Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, are you a woman?
Why yes I am.

Hahahaha!!!

And that's your resounding "proof?"

You suck at this game.

You're behaving in a retarded manner.

Let's talk about "retarded" for a minute.

Isn't you that goes around reporting on what's happening on all the forums? Then you think that your so-called "poetry" along with your non-existent writing skills puts you on a level better than that colostomy bag toting BENzo?

Furthermore, it is very apparent that your weak ass has to steal my "colostomy bag" insults just to match wits with BEnzo who is about as funny as a dirty toilet seat.

I have no fucking idea who you are or what you are. You've changed name and genders numerous times and it's apparent with your constant butthole licking of "Cunty" that you're nothing more than a fucking unimportant fuckwit hoping to gain some sort of acceptance on the forums.

I don't read your babal tripe but your more than welcome to continue lapping at my heels like to true nobody you are. As soon as you can stop Flea from outflaming your bitch ass, I might actually pay attention to your shitty fucking writing skillz.

Fucking moron.
Such a waste of life man!! No cunt cares wtf you have to say have you not realised this crack head, fake picture poster, gender bender wannabe mod?? hhaahhaahahaha

Hey maybe if I post my address on Tik Tok, you could perhaps post it?

LMFAO!!!

CRACKHEAD!
Nobody would care!!! hahahaahahahaa!!!! People want away from germs don't you know this crackhead?

Crackead mad!!!

Go for it crackhead. Post my P.I. then at least we can put to bed who I really am.

Do you think your empty crackhead threats scare me? Thats like saying you can get through customs with your criminal record and show up to my house amd try to assault me.
Look at the rage post spelling mistakes from the dog abusing low life!!

Oh. Did crackhead lie about my p.i.?

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
"Dude." You're a bitch. You've always been a bitch.

Nice!!

I always get really upset when a dude posing as a woman calls me a "bitch".

Be honest, are you just hoping that I call you a "Bitch!" back?

Like it will somehow make you more like a woman if you are called a "Bitch"...?

Dude.

Okay, Tinker Bell. Show me the ABSOLUTE PROOF. I'll UNDERSTAND if it takes you another 29 years to gather "proof."

Bitch.
Who the fuck cares enough to gather proof whether you're a fuckin weirdo or not, YOU ARE! Fuckin regardless of what genitalia you've got lumps of cottage cheese all over, the nose quivers when you enter the chat smell rash... A daft internet yapper that's got worse things going on upstairs than Jeffery Dahmer and Michael Jackson put together, I couldn't even begin to imagine what vile fantasm goes through your low rent grey matter... Turd tongue...

Hi, crackhead.

Maybe for your next trick you can go to SG and find more addresses to post and get demodded again?

How long did you have to let BF buttfuck you to get your highly coveted mod position back?

LMFAO!!!
Someone like you trying to shit talk and annoy a successful guy like myself isn't even entertaining, it's sad... This is your life isn't it, you constantly go on about crack because it's evidently always on your mind and you always go on about mods and panels because YOU WISH! Bahahhahaahha!!!

I see that you quickly ignore the fact you've been caught posting P.I. AS A TRUSTED MODERATOR and was DEMOTED to a regular poster.

Hurts knowing that you were easily caught abusing the trust given to you.

Typical crackhead behavior.
I'll post your PI and there ain't shit you can do about it except whine ya fuckin gender bender crack fahg! hhhahaahaha

Sure you will, pal.

Just like you'll quit smoking crack and hitting women.

LMFAO!!!!

He don’t have that type of access. BF ain’t dumb :LOL3:
hahahahahaa looks who entered the chat, could feel the vibrations of it approaching 10 mins ago!!!
Q8MldPU.jpg
STATE OF YOU!!!! Hahhahaha what type of data ya fuckin boot??? You're trying to draw me in but you know I got the lot that's why you're constantly bleeding you dried up old trout!!!! You honestly remind me of skidmarks!!

This you threatening to open a new board???

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn, are you a woman?
Why yes I am.

Hahahaha!!!

You suck at this game.

Isn't you that goes around reporting on what's happening on all the forums? Then you think that your so-called "poetry" along with your non-existent writing skills puts you on a level better than that colostomy bag toting BENzo?

