Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn, are you a woman?
Why yes I am.

Hahahaha!!!

And that's your resounding "proof?"

You suck at this game.

You're behaving in a retarded manner.

Lets talk about "retarded" for a minute.

Isn't it you that goes around reporting on what's happening on all the forums? Then you think that your so-called "poetry" along with your non-existent writing skills puts you on a level better than that colostomy bag toting BENzo?

Furthermore, it is very apparent that your weak ass has to steal my "colostomy bag" insults just to match wits with BENzo who is about as funny as a dirty toilet seat.

I have no fucking idea who you are or what you are. You've changed names and genders numerous times and it's apparent with your constant butthole licking of "Cunty" that you're nothing more than a fucking unimportant fuckwit hoping to gain some sort of acceptance on the forums.

I don't read your banal tripe but you're more than welcome to continue lapping at my heels like to true nobody you are. As soon as you can stop Flea from outflaming your bitch ass, I might actually pay attention to your shitty fucking writing skillz.

Fucking moron.
too-long-didnt-read.gif

Yeah. That's what I fucking thought you fucking weakling. Stick to your bullshit writing where you're the only dipshit that thinks one of your 112 alter egos thinks your writing is clever and/or funny.

Dear Flynn, you have hurt my feelings...broken my childish heart....I am sobbing as I try to reply to this upsetting post. I see you have no respect for the impact your snide remarks have on the residents of this excellent establishment. Instead of chilling out, you rub your dick in the dirt and have temper tantrums.

You go around beating up people on the forum, but you never consider the lasting damage you're leaving behind. You're on the same level as an oxycontin poppin, buck-toothed chicken fucker.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory I think it's time to give fleabag a spot in meltdown, it's saying that I posted an address from someone I hacked on her pig pen here and you said it...

Yes, BF. Punish me for making your mod my undeniable bitch.
Your lingo "punish me" hahahhahaaha can admins actually punish you? That's fuckin sad AF!!! Do you cry and shit? See, the thing is, I actually give a shit about Bf and his board, you don't you only see this as a temporary place to seek the attention you don't get irl, being a fat ugly wench you might, just might get camera angles right to tickle some losers balls but you ain't ever doing that shit with me... I'm scores above you, scores!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory I think it's time to give fleabag a spot in meltdown, it's saying that I posted an address from someone I hacked on her pig pen here and you said it...

Yes, BF. Punish me for making your mod my undeniable bitch.
Your lingo "punish me" hahahhahaaha can admins actually punish you? That's fuckin sad AF!!! Do you cry and shit? See, the thing is, I actually give a shit about Bf and his board, you don't you only see this as a temporary place to seek the attention you don't get irl, being a fat ugly wench you might, just might get camera angles right to tickle some losers balls but you ain't ever doing that shit with me... I'm scores above you, scores!

If you’re so “above” me, why were you begging BF to put me on meltdown status? Why were you involving BF at all? I’ll tell you why…

You were getting your ass BEAT, that’s why. You always do:LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, are you a woman?
Why yes I am.

Hahahaha!!!

And that's your resounding "proof?"

You suck at this game.

You're behaving in a retarded manner.

Lets talk about "retarded" for a minute.

Isn't it you that goes around reporting on what's happening on all the forums? Then you think that your so-called "poetry" along with your non-existent writing skills puts you on a level better than that colostomy bag toting BENzo?

Furthermore, it is very apparent that your weak ass has to steal my "colostomy bag" insults just to match wits with BENzo who is about as funny as a dirty toilet seat.

I have no fucking idea who you are or what you are. You've changed names and genders numerous times and it's apparent with your constant butthole licking of "Cunty" that you're nothing more than a fucking unimportant fuckwit hoping to gain some sort of acceptance on the forums.

I don't read your banal tripe but you're more than welcome to continue lapping at my heels like to true nobody you are. As soon as you can stop Flea from outflaming your bitch ass, I might actually pay attention to your shitty fucking writing skillz.

Fucking moron.
too-long-didnt-read.gif

Yeah. That's what I fucking thought you fucking weakling. Stick to your bullshit writing where you're the only dipshit that thinks one of your 112 alter egos thinks your writing is clever and/or funny.

Dear Flynn, you have hurt my feelings...broken my childish heart....I am sobbing as I try to reply to this upsetting post. I see you have no respect for the impact your snide remarks have on the residents of this excellent establishment. Instead of chilling out, you rub your dick in the dirt and have temper tantrums.

You go around beating up people on the forum, but you never consider the lasting damage you're leaving behind. You're on the same level as an oxycontin poppin, buck-toothed chicken fucker.

Dear Fuckwit,

Could you just shut the fuck up?

No one gives one fuck on what you think. You're like a wet piece of toilet paper that is stuck on the bottom of ones shoe. No matter how much you post or whine, you are simply a late fucking bloomer when it comes to "flaming." You think verbal jousting consists of bitching and moaning about "content," when in fact it's you and your pathetic ilk posting up garbage disguised as avant-garde, new age crap that rightly deserves to be deposited in the nearest trash can.

Remember you ass slurping cheerleader, you started this with what you thought was good "content," which incidentally is nothing more than the run-of-the-mill spam that should have been shoved down your fucking throat with a well used toilet plunger. My name isn't Flea. Unlike her, I don't have any sympathy for your idiotic dance moves the include your weak ass retorts and baby-like sniveling.

Go find that fool BEnzo to play paddy cake with, you're more on his level. Even that morphine drip dullard Blandscape can easily kick your vagina to the outer rings of Saturn.

Sincerely,

Flynn
XOXO

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva