Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Alphonso likes him some "good girls" I'm sure

20221222-203827.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At least I don't have to pretend watching a 40 plus year old woman use child language to refer to herself isnt fucking revolting and perverted anymore.

I'll never forget when this coomer actually told me I was "jealous" of her because she was "daddies favorite princess" in the FT shoutbox.

All because Big tossed up a forum for her. "Daddies favorite princess". Fucking hell.

Lmao.

How much period bloody spaghetti was consumed trying to get Big to "chase her"?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is he a running back in the NFL?

Primal savage beast of a brown man.

Ironically, when Big and I used to exchange notes on big ticket items for dating… I described El Big Sexy down to the last detail.

He was a friend zone refugee too heheheh

And the first to ever escape!!! Hahah

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Primal savage beast of a brown man.

Ironically, when Big and I used to exchange notes on big ticket items for dating… I described El Big Sexy down to the last detail.

He was a friend zone refugee too heheheh

And the first to ever escape!!! Hahah

Must be the source of "Alphonso". Of course, he's a nincompoop and got the name wrong, but what else is new? He's also the awesome coding professional that let everyone have admin rights to his forum.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does anyone believe that Murd is the one friendzoned Big?

I mean really......lmao!

Dude people used to come to me in PM and ask me how I could watch her throw herself at Big like she did and not vomit. Warn me to keep watching my back with her and ask how she can embarrass herself like that over and over every time he would complete ignore it and move on to other convos.

Now shes the one who friendzoned a guy who literally never saw her as anything but a friend. And shes got fat Oink enabling these delusions.

She says the same shit about every guy she dupes. He is always "everything" she "listed". And she plays this spoiled princess role for like a year until she claims his baggage was too much and they "mutually decided" to end it. She no doubt hates his kids. Anytime anyone besides her has needs....they become "toxic". Shes an actual stereotype of the typical CA white suburban mom.

Murd calls her narcism "high mainteance" and what that means is she found a feminine and nuetered sucker who will throw his attention down her bottomless pit of needs while never receiving a thing in return. She doesnt have relationships. She has hostages who are expected to put her on a throne and make it all about her. And shes proud of being a self absorbed shitbag.

She needed that 100k 12 seater not just for her ego.....but because between the two of them that's six seats. Where the fuck did that even go in a house that has less sq footage than my trailor?! Up her fat ass?

Bahahahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've seen pics. I don't know what you're laughing about.

We made a side by side and oh yeah....they look alike.

Except Murds current victim has much messier looking facial hair.

I probably wouldnt call him "Big El Sexy" but I think that's more her ongoing fixation on Big. Some weird Kinsley(?) pervert shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We made a side by side and oh yeah....they look alike.

Except Murds current victim has much messier looking facial hair.

I probably wouldnt call him "Big El Sexy" but I think that's more her ongoing fixation on Big. Some weird Kinsley(?) pervert shit.

Sure......

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Must be the source of "Alphonso". Of course, he's a nincompoop and got the name wrong, but what else is new? He's also the awesome coding professional that let everyone have admin rights to his forum.

This is from Big?

Honestly, he could be 400 lbs and I wouldn’t give a fuck. It’s his heart and soul I’m deeply in love with.

These are suits we house ourselves in. They do not define us.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone believe that Murd is the one friendzoned Big?

I mean really......lmao!

Dude people used to come to me in PM and ask me how I could watch her throw herself at Big like she did and not vomit. Warn me to keep watching my back with her and ask how she can embarrass herself like that over and over every time he would complete ignore it and move on to other convos.

Now shes the one who friendzoned a guy who literally never saw her as anything but a friend. And shes got fat Oink enabling these delusions.

She says the same shit about every guy she dupes. He is always "everything" she "listed". And she plays this spoiled princess role for like a year until she claims his baggage was too much and they "mutually decided" to end it. She no doubt hates his kids. Anytime anyone besides her has needs....they become "toxic". Shes an actual stereotype of the typical CA white suburban mom.

