Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny. I have yet to see you deny this proven fact about you. Maybe Dovey will defend you and say that it's okay to FB stalk 16-year-olds as she claimed I was doing the same to her non-existent children.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
The only problem, you incredibly stupid individual, is that NOBODY but you thinks that crap

Your "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" flame is beyond retarded, but when I think of it, it's par to the course with the rest of shit you "grace" us with occasionally.

As a matter of fact, you have the makings of someone who has an unbelievably boring, meaningless, crappy life, so you feel inclined to come here once in a while and share all of your feeling of misery and shortcoming.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Funny. I have yet to see you deny this proven fact about you. Maybe Dovey will defend you and say that it's okay to FB stalk 16-year-olds as she claimed I was doing the same to her non-existent children.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
The only problem, you incredibly stupid individual, is that NOBODY but you thinks that crap

Your "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" flame is beyond retarded, but when I think of it, it's par to the course with the rest of shit you "grace" us with occasionally.

As a matter of fact, you have the makings of someone who has an unbelievably boring, meaningless, crappy life, so you feel inclined on coming here once in a while and share all of your feeling of misery and shortcoming.
I like longcumming /// too bad orgasmism \'s doesn't last like 15 minutes

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

As a matter of fact, you have the makings of someone who has an unbelievably boring, meaningless, crappy life, so you feel inclined to come here once in a while and share all of your feeling of misery and shortcoming.

So basically you STILL can't deny that you FB stalked Brent's 16-year-old sister?

I believe your exact words were, "I want to fuck Brent."

Tell me that I'm lying prevert.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn is garbage

even seamong is a better poster

"Garbage?"

This coming from the loser that's no taller than a Barbie Doll.

Maybe you can change my mind with more of your dick sucking fantasies regarding admin?

Until then, shut the fuck up you worthless puddle of cat semen.

And yes, the puddle of cat semen is taller than you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dovey said:
And Flynn spews his maniac and fetid rat droppings all over the board and even goes into threads upstairs and responds to month old posts in order to get the attention he needs. I mean look at that long rant of pent up emotion

Flynn said:
Boo fucking hoo! Now you know how we all feel when you start posting your fetid rat droppings you call, "English."

Now you're just copying what I said and claiming it as your own?

Just utterly sad that in your desperation that you would plagiarize EXACTLY what I posted.

I'm not really surprised. You're too fucking stupid to have an original thought in that vagina you call a brain.

Owned bitch.

Oh by the way, you're a fucking retard as well.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dovey said:
And Flynn spews his maniac and fetid rat droppings all over the board and even goes into threads upstairs and responds to month old posts in order to get the attention he needs. I mean look at that long rant of pent up emotion

Flynn said:
Boo fucking hoo! Now you know how we all feel when you start posting your fetid rat droppings you call, "English."

Now you're just copying what I said and claiming it as your own?

Just utterly sad that in your desperation that you would plagiarize EXACTLY what I posted.

I'm not really surprised. You're too fucking stupid to have an original thought in that vagina you call a brain.

Owned bitch.

Oh by the way, you're a fucking retard as well.
giphy.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice job DD. What I post is the truth. Right from your keyboard. How’s the fruit picking going?