Murdock - Pathological Liar

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I love the fact I've got Kevin and the pill popping never been pissing their no name pants whenever I decide to hahahhaahaha!!! These are people that have spent their entire adult lives trying to make strangers online as miserable as they are... God I sleep well knowing my presence fucks them up... YEET!!!

Shut up you shit talking p.i. spewing weakling. Isn't there a female you should be assaulting?
Touch another puppy and I'll put 10 grand on your head!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I love the fact I've got Kevin and the pill popping never been pissing their no name pants whenever I decide to hahahhaahaha!!! These are people that have spent their entire adult lives trying to make strangers online as miserable as they are... God I sleep well knowing my presence fucks them up... YEET!!!

Shut up you shit talking p.i. spewing weakling. Isn't there a female you should be assaulting?

*Snore*

Try again P.I. posting cock sucker.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory I think it's time to give fleabag a spot in meltdown, it's saying that I posted an address from someone I hacked on her pig pen here and you said it...

https://bastardfactory.net/goto/post?id=547123
The Countess said:
I remember when Shampain posted an address he got off of a pic at SG. That’s what I remember.
BF said:
I remember de modding him for it tooooooo.
Does that work on your usual targets?? Piss poor!!! @Bastard Factory

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

*Snore*

Gender bender Kevins the tiny peepee warrior is getting angry! hahhahahahha

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*Snore*

I guess even with proof you still deny the facts.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

*Snore*

I guess even with proof you still deny the facts.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
It doesn't work though, it's poorer than you and that's saying something!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The Countess said:
I remember when Shampain posted an address he got off of a pic at SG. That’s what I remember.

BF said:

Man, SHAMWOW, you are really retarded.
Yeah, the guy who's fuckin loaded is stupid, not you! hhaahahahahahahaha

How can you keep denying what you did with proof staring at your crackhead face?

What a true crackhead!

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The Countess said:

BF said:

How can tou keep denying what you did with proof staring at your crackhead face?

What a true crackhead!
What are you going to do about it? Tell people you're leaving again? Remember that Kevin? Nobody even acknowledged it lmao

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The Countess said:

BF said:

How can tou keep denying what you did with proof staring at your crackhead face?

What a true crackhead!
What are you going to do about it? Tell people you're leaving again? Remember that Kevin? Nobody even acknowledged it lmao

Post #37

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OWNED LIKE THE COWARDLY BITCH YOU ARE!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The Countess said:

BF said:

What a true crackhead!

Post #37

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

fKV1hWO.png
Yeak, BF is talking shit and I've called him out on it! NOW WHAT?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a bait link with a tracker on it! Don't touch it people!

More crackhead excuses...gotta love it when SHAMPOO is pigeon holed into a corner.
I never tell lies, no need to! hahahhahaahahha Got more balls and savvy than you'll ever have Kevin you old fart!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's a bait link with a tracker on it! Don't touch it people!

More crackhead excuses...gotta love it when SHAMPOO is pigeon holed into a corner.
I never tell lies, no need to! hahahhahaahahha Got more balls and savvy than you'll ever have Kevin you old fart!!

fxsev.png

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The Countess said:

BF said:

What a true crackhead!

Post #37

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

fKV1hWO.png
Yeak, BF is talking shit and I've called him out on it! NOW WHAT?

fxsev.png

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Fucking crackhead loser!!!!