shit from the same old shit fest playing right out as per always. I didnt ask for nor do I need an "explaination".

Good luck to YOU. You are gonna feel pretty stupid eventually. And most of us are gonna laugh at it.
Dovely….everyone thinks that your public, drug-fuelled, meltdown in the past was hysterical. Nobody will ever forget that. You’re just damn lucky that your kids were not taken away. Damn irresponsible of a mother. Shame on you!

Ptooey *

So you are claiming I had "drug fueled meltdown" at Blue Cashew and you think my kids should have been removed?

And you are trying really hard to (repetitively might I add) use families and children as forum fodder in this current alcohol fueled meltdown you are having.

Let's have a linky to these supposed "drug fueled meltdowns" I evidently had at BC.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good luck!

My "new bloke"?

You mean the man I've been married to for the past 8 years? The one I've been with for about a decade now?

Yeah. Here is hoping he can deal with my "mood swings" lol. Have another shot and give another sobriety lecture.

Last edited: