Murdock - Pathological Liar

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is pretty interesting to witness the behaviour of a pathological liar.

There was a recent conversation where Murdock lied for some reason. I think it would be fun to analyze Murdock's reasoning when deciding to lie.

It was started here by Lily the Leaker with this post:

Enough already, what size shoe do you wear?

Okay, fair enough. The Leaker is curious about Murdock's foot size for some reason.

I jumped in with a bit of a joke:
I will take a guess:

Size 5
Width EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was poking fun at Murdock, because she is known to be very short and....err....."stout".

No harm done. Just a joke.

There are some other jokes made about Murdock, then Murdock makes her first appearance in the thread and responds directly to The Leaker's first post:

Okay. So Murdock wears a size 7.5 shoe size.

I think it is funny because those are pretty big feet for a short person, so I lightheartedly say:
Holy fuck, those are some clown feet for a midget like you.

There is some bantering between The Leaker and Murdock and myself. Murdock seemed to be embarrassed about her big feet and even tried to insinuate that she is not short.

The Leaker and The Pill Popper try to save Murdock by playing the "TheProwler is mean to womenzzz!!!!" deflection card.

Murdock makes a strange decision to make a statement that only indicates that she is a very confused person:
by a male who just confessed publicly that 7.5” is HUGE? BwA :LOL3:

She, at a later date, confessed that at this point she was thinking about my cock.

But, I, being the nice person that I am, give Murdock the option to just clarify her contradictory statements:
Are you drunk?

Where did anyone mention 7.5 inches?

This is where Murdock goes right off the rails in panic mode. She says this:
my foot is smaller than 7.5”

that was the point that I was counting on you missing :LOL3:

What!?!?!

She thinks she is going to tell people that her feet are less than 7.5" long??!?!?

What an absolutely ridiculous thing to say.

I give Murdock plenty of chances to explain herself:
So you lied when you said that your shoe size is 7.5?

Why would you lie about that, you fuckin' idiot?
@Murdock, you shit-for-brains, why would you lie about your shoe size?
Why would you lie about your shoe size, Murdock?

Murdock just acts like she did not lie.

Like it did not happen.

And I would have left it at that. As you can see in the original thread.

But now she is trying to re-write (very recent) history and claiming that she won that exchange?!?!?

You are a fucking moron and should be banned from this site permanently for first already being banned to meltdown and now failing at your lame attempt to derail THIS thread about phantom noises, ghosts and curses into a debate about my shoe size that you already LOST in meltdown while you try to backpedal and insinuate that I’m lying about my engagement.

How pathetic can Murdock 7.5's life be that getting mocked, feeling that she needs to lie about herself, and then getting called on that lie is a WIN!?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
Ask your Mental Health Team, if heavy metal tranquilizers are right for you.
^^^^ something a cock sucking fag boi with a noodle neck would say

:Awesomeness: More Stubby thoughts of cock sucking. Anything else?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

There was a recent conversation where Murdock lied for some reason. I think it would be fun to analyze Murdock's reasoning when deciding to lie.

Okay, fair enough. The Leaker is curious about Murdock's foot size for some reason.

I will take a guess:

Size 5

I was poking fun at Murdock, because she is known to be very short and....err....."stout".

There are some other jokes made about Murdock, then Murdock makes her first appearance in the thread and responds directly to The Leaker's first post:

I think it is funny because those are pretty big feet for a short person, so I lightheartedly say:

There is some bantering between The Leaker and Murdock and myself. Murdock seemed to be embarrassed about her big feet and even tried to insinuate that she is not short.

The Leaker and The Pill Popper try to save Murdock by playing the "TheProwler is mean to womenzzz!!!!" deflection card.

Murdock makes a strange decision to make a statement that only indicates that she is a very confused person:

She, at a later date, confessed that at this point she was thinking about my cock.

But, I, being the nice person that I am, give Murdock the option to just clarify her contradictory statements:
Are you drunk?

What!?!?!

She thinks she is going to tell people that her feet are less than 7.5" long??!?!?

Like it did not happen.

But now she is trying to re-write (very recent) history and claiming that she won that exchange?!?!?

You are a fucking moron and should be banned from this site permanently for first already being banned to meltdown and now failing at your lame attempt to derail THIS thread about phantom noises, ghosts and curses into a debate about my shoe size that you already LOST in meltdown while you try to backpedal and insinuate that I’m lying about my engagement.

How pathetic can Murdock 7.5's life be that getting mocked, feeling that she needs to lie about herself, and then getting called on that lie is a WIN!?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Finally someone stated the obvious.

@Murdock lied last year, when he PMed to donate 500 USD for the forum here. Up until today he is MIA.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh look
the resident FAGGOT that picks on da ladies :LOL3:

@The Prowler is it the greasy thighs that make yoo act like such a bald asshole from shithole HAMILTON

Tell me more about Hamilton lol
it's the florida of Ontario ... theres a political cartoon from a famous cartoonist that trolololed Hamilton in the 90's
caused an uproar LOL ..

The mayor of Steeltown threw a fit and immediately got on the horn with Postmedia’s CEO Paul Godfrey, who was publisher of the Toronto Sun at the time.

“He said, ‘Mr. Godfrey, it’s the mayor. Your paper with that guy Donato embarrassed us like never before. I know how many calls I’ve had. I know how many calls I’m getting. I want Donato fired
:LOL3:

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This was very disturbing to me, it read like something a stalker would scribble on his walls at 3 a.m.

