Murdock - Pathological Liar 2

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Murdock 7.5

So Murdock does not seem to be able to control herself.

She tells these boring stories about her life, but "for some reason" feels the need to lie.

It is sad and pathetic, but being a nice person, I do not usually say anything about her obvious lies.

But sometimes I do. I did after she posted this:
To remove the curse is a little more tricky. I went with a 12th century Celtic recipe to remove a witches curse. I followed all of the directions and had this vile filled with herbs, wine and my blood sitting in my house for several months on an alter with your pictures of all my grands and great grands and offerings. I lit candles on this alter weekly and prayed.

That following October, Halloween night was on a full moon. I called my friends who are practicing white light witches and we all dressed up as witches and went to a nice dinner. After dinner, we went to a wooded area off the Puget Sound and hiked down to the water. I dug a hole with the shovel and threw the vile inside it and buried it. I meditated for about an hour and asked for the curse to be lifted. Then, we all held hands and asked the higher spirit to remove this curse.

I read that and thought that it really is not healthy for her to think that people really believe her bullshit. So I scrutinized her story, looking for something to prove she is full of shit, and noticed this:
That following October, Halloween night was on a full moon.

Knowing that full moons only occur approximately every 29 or 30 days, I checked to see when there were full moons on Halloween.

The last two were in 2001, and 2020.

Well, those years do not fit with her story. Provable when she added this:
I later found out that El Big Sexy broke up with his mentally and physically abusive girlfriend he had been living with that same October. We started talking a year and a half later. Coincidence? I think not… anyone can attest to my horrific track record with men before this.

So I called her on her bullshit again.

She has not even tried to explain her lie. Again.

This raises some interesting points of discussion.

1. Is Murdock's life so fuckin' pathetic that she needs to constantly lie to appear interesting?
2. When the answer to 1. turns out to be "Yes", why does Murdock not change her pathetic circumstances?
3. Why do a lot of people here forgive her when she constantly lies? Is it because they feel sorry for her? Is it because they are in the same boat of having a sad, pathetic life?

I know this is likely to get some "TheProwler is being mean to Murdy!" replies.

But this is not about me.

This is about Murdock and her habitual lying.

Is it pathological?

Can she be helped?

Does she need to see a professional?

And why do some people here support Murdock in this self-destructive behaviour? Do you just play along because you want her to enjoy a few moments of appearing interesting? I mean, that would be a nice thing to do; but when she knows that feeling is all based on a lie, it will not last. If you really want to help her, you need to help her confront her problem.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why do you care? It’s not like you’re the one fucking her or paying her bills. Go worry bout that Man Thing you’re married to and stfu

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She's a female, of course she lies, they pretty much all do.

It isn't always in a malicious spiteful way though, they often talk pointless bullshit just for the sake of it, so they have something to add to a discussion, even if it's meaningless waffle.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
200.gif

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It isn't always in a malicious spiteful way though, they often talk pointless bullshit just for the sake of it, so they have something to add to a discussion, even if it's meaningless waffle.

and u guys dont lie?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

The Prowler hates women. That’s why he married a man thing.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

You think so?

That is not my experience. I have three sisters and have spent a lot of time with them and they do not feel the need to make up bullshit stories.

Maybe I tend to surround myself with interesting people who do not feel the need to tell lies to appear interesting.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
and u guys dont lie?

I suppose, but from my experience women have a tendency to chat shit more than fellas.

If she is lying, who cares. Prowler is acting like she’s ruining his entire existence with her words.

Agreed, I don't care either, I barely even read Turdock's ramblings.

I was just adding my 2 cents about you females in general. :Happy5:

I’m guessing she hit a nerve in Prowler’s weak ass sack.

• Winner
Reactions: X

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
If she is lying, who cares. Prowler is acting like she’s ruining his entire existence with her words.

The Pill Popper can tell quite a tale herself.

This is a fun hobby for me. Do not project your Drama Queen tendencies onto me.

Hahahaha!!!

Only one being a fucking drama queen is YOU. All on Murdock’s tip like she stole your man or something. How come we never see you going at men like this? Is it cuz you’re an undercover fag?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You think so?

That is not my experience. I have three sisters and have spent a lot of time with them and they do not feel the need to make up bullshit stories.

Maybe I tend to surround myself with interesting people who do not feel the need to tell lies to appear interesting.