Murd calls her narcism "high mainteance" and what that means is she found a feminine and nuetered sucker who will throw his attention down her bottomless pit of needs while never receiving a thing in return. She doesnt have relationships. She has hostages who are expected to put her on a throne and make it all about her. And shes proud of being a self absorbed shitbag.

She needed that 100k 12 seater not just for her ego.....but because between the two of them that's six seats. Where the fuck did that even go in a house that has less sq footage than my trailor?! Up her fat ass?

Bahahahaha.

Is this what you tell yourself at night to cope?

Because I’ve never insinuated Big and I were ever anything more than friends.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is from Big?

Honestly, he could be 400 lbs and I wouldn’t give a fuck. It’s his heart and soul I’m deeply in love with.

These are suits we house ourselves in. They do not define us.

How petty to hate on your fiance. It's not as if he's ever done anything to anyone at BF.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
How petty to hate on your fiance. It's not as if he's ever done anything to anyone at BF.

This has nothing to do with me or him.

This is where she releases her pent up frustration over Big’s refusal to meet her for dinner in 2018.

I’d laugh… but it’s so sad.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I completely agree. Your guy has nothing to do with anyone online.

What she doesn’t realize is that I pinned her as an enemy because I’m not putting myself in a position to esssssssplain.

Or maybe she does… but one thing is clear, my crush on Chaos400 lbs is over.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily…. I’m sorry to say this…

But Dovid is a chubby chaser. You are not safe and I’m concerned.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny, but I'm sure we loathe one another.

She would love to loathe you down with a little handle of Rum and a sideline cuck ball gagged and duct taped to the wall for his viewing pleasure.

Run Lilly!!!!! Run for the hills and save yourself from the sexual deviant desires of a perverted sycophant.

Big will still fuck tho. Mos def BW-

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What she doesn’t realize is that I pinned her as an enemy because I’m not putting myself in a position to esssssssplain.

Or maybe she does… but one thing is clear, my crush on Chaos400 lbs is over.

Most people dont realize fake friendly bitches have them "pinned them as enemies". I flat the fuck out tell people what I think. I've never in my life pretended to be friends with people.

Its fucking gross how you lie and brag about shit bag behaviour.

And Murd? YOU were not just the aggressor, you couldnt wait to run to the fucking forum to sit and discuss it for male attention.

It's real sad to see someone so pitiful and egocentric they straight up lie about people trying to fuck them and chasing them because you cant handle rejection.

Your crush on Chaos40 probably should have ended when he told you he wasnt interested over a decade ago. Instead of trying to cozy up to the woman he was involved with so you could have some one sided competition and a "frenemy". I really doubt anyone with a brain believes your bullshit but the best part is, YOU know you lie and you know you are a hollow piece of high maintenance shit who will probably die alone.

You are the poster (and the extra large big one) person for "truth hurts".

It's perfect that you and fat Oak are pretending not to hate eachother but eventually when I'm not engaging in a pig roast you'll turn on eachother and the sumo show is gonna be funny as fuck. Miserable bitches duking it out.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Most people dont realize fake friendly bitches have them "pinned them as enemies". I flat the fuck out tell people what I think. I've never in my life pretended to be friends with people.

Its fucking gross how you lie and brag about shit bag behaviour.

And Murd? YOU were not just the aggressor, you couldnt wait to run to the fucking forum to sit and discuss it for male attention.

It's real sad to see someone so pitiful and egocentric they straight up lie about people trying to fuck them and chasing them because you cant handle rejection.

Your crush on Chaos40 probably should have ended when he told you he wasnt interested over a decade ago. Instead of trying to cozy up to the woman he was involved with so you could have some one sided competition and a "frenemy". I really doubt anyone with a brain believes your bullshit but the best part is, YOU know you lie and you know you are a hollow piece of high maintenance shit who will probably die alone.

You are the poster (and the extra large big one) person for "truth hurts".

It's perfect that you and fat Oak are pretending not to hate eachother but eventually when I'm not engaging in a pig roast you'll turn on eachother and the sumo show is gonna be funny as fuck. Miserable bitches duking it out.

She's away from your and Bigly Stupid's toxicity. We're good.