Furthermore, it is very apparent that your weak ass has to steal my "colostomy bag" insults just to match wits with BEnzo who is about as funny as a dirty toilet seat.

I have no fucking idea who you are or what you are. You've changed name and genders numerous times and it's apparent with your constant butthole licking of "Cunty" that you're nothing more than a fucking unimportant fuckwit hoping to gain some sort of acceptance on the forums.

I don't read your babal tripe but your more than welcome to continue lapping at my heels like to true nobody you are. As soon as you can stop Flea from outflaming your bitch ass, I might actually pay attention to your shitty fucking writing skillz.

Fucking moron.
Such a waste of life man!! No cunt cares wtf you have to say have you not realised this crack head, fake picture poster, gender bender wannabe mod?? hhaahhaahahaha

LMFAO!!!

CRACKHEAD!
Nobody would care!!! hahahaahahahaa!!!! People want away from germs don't you know this crackhead?

Crackead mad!!!

Go for it crackhead. Post my P.I. then at least we can put to bed who I really am.

Do you think your empty crackhead threats scare me? Thats like saying you can get through customs with your criminal record and show up to my house amd try to assault me.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!
I've posted it all over 4chan hundreds of times!!! haahahahahahaa

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, are you a woman?
Why yes I am.

Hahahaha!!!

You suck at this game.

Lets talk about "retarded" for a minute.

Isn't it you that goes around reporting on what's happening on all the forums? Then you think that your so-called "poetry" along with your non-existent writing skills puts you on a level better than that colostomy bag toting BENzo?

Furthermore, it is very apparent that your weak ass has to steal my "colostomy bag" insults just to match wits with BENzo who is about as funny as a dirty toilet seat.

I have no fucking idea who you are or what you are. You've changed names and genders numerous times and it's apparent with your constant butthole licking of "Cunty" that you're nothing more than a fucking unimportant fuckwit hoping to gain some sort of acceptance on the forums.

I don't read your banal tripe but you're more than welcome to continue lapping at my heels like to true nobody you are. As soon as you can stop Flea from outflaming your bitch ass, I might actually pay attention to your shitty fucking writing skillz.

Fucking moron.
too-long-didnt-read.gif

Yeah. That's what I fucking thought you fucking weakling. Stick to your bullshit writing where you're the only dipshit that thinks one of your 112 alter egos thinks your writing is clever and/or funny.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Nice!!

Dude.

Okay, Tinker Bell. Show me the ABSOLUTE PROOF. I'll UNDERSTAND if it takes you another 29 years to gather "proof."

Bitch.
Who the fuck cares enough to gather proof whether you're a fuckin weirdo or not, YOU ARE! Fuckin regardless of what genitalia you've got lumps of cottage cheese all over, the nose quivers when you enter the chat smell rash... A daft internet yapper that's got worse things going on upstairs than Jeffery Dahmer and Michael Jackson put together, I couldn't even begin to imagine what vile fantasm goes through your low rent grey matter... Turd tongue...

Hi, crackhead.

Maybe for your next trick you can go to SG and find more addresses to post and get demodded again?

How long did you have to let BF buttfuck you to get your highly coveted mod position back?

LMFAO!!!
Someone like you trying to shit talk and annoy a successful guy like myself isn't even entertaining, it's sad... This is your life isn't it, you constantly go on about crack because it's evidently always on your mind and you always go on about mods and panels because YOU WISH! Bahahhahaahha!!!

I see that you quickly ignore the fact you've been caught posting P.I. AS A TRUSTED MODERATOR and was DEMOTED to a regular poster.

I'll post your PI and there ain't shit you can do about it except whine ya fuckin gender bender crack fahg! hhhahaahaha

Sure you will, pal.

LMFAO!!!!

hahahahahaa looks who entered the chat, could feel the vibrations of it approaching 10 mins ago!!!
Q8MldPU.jpg
STATE OF YOU!!!! Hahhahaha what type of data ya fuckin boot??? You're trying to draw me in but you know I got the lot that's why you're constantly bleeding you dried up old trout!!!! You honestly remind me of skidmarks!!

