Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I should make a separate thread about movies with the SJW narratives embedded with the intent to groom the masses.

There are A LOT. It's been wildly insidious.

Oh politics again. Shocking.

@Bastard Factory

But yet not off topic.. shocking

SJW are on topic? Whoa, I had no idea.

Thats okay.. If you want maybe take some time and check out the thread jacking thread and refresh yourself with what we define thread jacking..

Shes manipulating words to push some idea that even making a reference....no matter on topic or not......is starting a political thread jack.

Shes got a personal axe to grind and likes to interpret rules according to her biases. Even if she reads the thread jack thread....she will still insist the board is ran the way she thinks it should be and that if the rules dont favor her whims, its bias. She will literally think the staff here is politically bias. It wont be because shes wrong.....no matter what the rule is.

If my response here is too much off topic, feel free to move or delete it. It's just pattern she has with JUST my posts.

You could fuck up a wet dream.

Actually that's you.

You dont have any entitlement to what content is allowed here. The purpose of this board doesnt revolve around YOU.

If you dont like something you read, move along or put it on ignore. You dont have to whine and start because you stumbled on a post you found unenjoyable.

How seldom absorbed. Like I would be ashamed of myself if i was so openly entitled on another person's forum. I never even complain about posts. Here you are bitching and fussing because other contributing members post shit you dont find enjoyable.

It's like if Oak doesnt like it, its gotta go. No one else can like it. We all have to please JUST Oak.

Smh lol. Put me on ignore.. no one cares if you dislike certain posts. It's just your problem. It's no one else's problem.

She could always run back to Creepers with Baggy testicles if this place is not enough "free speech" for her

oh wait, she can't, the hotdog waterboy banned her

:LOL3:

Shes tagging mods like "Halp! I dont enjoy this post! DO SOMETHING!!!"

Lmao

As if we all cant tell shes just triggered by me and is looking for ways to get me "punished" because she cant address or refute anything I say.

I can refute everything you say.

No you cant. You freak out and rely on insults because you cant do anything else.

All of you are the same. No fucking substance. You guys are brainwashed bitches of the left and you dont even know why you support them.

None of you can back you claims or defend your positions. You just get infuriated and start calling people stupid.

Because you CANT do anything else. And if you can? Well all of you are destroying your own cause by not working to get people on your side.

So you are either regular retards or super duper retards who want to sabotage yourselves.

Which is it?

Disagreement is only exhausting for those who cant defend their position. JS. I'd be exhausted to if I had to defend all that obvious bullshit. You have more in common with Q cultist than any of us do. You all act the same when questioned or presented with facts. Rage and tantrums.

I don't want scum like you on my side. You're scum.

I know the issue

you need a tissue

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I should make a separate thread about movies with the SJW narratives embedded with the intent to groom the masses.

@Bastard Factory

Thats okay.. If you want maybe take some time and check out the thread jacking thread and refresh yourself with what we define thread jacking..

Shes manipulating words to push some idea that even making a reference....no matter on topic or not......is starting a political thread jack.

Shes got a personal axe to grind and likes to interpret rules according to her biases. Even if she reads the thread jack thread....she will still insist the board is ran the way she thinks it should be and that if the rules dont favor her whims, its bias. She will literally think the staff here is politically bias. It wont be because shes wrong.....no matter what the rule is.

If my response here is too much off topic, feel free to move or delete it. It's just pattern she has with JUST my posts.

Actually that's you.

You dont have any entitlement to what content is allowed here. The purpose of this board doesnt revolve around YOU.

If you dont like something you read, move along or put it on ignore. You dont have to whine and start because you stumbled on a post you found unenjoyable.

How seldom absorbed. Like I would be ashamed of myself if i was so openly entitled on another person's forum. I never even complain about posts. Here you are bitching and fussing because other contributing members post shit you dont find enjoyable.

It's like if Oak doesnt like it, its gotta go. No one else can like it. We all have to please JUST Oak.

Smh lol. Put me on ignore.. no one cares if you dislike certain posts. It's just your problem. It's no one else's problem.

She could always run back to Creepers with Baggy testicles if this place is not enough "free speech" for her

Lmao

As if we all cant tell shes just triggered by me and is looking for ways to get me "punished" because she cant address or refute anything I say.

No you cant. You freak out and rely on insults because you cant do anything else.

All of you are the same. No fucking substance. You guys are brainwashed bitches of the left and you dont even know why you support them.

None of you can back you claims or defend your positions. You just get infuriated and start calling people stupid.

Because you CANT do anything else. And if you can? Well all of you are destroying your own cause by not working to get people on your side.