The overall vibe is creepy, and the OP appears to have been foaming at the mouth while posting it, as evidenced by the manic laughter at the end.

Last edited: Yesterday at 10:01 PM

You came back over an hour later to make an edit.

Over an hour later.

That post must really been important to you.

To come back..

Over an hour later.

To make an edit.

After tongue punching this deranged post out, I'm sure your keyboard is dripping with saliva.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I will take a guess:

Size 5

Are you drunk?

What!?!?!

Like it did not happen.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Finally someone stated the obvious.

@Murdock lied last year, when he PMed to donate 500 USD for the forum here. Up until today he is MIA.

Murdock is a SHE

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More like the short little fat guy, that lives in FloriDUH . The Puerto Rican transplant.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Puerto Ricans don't dig pedos like seamajor so I can see why he's offended by them

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh look

@The Prowler is it the greasy thighs that make yoo act like such a bald asshole from shithole HAMILTON

It's nick name is 'The Hammer' @The Countess. It's Canada's equivalent of Gary Indiana in the States.

Steel Town, Rust Belt.

Some have referred to it as 'The Armpit of the Nation'.

But there are other contenders for the crown title like Brampton Ontario.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oh look

It's nick name is 'The Hammer' @The Countess. It's Canada's equivalent of Gary Indiana in the States.

Steel Town, Rust Belt.

Some have referred to it as 'The Armpit of the Nation'.

But there are other contenders for the crown title like Brampton Ontario.

In other words, Prowler lives in the ghetto. Got it.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
She shattered a long time ago, my friend. You are just making the pieces jiggle.

Hahaha. Jiggle.

Yeah, I know.

She had that meltdown when I first engaged with her here and since then I am treating her very gently. She is a sad, broken woman and I do not want to rub too much salt in the wounds.

I mean, this is pretty mild stuff: Pointing out that she lied about her shoe/foot size.

It is interesting to see the behaviour of her "defenders". The overreaction. "Oh, poor Murdock was caught lying about her foot size!! I must defend her honour!!!"

It is like they know Murdock is unstable and needs a lot of support.

But through all of this drama, nobody is asking the most interesting question: "Why would someone feel the need to lie about their foot/shoe size?"

The fact that she lied is not in dispute. But the "Why??!??" That is interesting.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Before you drooling retards get too carried away, I do not live in Hamilton. I went to Monster Jam there over the weekend. That does not mean I live there.

That said, I like Hamilton.

I bought my Triumph motorcycle in Hamilton (they have one of the few Triumph dealerships in Ontario).

I played hockey against Hamilton teams.

I refereed and umpired in front of Hamilton fans. They are outspoken type of people. Especially when there team is losing. Haha!!

But, alas, I do not live there. I have never lived there.

You people are going off with another fictional story about my life. It is a little tedious how badly you constantly miss your target.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lot of 'splainin' there greasy fella' :LOL3:

yoo live there don lie

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
6a00e5521e0b2e883301b7c90c7ccd970b-pi

Yeah, I know.

She had that meltdown when I first engaged with her here and since then I am treating her very gently. She is a sad, broken woman and I do not want to rub too much salt in the wounds.

I mean, this is pretty mild stuff: Pointing out that she lied about her shoe/foot size.

It is interesting to see the behaviour of her "defenders". The overreaction. "Oh, poor Murdock was caught lying about her foot size!! I must defend her honour!!!"

It is like they know Murdock is unstable and needs a lot of support.

But through all of this drama, nobody is asking the most interesting question: "Why would someone feel the need to lie about their foot/shoe size?"

The fact that she lied is not in dispute. But the "Why??!??" That is interesting.

Dont+make+a+mountain+out+of+a+mole+hill+oc_fb16c4_3873977.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Before you drooling retards get too carried away, I do not live in Hamilton. I went to Monster Jam there over the weekend. That does not mean I live there.

That said, I like Hamilton.

I bought my Triumph motorcycle in Hamilton (they have one of the few Triumph dealerships in Ontario).

I played hockey against Hamilton teams.

I refereed and umpired in front of Hamilton fans. They are outspoken type of people. Especially when there team is losing. Haha!!

But, alas, I do not live there. I have never lived there.

You people are going off with another fictional story about my life. It is a little tedious how badly you constantly miss your target.

Let me go ask cun’T. I believe he figured out your city from a pic you posted.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Let me go ask cun’T. I believe he figured out your city from a pic you posted.

My address was widely known in Flametown.

People posted aerial shots of my backyard when the houses around here were being built and there were no fences.

Someone posted a Google Street View picture of me and a buddy of mine getting ready to go for a motorcycle ride.

This is not new stuff, flea.

BTW, is this Cunt guy the one you fooled around with on your abusive husband?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hey @Murdock 7.5, have you had enough time to come up with a believable excuse why you would lie about your shoe and/or foot size?

You do still understand the difference between a lie and The Truth, right??!?!?!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prowler is a master troll HAHAHA...

Nah, he comes across as a goof with a massive inferiority complex who tries to trap others but gets trapped in the ones he sets for others.

@The Prowler thinks he's clever in his jousts/attacks, but they are so predictable. He lacks the finesse of an aspiring Troll. He's a guileless troll.

The fool needs to come up with a new game plan to rouse the rabble & excite the masses.

Maybe get out of his basement & cage once in a while.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: X