Murdock - Pathological Liar 2

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't think so... Murdy and Lily are on the same page.

They are Cali gals.

Oh they hated eachother up until I they couldnt bully me out of my politcal stances. Oink didnt like or trust Murs because of Murds nasty habit of discussing other peoples private stuff they shared with her. Murd found Oak to be I insufferable and controling.

Theyll turn on eachother eventually. They are both fake, overbearing, sanctimonious control freaks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Murdock 7.5

So Murdock does not seem to be able to control herself.

She tells these boring stories about her life, but "for some reason" feels the need to lie.

It is sad and pathetic, but being a nice person, I do not usually say anything about her obvious lies.

But sometimes I do. I did after she posted this:

I read that and thought that it really is not healthy for her to think that people really believe her bullshit. So I scrutinized her story, looking for something to prove she is full of shit, and noticed this:

Knowing that full moons only occur approximately every 29 or 30 days, I checked to see when there were full moons on Halloween.

The last two were in 2001, and 2020.

Well, those years do not fit with her story. Provable when she added this:

So I called her on her bullshit again.

She has not even tried to explain her lie. Again.

This raises some interesting points of discussion.

1. Is Murdock's life so fuckin' pathetic that she needs to constantly lie to appear interesting?
2. When the answer to 1. turns out to be "Yes", why does Murdock not change her pathetic circumstances?
3. Why do a lot of people here forgive her when she constantly lies? Is it because they feel sorry for her? Is it because they are in the same boat of having a sad, pathetic life?

I know this is likely to get some "TheProwler is being mean to Murdy!" replies.

But this is not about me.

This is about Murdock and her habitual lying.

Is it pathological?

Can she be helped?

Does she need to see a professional?

And why do some people here support Murdock in this self-destructive behaviour? Do you just play along because you want her to enjoy a few moments of appearing interesting? I mean, that would be a nice thing to do; but when she knows that feeling is all based on a lie, it will not last. If you really want to help her, you need to help her confront her problem.
Murdy is into 68‘s! She gets a growl off the bone…then owes you one! Löl

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She is the toxic PROBLEM that Big’s millennia children want him to avoid.

I'm SURE in Murds smooth, pickled self obsessed grey matter she believes SHE is exactly the woman Bigs sons and family want to see him with. She legit views herself as every mans perfect mate. And if a man isnt interested it's because something is wrong with him.

It's always a treat when narcissists speak for people they dont even know and claim specail knowledge and insight into the relationships of others.

Bigs sons wanted to call me mom. And I embraced that. I kept in touch with them after I left and I still chat with the oldest to this day. I had a very good relationship with his family and everyone close to him really liked me. Were warm and welcoming to me and my children. Even his ex wife really liked me. Begged me to stay in NY and stay in the boys lives and eventually get back with Big.

You are an actual no one to these people. But by all means....create more characters in your depraved mind.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murdy is into 68‘s! She gets a growl off the bone…then owes you one! Löl

She claims she turned you down and your wife manipulated you to migrate. And Oink also had to reject you.

Crazy bitch that one. Apparently you were nice to them in PM and they think you were in love.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She claims she turned you down and your wife manipulated you to migrate. And Oink also had to reject you.

Crazy bitch that one. Apparently you were nice to them in PM and they think you were in love.
I need chips, dips, chains and whips before we carry on!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How about going back and fuck yourself with that special dildo hidden in the top drawer of your nightstand… you know the one, so large you can’t share… with the suction cup so large that it could create a lobotomy for Dovid’s receding hairline like a toilet plunger from your personal bathroom?
This reads like an average weeknight for you. Speaking from a wealth of experience here?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Biggie and I had a long text convo yesterday about all of this. He wants me to post it.

It’ll clear up a lot of confusion.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Alphonso likes him some "good girls" I'm sure

20221222-203827.jpg

Dude is so disgusting in that movie