Now I’m threatening to open a new board? I think it’s you that needs to put the crack pipe down, stupid.

I don’t have to create a new one. The old one is there if I want it. Can you post proof of these threats?Only threats I see are you threatening to post a members PI :LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Flynn, are you a woman?
Why yes I am.

Hahahaha!!!

You suck at this game.

Fucking moron.

LMFAO!!!

CRACKHEAD!

Crackead mad!!!

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

BF assured me he has zero access to any sensitive data.

He’s full of shit

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice!!

Dude.

Bitch.

Hi, crackhead.

LMFAO!!!

Sure you will, pal.

LMFAO!!!!

Q8MldPU.jpg

Now I’m threatening to open a new board? I think it’s you that needs to put the crack pipe down, stupid.

I don’t have to create a new one. The old one is there if I want it. Can you post proof of these threats?Only threats I see are you threatening to post a members PI :LOL3:
Yeah, I got ALL yours!!!! COPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody is joining your weak AF board NOBODY!!! Considering you look at members PMs when they're not logged on!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Nice!!

Dude.

Bitch.

Hi, crackhead.

LMFAO!!!

Sure you will, pal.

LMFAO!!!!

Q8MldPU.jpg

Yeah, I got ALL yours!!!! COPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody is joining your weak AF board NOBODY!!! Considering you look at members PMs when they're not logged on!!!

You got ZERO. Unless you’re calling BF a liar?

I’d seriously stfu about pm reading if I were you. Just saying….you don’t wanna open up that can of worms here :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice!!

Dude.

Bitch.

Hi, crackhead.

LMFAO!!!

Sure you will, pal.

LMFAO!!!!

Q8MldPU.jpg

I’d seriously stfu about pm reading if I were you. Just saying….you don’t wanna open up that can of worms here :LOL3:
You read PMs ya fuckin slut! That's what you always did with everybody, I got told and I also seen I was logged on when I wasn't, no cunt should trust you with anything!!! A pill popping untrustworthy, cheating whore you'll always be skid marks!! You have no power here and it KILLS you! FACT!!! I love it!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, are you a woman?
Why yes I am.

Hahahaha!!!

You suck at this game.

Lets talk about "retarded" for a minute.

Isn't it you that goes around reporting on what's happening on all the forums? Then you think that your so-called "poetry" along with your non-existent writing skills puts you on a level better than that colostomy bag toting BENzo?

Furthermore, it is very apparent that your weak ass has to steal my "colostomy bag" insults just to match wits with BENzo who is about as funny as a dirty toilet seat.

I have no fucking idea who you are or what you are. You've changed names and genders numerous times and it's apparent with your constant butthole licking of "Cunty" that you're nothing more than a fucking unimportant fuckwit hoping to gain some sort of acceptance on the forums.

I don't read your banal tripe but you're more than welcome to continue lapping at my heels like to true nobody you are. As soon as you can stop Flea from outflaming your bitch ass, I might actually pay attention to your shitty fucking writing skillz.

Fucking moron.
too-long-didnt-read.gif

Of course you didn't read it. It would make your already fragile self worth crack.(oh snap! I mentioned crack, SHAMPOO should be along any minute now)

So shut the fuck up and go practice writing more of your shitty poetry on the sidewalk with multi-colored chalk you boring shitstain.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, are you a woman?
Why yes I am.

Hahahaha!!!

You suck at this game.

Fucking moron.

LMFAO!!!

CRACKHEAD!

Crackead mad!!!

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

*Yawn*

That's like saying you don't smoke crack and dick.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn, are you a woman?
Why yes I am.

Hahahaha!!!

You suck at this game.

Fucking moron.

LMFAO!!!

CRACKHEAD!

Crackead mad!!!

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

*Yawn*

Curl up and die fs! Stop quoting me, I don't want associated with the likes of you! GET!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nice!!

Dude.

Bitch.

Hi, crackhead.

LMFAO!!!

Sure you will, pal.

LMFAO!!!!