So you are either regular retards or super duper retards who want to sabotage yourselves.

Which is it?

Disagreement is only exhausting for those who cant defend their position. JS. I'd be exhausted to if I had to defend all that obvious bullshit. You have more in common with Q cultist than any of us do. You all act the same when questioned or presented with facts. Rage and tantrums.

Rage and tantrums.

I'll take it as a good thing people like you call me scum. I see how you people act and treat people and what you vote for and I never want to be associated with that.

You are just hateful, arrogant and entitled people. I'm not capable of this level of mindless hostility. Maybe I'm just to good with myself.

I hope you all grow as people and stop being duped, raging useful idiots that spread hatred and violence around the country. I wont hold my breath waiting tho.

All this animosity and anger and unpleasantness you feel......you chose it, and deserve it.

That's never gonna be MY cross to carry.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

Which is it?

Rage and tantrums.

I'll take it as a good thing people like you call me scum. I see how you people act and treat people and what you vote for and I never want to be associated with that.

You are just hateful, arrogant and entitled people. I'm not capable of this level of mindless hostility. Maybe I'm just to good with myself.

I hope you all grow as people and stop being duped, raging useful idiots that spread hatred and violence around the country. I wont hold my breath waiting tho.

And you're scum.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

Which is it?

Rage and tantrums.

And you're scum.

no no peoplez... Oak never calls anyone names

see?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

Which is it?

Rage and tantrums.

And you're scum.

see?

I'm Lily. And I don't START by calling any else names.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

Which is it?

Rage and tantrums.

And you're scum.

see?

Yes you do, OAk.

90% of the people here will attest to that fact.

Sorry, but it is what it is

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Nebraska man charged in fatal shooting of wife of 57 years

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I bet Trump's Health Plan would have prevented this!
Hey dick nibbling moderater the story is directly related to this convo, the man killed his wife due to her dementia
Somebody reported it for political spamming, keep politics where it belongs you idiot!

name em and shame em. Let’s see who the snitches are

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I reported several of admin's posts. but not that one

I feel the itch to snitch cause I don't give a fuck about that bitch

holla

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

Which is it?

Rage and tantrums.

And you're scum.

see?

Fuck you, you bleeding pussy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

holla
figured you were the gutless half wit snitch, fucking midgets are worthless.
you gonna shit in your diaper now fagboi?

haw haw

and I'll do it again

rest assured every time you hijack a thread in any section of the board with your tds drool I'll be right there to draw attention to it

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

holla

haw haw

and I'll do it again

rest assured every time you hijack a thread in any section of the board with your tds drool I'll be right there to draw attention to it
Pussy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

Which is it?

Rage and tantrums.

And you're scum.

see?

oooOooo little navy princess is mad now?

you gonna do something terrible fagboi? Maybe decapitate one of your toy soldiers in the bathtub, fagboi?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

Which is it?

Rage and tantrums.

And you're scum.

see?

Why do you guys get mad when other people notice your groups hypocrisy and lies?

Get mad at your damn selves. Do better ffs.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

holla

haw haw

and I'll do it again

Pussy.
Cock licker

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Little Navy fag is mad tho

time for a meme

thumb_dont-mess-with-the-navy-memegenerator-net-dont-mess-with-the-52189049.png

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
admin sucks dick
Why is this dropped into a serious discussion thread on the general forum but ignored by mods?
Moved
Then how did I just read it?

Lemme 'splain.

You have to move all referencing posts as well.
Beam yourself up, Scottie.
I don't have to move anything else... End of...
Ah - True colors. You ain't nothin but a punk.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
admin sucks dick
Why is this dropped into a serious discussion thread on the general forum but ignored by mods?
Moved

Lemme 'splain.

Suuuuuuuuuuurrree!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
admin sucks dick
Moved

Lemme 'splain.

Suuuuuuuuuuurrree!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin sucks dick
Moved

Lemme 'splain.

Haw haw

will do the same to you too, gimp

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

Which is it?

Rage and tantrums.

And you're scum.

see?

I can attest to that being false.

Oh, wait. Do you mean this new persona? I admit, I haven't been following all of your posts so I'm not sure whether that's true or not.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

Which is it?

Rage and tantrums.

And you're scum.

see?

I can attest to that being false.

..and Oak gets thrown under a bus

well, in front of a bus anyway

poor bus

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Of course it is. It's a conservative. I understand the double standards here and the pretense at free speech.

Or, you know, you could just read the rules so you know what you're talking about?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Of course it is. It's a conservative. I understand the double standards here and the pretense at free speech.

Or, you know, you could just read the rules so you know what you're talking about?

Reading the rules wont help the dimwit.