Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
doublicat-2020-08-09-07-48-14.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yo frood

those gifs of the child rapist midget douchebag from Costa Rica are funny as fuck

do Oak now

lolz

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dovey said:
And Flynn spews his maniac and fetid rat droppings all over the board and even goes into threads upstairs and responds to month old posts in order to get the attention he needs. I mean look at that long rant of pent up emotion

Flynn said:
Boo fucking hoo! Now you know how we all feel when you start posting your fetid rat droppings you call, "English."

Now you're just copying what I said and claiming it as your own?

Just utterly sad that in your desperation that you would plagiarize EXACTLY what I posted.

I'm not really surprised. You're too fucking stupid to have an original thought in that vagina you call a brain.

Owned bitch.

Oh by the way, you're a fucking retard as well.
giphy.gif

Hey dick bait. Maybe you can post another idiotic gif on my wall you fucking tard.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dovey said:
And Flynn spews his maniac and fetid rat droppings all over the board and even goes into threads upstairs and responds to month old posts in order to get the attention he needs. I mean look at that long rant of pent up emotion

Flynn said:
Boo fucking hoo! Now you know how we all feel when you start posting your fetid rat droppings you call, "English."

Now you're just copying what I said and claiming it as your own?

Just utterly sad that in your desperation that you would plagiarize EXACTLY what I posted.

I'm not really surprised. You're too fucking stupid to have an original thought in that vagina you call a brain.

Owned bitch.

Oh by the way, you're a fucking retard as well.
giphy.gif

Hey dick bait. Maybe you can post another idiotic gif on my wall you fucking tard.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Hello again Flynny
Do I suck today ?