Murdock - Pathological Liar 2

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
the most minuscule of details

The devil is in the details.

Have you come up with any excuse as to why you lied?

Shes drunk a lot. And she has BPD.

Her life detail lies are not intentional. Her limbic system is basically a martini olive by now. Her intentional lies are intensely maliscious.

With Murd you have a lot of different kinds of lies and the majority are due to brain damage.

whats BPD ?

Borderline personality disorder.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Her life detail lies are not intentional. Her limbic system is basically a martini olive by now. Her intentional lies are intensely maliscious.

With Murd you have a lot of different kinds of lies and the majority are due to brain damage.

whats BPD ?

ahhh, ok

i only rag on her for the BLM stuff lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

whats BPD ?

ahhh, ok

Yep but do normal and healthy people support that violent grifting shit?

Nope!

She actually supports it so hard she hates people who criticize it.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Hmmmm.

So when she has these memories, like the "full moon on Halloween" that I pointed out in this thread, I wonder how she reacts when she realizes it is all in her head.

It is not based in reality.

Wow. Not being able to distinguish your delusions from reality must be a bitch.

Liar @Joe, do you think you are in the same boat? When the inconsistencies in your stories are pointed out to you, what feelings do you experience? Shame? Embarrassment? Panic....?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She's a female, of course she lies, they pretty much all do.

It isn't always in a malicious spiteful way though, they often talk pointless bullshit just for the sake of it, so they have something to add to a discussion, even if it's meaningless waffle.

What do you mean "of course, shes female"? I've never just rando lied about shit just to have something to add. Or to make my life interesting. I'm a legit train wreck naturally. I cant HELP but be interesting.

If I were gonna lie about my life, it would probably things like "I never touched drugs" and "I finished college on the first try" and "of course my children all have the same father!"

My lies are more therapeutic or self defense. Like "No no you look fine" and "Oh man....that's cool" and "No Poofer....I'm gonna live in my van instead"

Alright I'm just gonna go shut up now :Hapz2:

My remarks were pretty tongue in cheek, I know not all women constantly tell fibs, but I've encountered plenty who do. :Happy5:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

whats BPD ?

ahhh, ok

Yep but do normal and healthy people support that violent grifting shit?

Nope!

She actually supports it so hard she hates people who criticize it.

Guaranteed she does it solely to virtue signal and get brownie points within her social circle.

If BLM were portrayed as the bad guys in the media, she'd drop them in a heartbeat and hop on the next trendy bandwagon doing the rounds.

nrmieslulz.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It isn't always in a malicious spiteful way though, they often talk pointless bullshit just for the sake of it, so they have something to add to a discussion, even if it's meaningless waffle.

What do you mean "of course, shes female"? I've never just rando lied about shit just to have something to add. Or to make my life interesting. I'm a legit train wreck naturally. I cant HELP but be interesting.

If I were gonna lie about my life, it would probably things like "I never touched drugs" and "I finished college on the first try" and "of course my children all have the same father!"

My lies are more therapeutic or self defense. Like "No no you look fine" and "Oh man....that's cool" and "No Poofer....I'm gonna live in my van instead"

My remarks were pretty tongue in cheek, I know not all women constantly tell fibs, but I've encountered plenty who do. :Happy5:

nice backpedal lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

nice backpedal lol

LOL not at all... I can't sit here and say that every single woman on the planet lies constantly, because I personally know ones who don't. But I also know a lot who do!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

nice backpedal lol

LOL not at all... I can't sit here and say that every single woman on the planet lies constantly, because I personally know ones who don't. But I also know a lot who do!
i understand, but u wouldnt need 2 backsplain it if u thought of that in the first place

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

nice backpedal lol

i understand, but u wouldnt need 2 backsplain it if u thought of that in the first place

Hush ya gums woman! I purposely worded the post the way I did to stir up a little reaction. :Happy5:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

nice backpedal lol

Hush ya gums woman! I purposely worded the post the way I did to stir up a little reaction. :Happy5:
well u got from me :)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're one of the good uns, even when you've got your mean drunk mouth on Lol.

im not drunk, i just got time 2 kill lol

so listen... if zelenskeyy wasnt a kike would u be more sympathetic for ukraine?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You're one of the good uns, even when you've got your mean drunk mouth on Lol.

im not drunk, i just got time 2 kill lol

so listen... if zelenskeyy wasnt a kike would u be more sympathetic for ukraine?

Nah, because he's a puppet for western globohomo.

I have sympathy for Ukrainian people, heck the females are hawt as fuck lol.... it's the regime I oppose.

This current leadership came about through a Jewish coup where the previous anti-EU leaders were removed and imprisoned.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t need an excuse for a simple oversight mentioning “last” instead of “2 Halloweens ago” ~ but what’s most alarming is how you jumped all over it like like flies on shit.

You are SOOOO extra, petty, and drag queen dramatic it’s disturbing. What I can’t get over is that YOU actually took time out of your day to fixate and obsess about something I said on a message board in an attempt to prove me a “pathological liar”…. YOU googled the full moon cycles of Halloween past based on the information I provided, which is where any reasonable person would have come to the realization that it was a simple oversight on my part… except you’re a moron with a shitty attitude and nothing better to do.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I don’t need an excuse for a simple oversight mentioning “last” instead of “2 Halloweens ago” ~ but what’s most alarming is how you jumped all over it like like flies on shit.

You are SOOOO extra, petty, and drag queen dramatic it’s disturbing. What I can’t get over is that YOU actually took time out of your day to fixate and obsess about something I said on a message board in an attempt to prove me a “pathological liar”…. YOU googled the full moon cycles of Halloween past based on the information I provided, which is where any reasonable person would have come to the realization that it was a simple oversight on my part… except you’re a moron with a shitty attitude and nothing better to do.

There was no "oversight".

You lied.

Your story does not add up.

You lied.

You said it was a full moon on Halloween. But there was no full moon on any of the Halloweens that fit your story.

You lied.

You cannot dispute that you lied.

So why not share the reason that you lied?

Do you find it too embarrassing?

That.

You lied

?