Need a place to sleep

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All I said was that you don’t follow through with your questions. Don’t deflect the meltdown princess.
And that I'm rude. Out of nowhere. I didn't ask a question, you ponce. You just always need someone to fight with. Try someone else, cheesedick.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And that I'm rude. Out of nowhere. I didn't ask a question, you pnce. You just always need someone to fight with. Try someone else, cheesedick.
Wipe away those liberal tears Lotusbutt! You ask questions of people and don’t follow through. You’re living in Portugal ffs! Lol

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This thread will be remembered as the time LettuceButt the Homewrecker admitted that she is also a whore.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That's just terrible

and here I am still waiting for @Joe to approve my 1 week stay at his bach pad.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@LotusBud question: when you question people, do you intentionally go the rhetorical route or is it a matter of indecisiveness that brain_farts your inert reasoning? You can leave me hanging if you like…it’s expected.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@LotusBud : what’s it like farting in Portugal? Does your expatriate Americunt farts displace the natural order of things there or what? Do your farts leave a significant carbon footprint? Has the cuisine upset your tummy? Does your intestinal flora cope with the peri-peri or has it all turned to mud that burns on exit?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No happily married woman speaks the way Lotus does

Unless her husband is into watching and she's trying to get some kink going in their house right now

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud : what’s it like farting in Portugal? Does your expatriate Americunt farts displace the natural order of things there or what? Do your farts leave a significant carbon footprint? Has the cuisine upset your tummy? Does your intestinal flora cope with the peri-peri or has it all turned to mud that burns on exit?
Nope.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People with bad personal hygiene are still gross. Trying to steal a "friend's" husband is just whorish behavior especially from a supposedly married woman.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well @Dove after careful consideration, I've decided to offer you & your husband a free 1 week stay at my apartment should you decide to swing by the West Coast.

At the same time, I've also decided to decline @The Prowler's request.

2 factors which led me to this decision:

1. Excessive rudeness and a disrespectful attitude on the Prowler's part.
2. I don't like liars who misrepresent their financial or social status

Anyways, if you're interested, I'll stay at my Mom's 5 BR home while you and your husband can stay in my apartment for a week. It's located in the best part of downtown, a prime location close to the best shops, supermarkets, attractions. It's also located 3 blocks from the beach and 2 blocks from Stanley Park, the largest city park of its kind in North America.

I'll even chauffeur you guys around the city and provide you with a free guided tour.

Given the expensive rents in my city (Apartments - Over $2000 per month) and Hotel Rooms ($500 + on average per night), I think that is a very generous offer.

Of course, you can use the kitchen facilities and make whatever meals you want or enjoy the fine dining my city has to offer.

And you are free to post photos of the apartment and the neighborhood to inform @The Prowler what he's missed.

That is a lovely kind gesture of you to offer that... Prowler is being a meanie....

Whatever are we to do with him?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You could spank me.

Yanno @The Prowler yer just like my friend's deranged Rescue Dog. Always provoking others. Harassing the women in this forum. Always seeking attention. Didn't your mom give you enough when you were a child? Maybe that's why yer so needy in adulthood because of a deprived & unloved childhood. Maybe you didn't have a mother, poor you.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We’ll get into some intestinal culture like Acidophilus and shit. Yogurt and kombucha and your farts will surely be smelling like sugar and spice and all things nice…

I looked up the bacteria in yoghurt and is was a superbug.

Our award winning Greek yoghurt is now available with the addition of prebiotics and 5 probiotic strains. (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus casei), Synbio 100 (Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus paracasei).

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I looked up the bacteria in yoghurt and is was a superbug.

Our award winning Greek yoghurt is now available with the addition of prebiotics and 5 probiotic strains. (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus casei), Synbio 100 (Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus paracasei).
The key to a wholesome life starts in our gut. Encourage and proliferate good intestinal bacteria and you may have found the key to longevity.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
From Alaskan cruises to the benefits of yogurt in 118 posts.

Smells like Breakfart to me.