Need a place to sleep

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
$500 a night?!?

There better at least be some massages or something in that deal and I don't mean 5 minutes of lackadaisical slap-n-tickle... I mean you better be walking on my back like a geisha and pummeling my muscles like a Swedish pro.

Five fucking hundred... girl, you crazy.
Nope. Plain wrap. Going rate.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would totally let Prowler and his wife crash at my place.

They would probably NOT very comfortable though lol. Weird plumbing. Weird electric. Animals everywhere. My mom is a wack job. My 6 year old alone would probably creep them out.

They would feel like they crossed into some sort of mash up of Deliverance and Amish.

I have zero doubt Prowler and my husband would spark a bromance though. They both love playing guitar.

Well @Dove after careful consideration, I've decided to offer you & your husband a free 1 week stay at my apartment should you decide to swing by the West Coast.

At the same time, I've also decided to decline @The Prowler's request.

2 factors which led me to this decision:

1. Excessive rudeness and a disrespectful attitude on the Prowler's part.
2. I don't like liars who misrepresent their financial or social status

Anyways, if you're interested, I'll stay at my Mom's 5 BR home while you and your husband can stay in my apartment for a week. It's located in the best part of downtown, a prime location close to the best shops, supermarkets, attractions. It's also located 3 blocks from the beach and 2 blocks from Stanley Park, the largest city park of its kind in North America.

I'll even chauffeur you guys around the city and provide you with a free guided tour.

Given the expensive rents in my city (Apartments - Over $2000 per month) and Hotel Rooms ($500 + on average per night), I think that is a very generous offer.

Of course, you can use the kitchen facilities and make whatever meals you want or enjoy the fine dining my city has to offer.

And you are free to post photos of the apartment and the neighborhood to inform @The Prowler what he's missed.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is kinda the attitude I would have expected from @Joe.

"Sure, you can stay at my place @The Prowler , but you might feel a little uncomfortable about the pictures of half naked adolescents I have plastering the walls."

It is going to be weird not playing the guitar for 10 days or so...
Your request has been officially denied @The Prowler.

Sorry, but no Candy for you.

Candy-Bags.jpg

....I hope you learned your lesson.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What about me @Joe ?

You gonna let me stay there? Will sex with my lady friend be permitted on your mattress? I’ll bring my own sheets obviously

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well @Dove after careful consideration, I've decided to offer you & your husband a free 1 week stay at my apartment should you decide to swing by the West Coast.

At the same time, I've also decided to decline @The Prowler's request.

2 factors which led me to this decision:

1. Excessive rudeness and a disrespectful attitude on the Prowler's part.
2. I don't like liars who misrepresent their financial or social status

Anyways, if you're interested, I'll stay at my Mom's 5 BR home while you and your husband can stay in my apartment for a week. It's located in the best part of downtown, a prime location close to the best shops, supermarkets, attractions. It's also located 3 blocks from the beach and 2 blocks from Stanley Park, the largest city park of its kind in North America.

I'll even chauffeur you guys around the city and provide you with a free guided tour.

Given the expensive rents in my city (Apartments - Over $2000 per month) and Hotel Rooms ($500 + on average per night), I think that is a very generous offer.

Of course, you can use the kitchen facilities and make whatever meals you want or enjoy the fine dining my city has to offer.

And you are free to post photos of the apartment and the neighborhood to inform @The Prowler what he's missed.

If we decide to swing we are welcome, eh? Lmao!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You could pop @Joe's cherry.

If I were single and about to have sex with someone older then me and they confessed they were a virgin.....that would terrify me lol

I'm not convinced my husband would be cool with swinging.....especially with a random single guy who might be a virgin lol

Is Joe really virgin or is that just like Biggie being short?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If I were single and about to have sex with someone older then me and they confessed they were a virgin.....that would terrify me lol

I'm not convinced my husband would be cool with swinging.....especially with a random single guy who might be a virgin lol

I think it is an unverified rumour that @Joe is a virgin.

Personally, I think he has paid for sex at least a few times. Never had it without paying for it, though.

Everyone has seen the creepy takes @Joe has had on subjects regarding women. The fact that he has posted some pictures of Travis from "Taxi Driver" is a little ironic...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think it is an unverified rumour that @Joe is a virgin.

Personally, I think he has paid for sex at least a few times. Never had it without paying for it, though.

Everyone has seen the creepy takes @Joe has had on subjects regarding women. The fact that he has posted some pictures of Travis from "Taxi Driver" is a little ironic...
...for a guy who claims he's married, you seem to spend so little time with your supposed wife @The Prowler.

She seems like a thing, not a real person.

And even if you are married, my impression is that you use her as a human spittoon.

I can't imagine that you have a very happy marriage given the way you address others in this forum, particularly women. If you were married, she must have left you by now.

You don't seem like much of a gentleman and you are utterly uncouthe & unrefined.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm sorry. What are you referring to, please? Whinger. I don't see any questions in my post.
Oh my Lord. Generally speaking. You do it to quite a few members here at BF. You’ll ask a specific question pertaining to whatever, and then when they reply you’ll decide not to grace them with an appropriate response?? Don’t engage in conversation if you’ll not willing to back it up. It’s a tad rude and conceited ol’ gal!

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually, I'm a rather good looking guy @Dove

Unlike many of you (and my siblings), I have zero health problems.

I will make it to retirement with my health completely intact.

Sadly, I will outlive just about everyone I know

Long life can be a curse rather than a blessing yanno

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Actually, I'm a rather good looking guy @Dove

Unlike many of you (and my siblings), I have zero health problems.

I will make it to retirement with my health completely intact.

Sadly, I will outlive just about everyone I know

Long life can be a curse rather than a blessing yanno

Careful gloating Joe. It takes 15 seconds for your life to be completely flipped upside down.

It's usually always the super healthy guy who has a good health record who drops dead suddenly from aneurysms or strokes. Or sudden heart attacks.

My kidney issues are a direct result of my parathyroid not functioning properly.

Outside of that I'm pretty healthy and attractive myself.

My question was more if you are actually a virgin or is that something people say to troll lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's usually always the super healthy guy who has a good health record who drops dead suddenly from aneurysms or strokes. Or sudden heart attacks.
Seeing more of that now than ever before with that Covid clot shot.

I've known at least three who fall into this category. And that's just on a personal level.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh my Lord. Generally speaking. You do it to quite a few members here at BF. You’ll ask a specific question pertaining to whatever, and then when they reply you’ll decide not to grace them with an appropriate response?? Don’t engage in conversation if you’ll not willing to back it up. It’s a tad rude and conceited ol’ gal!
Wow. Are you hijacking this thread?

You are just pulling stuff out of your ass. I hope there's no hardware in there.