Female family members and women in general aren't the same thing. I doubt that your sisters are particularly bothered about impressing you.

Females in social situations around men often lie to bolster their confidence, sometimes to absurd levels.

Men do too of course, but women are notoriously bad at lying and struggle to keep up the pretence.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Female family members and women in general aren't the same thing. I doubt that your sisters are particularly bothered about impressing you.

I have been in many different social settings with my sisters. We are close enough in age to have been at the same parties, bars, etc. throughout our teenage and adult lives.

But they are successful and interesting people who do not feel the need to lie. A mild exaggeration would be the worst thing I have seen from them.

Females in social situations around men often lie to bolster their confidence, sometimes to absurd levels.

Men do too of course, but women are notoriously bad at lying and struggle to keep up the pretence.

I just really do not like liars. If I am friendly with someone and I discover they lie about stuff, I will not become close friends with them. I just have no respect for it. I mean, I know nobody is perfect. Everyone has flaws. But honesty is something I really value and if someone is not honest, it just puts a limit on how close I can get to them.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

I have been in many different social settings with my sisters. We are close enough in age to have been at the same parties, bars, etc. throughout our teenage and adult lives.

But they are successful and interesting people who do not feel the need to lie. A mild exaggeration would be the worst thing I have seen from them.

I just really do not like liars. If I am friendly with someone and I discover they lie about stuff, I will not become close friends with them. I just have no respect for it. I mean, I know nobody is perfect. Everyone has flaws. But honesty is something I really value and if someone is not honest, it just puts a limit on how close I can get to them.
Why don't you calm down, and try showing some respect for the Savior of Twitter!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Only one being a fucking drama queen is YOU. All on Murdock’s tip like she stole your man or something. How come we never see you going at men like this? Is it cuz you’re an undercover fag?

@The Prowler comes across as a complete Schmoe.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

The Pill Popper can tell quite a tale herself.

This is a fun hobby for me. Do not project your Drama Queen tendencies onto me.

Hahahaha!!!

@The Prowler comes across as a complete Schmoe.
Day drinking hardly ever works out well.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

If you detest liars and firmly believe she’s lying, there is a ignore option on this forum.

You won’t use it cuz your true motives won’t let you. You’re a down low gay man married to a beast. So miserable are you, that reading Murdock detail her newly found happiness has your shady ass absolutely livid.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
and u guys dont lie?

I suppose, but from my experience women have a tendency to chat shit more than fellas.

I was doling out numerous details of how to remove a curse for Frood. Prowler is now bleeding out profusely over the most minuscule of details. He really needs to seek professional help… first for his angry mood swings secondary to alcoholism… and secondly for the removal of his spine that you’ve just devoured and used to pick the remaining carnage from your teeth with.

I’m hopeful that when the doctors reattach his spine that they remove his gag reflux so that he can endure the next round of epic failure in the form of placing his fat, white, balding, honkey ass on a lazy Susan for some good old fashioned BUKAKI lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

So miserable are you, that reading Murdock detail her newly found happiness has your shady ass absolutely livid.

Haters gonna hate :Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What do you mean "of course, shes female"? I've never just rando lied about shit just to have something to add. Or to make my life interesting. I'm a legit train wreck naturally. I cant HELP but be interesting.

If I were gonna lie about my life, it would probably things like "I never touched drugs" and "I finished college on the first try" and "of course my children all have the same father!"

My lies are more therapeutic or self defense. Like "No no you look fine" and "Oh man....that's cool" and "No Poofer....I'm gonna live in my van instead"

Alright I'm just gonna go shut up now :Hapz2:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
the most minuscule of details

The devil is in the details.

Have you come up with any excuse as to why you lied?

Shes drunk a lot. And she has BPD.

Her life detail lies are not intentional. Her limbic system is basically a martini olive by now. Her intentional lies are intensely maliscious.

With Murd you have a lot of different kinds of lies and the majority are due to brain damage.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the most minuscule of details

The devil is in the details.

Have you come up with any excuse as to why you lied?

Shes drunk a lot. And she has BPD.

Her life detail lies are not intentional. Her limbic system is basically a martini olive by now. Her intentional lies are intensely maliscious.

With Murd you have a lot of different kinds of lies and the majority are due to brain damage.

whats BPD ?