Q8MldPU.jpg

You read PMs ya fuckin slut! That's what you always did with everybody, I got told and I also seen I was logged on when I wasn't, no cunt should trust you with anything!!! A pill popping untrustworthy, cheating whore you'll always be skid marks!! You have no power here and it KILLS you! FACT!!! I love it!

That may be true of Flea but you were most definitely caught posting the address of a poster.

Now what, crackhead?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Nice!!

Dude.

Bitch.

Hi, crackhead.

LMFAO!!!

Sure you will, pal.

LMFAO!!!!

Q8MldPU.jpg

Yes, cuz I have the mad tech skills to do that. :facepalm:

Tell me you’re not that terrified of me reopening SG that you’d make up one of thee most retarded falsehoods anyone on these forums has ever seen? I haven’t said anything of the sort yet here you are, screeching like a fucking drag queen pussy in heat.

What are you so scared of?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, are you a woman?
Why yes I am.

Hahahaha!!!

You suck at this game.

Fucking moron.

LMFAO!!!

CRACKHEAD!

Crackead mad!!!

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

*Yawn*

Curl up and die fs! Stop quoting me, I don't want associated with the likes of you! GET!

Oh? So now you don't want to post my P.I.?

LMFAO!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He saw that he was logged on when he wasn’t.

How this fucking retard still breathes is beyond me at this point :LOL3:

• LOL
Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice!!

Dude.

Bitch.

Hi, crackhead.

LMFAO!!!

Sure you will, pal.

LMFAO!!!!

Q8MldPU.jpg

That may be true of Flea but you were most definitely caught posting the address of a poster.

Now what, crackhead?
What address you fuckin muppet tumour???? Go on!!! What fuckin address?????

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn, are you a woman?
Why yes I am.

Hahahaha!!!

You suck at this game.

Fucking moron.

LMFAO!!!

CRACKHEAD!

Crackead mad!!!

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

*Yawn*

LMFAO!!!
I'll do what I fuckin like with you!!! Say what I fuckin like and all you can do is whine about it!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Flynn, are you a woman?
Why yes I am.

Hahahaha!!!

You suck at this game.

Fucking moron.

LMFAO!!!

CRACKHEAD!

Crackead mad!!!

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

*Yawn*

LMFAO!!!
I'll do what I fuckin like with you!!! Say what I fuckin like and all you can do is whine about it!

No you won’t. BF will jack that panel from you with a quickness LMAO

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nice!!

Dude.

Bitch.

Hi, crackhead.

LMFAO!!!

Sure you will, pal.

LMFAO!!!!

Q8MldPU.jpg

Now what, crackhead?

Oh. Now YOU weren't demodded for gleaning the address of a poster off SG and posting it?

Well now please explain why BF would mention that? Are you saying that BF too is lying about you?

C'mon crackhead, i'm waiting...this should be good.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, are you a woman?
Why yes I am.

Hahahaha!!!

You suck at this game.

Fucking moron.

LMFAO!!!

CRACKHEAD!

Crackead mad!!!

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

*Yawn*

LMFAO!!!

Sounds like more crackhead back pedaling to me.

LMFAO!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice!!

Dude.

Bitch.

Hi, crackhead.

LMFAO!!!

Sure you will, pal.

LMFAO!!!!

Q8MldPU.jpg

Now what, crackhead?

Oh. Now YOU weren't demodded for gleaning the address of a poster off SG and posting it?

Well now please explain why BF would mention that? Are you saying that BF too is lying about you?

@Bastard Factory

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nice!!

Dude.

Bitch.

Hi, crackhead.

LMFAO!!!

Sure you will, pal.

LMFAO!!!!

Q8MldPU.jpg

Now what, crackhead?

@Bastard Factory

Crackhead crying for BF now.

What a trite little bitch you are. You can't even fend off Flea.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fucktard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
On and on, I don't even read what you say it's always tripe that's how that fat slime back sniffs it out from miles away hahahahahaha!!

Says the sleaze that posts p.i.

Try again U.K. Crackhead.
Your PI is all over 4chan and other outlets, the things you've said about cancer patients is well known!

Blah...Blah...Blah...

Like you're to be believed bitch-boi.

Go fondle BF's backside some more.