Murdock - Pathological Liar 2

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
She would love to loathe you down with a little handle of Rum and a sideline cuck ball gagged and duct taped to the wall for his viewing pleasure.

Run Lilly!!!!! Run for the hills and save yourself from the sexual deviant desires of a perverted sycophant.

Big will still fuck tho. Mos def BW-

still DEAD

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
She's away from your and Bigly Stupid's toxicity. We're good.

Be serious, Lily! Jeanie is thirsty.

She is a subpar flint hooker holding onto the anger and disgruntlement of all her male drivers. She is like a docile Flynn. According to the insane rants of Joos last 2344888 sidepiece, she is solid.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so loving them is out lol, how about forguving

How about indifference? I could be indifferent if left alone. That's never going to happen. "Lily must be vanquished"...though it's never worked, not then, not now, not ever.

The real issue at hand here is the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome. Not just myself, but all involved.

You don't think part of me says "let them win". It would be an empty if not pyrrhic victory on their part.

However, these aren't real relationships. They end the second the laptop is powered off...so why bother?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
so loving them is out lol, how about forguving

How about going back and fuck yourself with that special dildo hidden in the top drawer of your nightstand… you know the one, so large you can’t share… with the suction cup so large that it could create a lobotomy for Dovid’s receding hairline like a toilet plunger from your personal bathroom?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How about going back and fucking yourself with that special dildo hidden in the top drawer of your nightstand… you know the one, so large you can’t share… with the suction cup so large that it could create a lobotomy for Dovid’s receding hairline like a toilet plunger from your personal bathroom?
and a partridge in a pear treeeeeee!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How about going back and fucking yourself with that special dildo hidden in the top drawer of your nightstand… you know the one, so large you can’t share… with the suction cup so large that it could create a lobotomy for Dovid’s receding hairline like a toilet plunger from your personal bathroom?
wow

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
now wish dove the same, and mean it

"
Let another man praise you, and not your own mouth; A stranger, and not your own lips.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
A stone is heavy and sand is weighty, But a fool's wrath is heavier than both of them.
Wrath is cruel and anger a torrent, But who is able to stand before jealousy?

Open rebuke is better Than love carefully concealed.
Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But the kisses of an enemy are deceitful." -Proverbs 27

Merry Christmas to you Jeannie ♡

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She's a female, of course she lies, they pretty much all do.

It isn't always in a malicious spiteful way though, they often talk pointless bullshit just for the sake of it, so they have something to add to a discussion, even if it's meaningless waffle.

I would beat the shit out of you saying, "they ALL do lie"...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have been in many different social settings with my sisters. We are close enough in age to have been at the same parties, bars, etc. throughout our teenage and adult lives.

But they are successful and interesting people who do not feel the need to lie. A mild exaggeration would be the worst thing I have seen from them.

I just really do not like liars. If I am friendly with someone and I discover they lie about stuff, I will not become close friends with them. I just have no respect for it. I mean, I know nobody is perfect. Everyone has flaws. But honesty is something I really value and if someone is not honest, it just puts a limit on how close I can get to them.

I think her story is interesting and inventive.

I don't like lying or liars either.

Women rely more on spirituality and intuition than guys. Think of what she did (if true) is or has a placebo effect on her self esteem. She cleared her mind of worries. That is a good thing.

Also check on how many 4/5 of a moon occured on Halloween...

If she did make up the story, she needs to start writing her own fiction instead of wasting her talent at this backwater truckstop.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL not at all... I can't sit here and say that every single woman on the planet lies constantly, because I personally know ones who don't. But I also know a lot who do!

Women should lie. These days with men stalking, hackers getting remote access to your medical details and banking only the clueless (like me 20 years ago) tells all the truth.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what I find embarrassing is that you’re still rambling on about this…

What I find more embarrassing is that you researched and provided 2 full moon cycles for Halloween approx 20 years apart and was still dumbfounded by the answer.

what I find MOST embarrassing is that you fell for the 7.5/7.5” reverse troll joke… which was in reference to average size of a COCK… which you said 7.5” is HUGE, micro penis man :LOL3:

No wonder you stalk women online, you ineffectual weirdo. Perhaps you can practice mindfulness and find your way out of this constant state of disassociation and provide that bull dyke you drug your feet to the altar with for 10 years a little attention. I’m sure she needs it.

.... what is wrong with saying, oh shit, I made mistake, I'M SORRY.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most people dont realize fake friendly bitches have them "pinned them as enemies". I flat the fuck out tell people what I think. I've never in my life pretended to be friends with people.

Its fucking gross how you lie and brag about shit bag behaviour.

And Murd? YOU were not just the aggressor, you couldnt wait to run to the fucking forum to sit and discuss it for male attention.

It's real sad to see someone so pitiful and egocentric they straight up lie about people trying to fuck them and chasing them because you cant handle rejection.

Your crush on Chaos40 probably should have ended when he told you he wasnt interested over a decade ago. Instead of trying to cozy up to the woman he was involved with so you could have some one sided competition and a "frenemy". I really doubt anyone with a brain believes your bullshit but the best part is, YOU know you lie and you know you are a hollow piece of high maintenance shit who will probably die alone.

You are the poster (and the extra large big one) person for "truth hurts".

It's perfect that you and fat Oak are pretending not to hate eachother but eventually when I'm not engaging in a pig roast you'll turn on eachother and the sumo show is gonna be funny as fuck. Miserable bitches duking it out.

I don't think so... Murdy and Lily are on the same page.

They are Cali gals.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just could not think... I should have written subconscious , subconscience ???? anyway fuck it,... I changed it to self esteem.

I've been suffering brain fog. I've been on anti-biotics for 10 days. They are melting my brain.